I Came For You

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

I woke up, feeling the light of the sun striking right into my face. "Ugh," I grumbled and stood up. 

Suddenly, i realized something. 

"How? when? why am i--" taeyeon didn't let me finish my sentence. 

"I brought you here. i was actually worried because it was already midnight and you haven't returned home and so i looked for you then i saw you lying on the floor unconscious. what happened?" she looked confused, crossing her arms. 

"I was beaten up by the loan shark and his men. I was so terrified...he was asking for money, he wanted me to pay. wait a minute, you didn't saw them? did they hurt you??? are you alright?" I asked, rushing to check on her.

Taeyeon looked at me weirdly and pushed me away. aigoo, this brat. "I'm fine okay? what about you? are you sure you're alright? because the last time i checked you don't have any bruises or whatsoever. Plus, the loanshark went here earlier and told me he would spare us with those loans and that he would give us this apartment for real! he even bid me goodbye as he was going to live in states. can you believe this? because i surely can't!" and she started jumping and shooking me.

I can't comprehend all the things that she told me. It can't be. it's impossible, he was really impatient and wanted me to pay for the loans. he is not nice at all, all he cares about is money. he even let his men hit me not just twice but a couple times more. w-wait--

I looked at my arms and i saw nothing. no bruises or wounds. what the hell is this?

I touched my face, my neck and my lips. "it was here, i'm so sure of it." I said and went to the mirror.

"what was there?" taeyeon asked and went near me.

"the wounds! the bruises! it was all over here so why is it gone?" i was panicking, pointing at my body frustatedly.

She started laughing, her face turning red.

what's funny, taeng?!"

"you."

WHAT?

"look at your face! you look crazy, girl. you weren't hurt okay? so calm your down. you would be at the hospital by now if i saw you wounded but i saw you fine and just unconscious so..." she added and pat my shoulder. 

then, it was all just a dream? no way. 

something is fishy.

I scratched my head. "It can't be just a nightmare, it was surreal because it happened taeng. please believe me,"

She took a deep sigh. "cut the crap, yul. i also have one concern."

"what is it?" 

I also saw a woman lying not far from you. she was unconscious as well. do you know her? what did you do to her???"

a woman? what the heck? the only woman there was me. there's no other woman other than me.

Plus, the shining thing that went closer to us. 

"No. what do you take me for? i may not be straight but i know how to respect, taeng." I answered, offended by her question.

"It's not like i'm judging you or whatsoever but she told me you called for her and when i asked for further details, she kept silent. I don't understand her so go ask her yourself." she pushed me outside, passing by the curtain of the door.

I saw the woman sitting on the chair, hugging her knees and was wearing taeyeon's shirt. she has a golden blonde hair, a captivating eyes i mean, brown eyes. when our eyes met, my heart did a thing that i could not fathom.

"Hello," taeyeon greeted her.

"Go talk!" taeyeon pushed me toward her.

"So...h-hi," i said shyly.

she didn't respond and only stared at me.

"so uhh, what's your name?" i asked but no response at all.

"do you know me?" i thought she was not going to answer again but she did, she nodded her head.

I smiled. "don't be afraid. i'm a friend so...uhh, what do you mean by i called for you? when did i? are we acquiantances or what? did you meet me somewhere?"  

she remained silent again.

I looked at taeyeon to ask for help but she was busy with her phone.

She went closer to me and mumbled. "you called for me yesterday and so i came here." she smiled sheepishly.

 OMG.

she's talking!

but I don't get her. what kind of bull is this?

I was confused. "what do you mean?" 

She's mute again. Aigoo

"If you can't answer that then can you at least give me your name?"

 "I'm a star!" she replied cheerfully. 

Eh? 

As i was about to say something, taeyeon pulled me away and dragged me toward her room.

"What?!" I asked irritatedly.

"Don't you think she's crazy?"

"Don't you think you are turning into one?" i teased and she hit my arm. 

"No joke, she also told me that..that she's a star. only people going crazy would say that when you ask for their name. should we bring her to a mental hospital?"

"her name might be star, other moms do named their child with unique ones." 

"But--"

"Also, don't call her crazy. nobody's crazy here not even the people at the mental. they have proper terms for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter