The Night Is Still Young

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV 

The next morning, I prepare our things since we are going to an amusement park and it would be a long ride since it was far from our place. Juran was being annoying today and was complaining how few were the things I wanted to bring. It's not like we are staying over there for a day or two. I decided to ignore her so as to avoid any arguments. 

"What's taking her long?" I asked juran as I zipped my bag. 

Juran shrugged. "Not sure but she told me she's going to fetch someone...she's probably bringing a girl along."

What? taeyeon is not dating someone right now.

Or...

is she???

We then heard the bell rang. "Oh that's probably her." 

We both went outside my room and opened the door. I was so sure that my jaw nearly dropped. 

"I'm sorry it took a while, she fell asleep so I had to wait for her." said taeyeon, scratching the back of her head, laughing sheepishly.

"Yah, why would you say that? I'm sorry." jessica nudged taeyeon then she bow at us.

Juran crossed her arms. "Why did you bring her here?! she won't be tagging along just no."

"Babe," I said, calming juran as I caress her back. 

"Yah, I didn't complain when yuri took you back as if you didn't hurt her in the first place so you better  stop now." taeyeon spat. 

Jessica looks lost as she watched them argue in front of her. 

Juran rolled her eyes and went inside the van that was parked in front of my house. 

As I was about to apologized to jessica, taeyeon suddenly held her waist. "Let's go inside too."

They both went inside the van as well. And I was left there trying to feel happy about the situation.

Why are they hanging out nowadays? What are they now? these thoughts are troubling me right now. 

I went inside the house once again and took my bag then I entered the van as well. Taeyeon would be the one driving for us and jessica was sitting beside her.

 Nice.

I shook my head in disbelief. I lean on the window and wear my earphones. I heard juran sighs then she lean on me. If this is how my day is going to be then i really need a diversion. 
 
After several minutes or so, I heard a series of laughter which woke me up from my nap. I saw them giggling at whatever they're talking about so I adjust my legs and sneakily kicked the back of taeyeon's chair so they would stop. It's not the time to flirt when she should be driving. Wait, why isn't she driving anymore? 

She faced me. "Yuri, you're awake. we're already here, we're just waiting for you guys to wake up." 

I made a face. "You could've wake us up but instead you chose to flirt with jess." I muttered under my breath. 

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"Nothing. let's go outside then," I said then I tapped juran to wake her up. "Babe, we're here."

Juran lazily opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Oh, I'm sorry I fell asleep." 

I saw jessica scowled but maybe I was seeing it wrong so I let it slide. We went outside and walked towards the entrance. We waited for taeyeon as she bought the tickets for us. Neither one of us said something. We were just sitting as if we're all strangers. When taeyeon came back with the tickets, I was surprised when juran intertwined her hand with mine. But what makes me more surprised was when taeyeon put her arm around jessica. 

What is the meaning of this? Are they dating already? what happened to that tiffany girl? jessica and her broke up? what sorcery is this? 

We tried the splash island first. The ride that will get us wet and it . So it's basically riding a log like boat then when the boat reach the top it will fall eventually to the bottom part with water. It was a long line but they chose this ride so I have to deal with it. When it's our turn, we are told that only 3 persons are allowed to ride the log like boat and juran was fuming mad. I told her that she can still join the couple next to us but I only got her mad more. She walked out and left us.

I was about to follow her but the staff told me I can't go back now, I have to finish the ride with them first. Oh great. 

I sat in front, jessica was behind me and behind her was taeyeon. Taeyeon was screaming already even when we haven't reach the top yet. The log slowly moved its way to the top and when we are about to fall down towards the bottom part, I can feel my soul about to leave my body. this was scarier than I thought it was. I held tightly on the handle bar on both side of the log boat as I screamed with them. As i was busy screaming my lungs out, I felt a pair of hands gripping on the hem of my shirt which made me smile a bit. We were soaking wet when we reached the bottom part then the log boat moved its way again to the highest part. And i don't think I can still make it. I found myself screaming but it was inaudible this time.

When we finished the ride, I didn't bother to buy the pictures we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter