Golden Star (PART 2)

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

I woke up way too early than yuri. I left her room without making any noise so as not to wake her up. I walked and then i saw taeyeon preparing something in the kitchen. It smells food ^O^ 

"oh, you're awake. good morning jessica," she told me, smiling. 

I just nodded. "what are you doing?"

"cooking breakfast. it's almost done," i watched her mix everything in the pan. 

fried rice with beef makes me even more hungry. She put it in the plate and handed it to me. 

"Thank you," i said as i started eating. 

"i noticed you love beef." she mentioned. 

"well, it taste so fine. why aren't you eating?" 

she made a no gesture. "I'm fine, eat first."

"you know what? i felt like yuri dislike me." I pouted. 

 

Taeyeon chuckled. "no, she's just shy. let me tell you this that yuri like it when girls are on top her. you better try doing that to ease your worries." 

whoa so that's what i just have to do but i already saved her isn't that enough?

 

"how?"

 

"you just have to be on top her literally," she replied, winking at me. 

 

I drank water first and proceeded to yuri's room. I stepped on the bed and slowly crawled on top of yuri. 

 

I looked at her, observing her features. 

 

'how can she be this beautiful?' I asked myself.

 

I was surprised when she opened her eyes. she then pushed me hard and i fell on the floor.

 

"what are you doing?!" she put a blanket on herself

 

"uhh, taeyeon told me you like girls on top. i don't know what she meant by that though i just did what i was told." I grinned widely at her. 

I heard taeyeon laughing outside which made yuri to look pissed. 

she went down and held my arms. "did it hurt? are you hurt? i'm sorry i pushed you i was just surprised."

"no, not even a bit. you can't hurt me just like that, i'm stronger than you." I replied.

stars like me are hundred thousand much stronger than humans. falling like i did earlier won't hurt me. 

"oh okay." she said, looking at me. I can see her features when we are this close and I like it.

"you look beautiful." I muttered but it seems like i said it loud enough for her to hear it. oops

her eyes grew bigger then she removed her hands off me. 

I noticed her face turning red. why is it like that? is she okay? is she sick? eotteoke??? 

"why is your face turning red?" i tried to touch it but she suddenly stood up.

"it's not you're seeing it wrong. let's go outside and eat," she dismissed the topic and left. 

She really seems to be avoiding me ugh. 

***

Taeyeon prepared another meal which is kimbap so i was delighted to eat a lot and they seemed shocked by it. why? i love to eat *O*

 

I was asked again about my age so i did not say a thing. If they knew that I lived longer than their capacity, they wouldn't understand. 

 

I found taking a bath so fun. I took a bath for so long because it made me feel fresh but they only got frustrated. 

Fast forward to the most important event which is going to school. I thought i would be able to go with them but i'm not. It made me sad but yuri assured me that they'll be back so i sit there with the others while waiting for them to return.

 

 As i grow weary from waiting, a boy passed by with a girl beside her, before the girl went inside the boy told her 'i love you.'

It made my eyebrows creased. I love you? what is that for? why do they have words that are complicated? 

The old woman on my right side suddenly talked. "aigoo these kids! a person can only say that to someone they truly cared for and has a place in their heart." 

"you can say that to anyone?" I asked, innocently.

"of course! love covers it all," she smiled at me.

I nodded. "oh," 

"are you in love?"

I shook my head. "aniya, i'm not in love i'm in school i'm right here beside you okay?" 

The old woman look at me weirdly and left. why? am i not right? TT 

Anyway, i can't wait to tell yuri this. i'm sure she would like it.

***

Why are they still not returning? 

Another woman sat beside me, she seemed young compared to the one who came before her. 

"Are you also waiting for your nephew? it's boring to wait right?" she initiated a conversation.

"yeah, i'm hungry." I told her when i realized what i just said, i covered my mouth. 

i can't help not feeling hungry. my appetite seems to worsen every single day. Being in a human body >^>

"oh really? i'm hungry too. come, let's buy an ice cream!" she said and we walked together outside. 

We went to a huge vehicle not too far from this school. she gave a thin paper to the guy while picking the flavors on the small board on the upper portion. 

it might be the money that people used. I saw people many years ago used money in exchange of goods. I guess i just have to create one but humans shouldn't see me making one. where should i hide to make one? plus how do i pay the right amount? =____=

As i was looking around me, she touched my hand. "no, don't bother paying. i already paid for the both of us. here you go," she said as she gave me an ice cream. 

It was nice to meet humans with a good heart. I was really moved by that kind gesture.

I then saw yuri looking around, beside her was taeyeon.

"I'm juran by the way, it was--" she didn't finish her sentence when i shouted yuri's name. They need to meet this kind human i met. 

"oh i need to go, bye." the woman told me and left suddenly. 

why did she leave just like that? 

when yuri heard me, she came closer to me. "where were you??! didn't i told you that we'll be back??? can't you wait?!!" she looked like the scary ahjumma i saw on the tv. why is her tone like that? T_T

taeyeon scolded her for doing that. I then understood i shouldn't have made her worry. 

We then talked, ate at the covenience store until taeyeon had to leave us for work. I was about to ask yuri about work but she seemed distant, avoiding eye contact with me. Ugh

As we continued walking nonstop i decided to talk. 

 

"why--"

"please no." she told me.

what? T___T

"i was just going to ask why are we still walking we passed by our house." I pouted.

"well walking at night feels good."

"walking at night isn't fun, it makes me feel drained and tired." I reasoned out.

"oh look at that wow, stars." she said pointing at the sky.

I looked at it and saw none. "you're lying there are no stars in the sky. they're probably elsewhere." 

My fellow stars might be at the farthest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter