Blue

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's POV

I heard the door opened. 

"Aha! you think i don't have another spare key? wait, why is my lamp ???" said taeyeon as she barged in.

lamp???

I opened my eyes gradually and saw a lamp which was in jessica's hands.

No way.

"I just saw her glow! she was the one glowing! go tell the truth jessica." I insisted.

she just shook her head while nervously holding the lamp tight.

"Yah! yah! yah!" said taeyeon while hitting me with a rolled poster. 

"are you hungry or something?! you're out of your mind, can't you see that? i just bought that earlier it was too cute and the light was so magnificent that it would look good at night so i got tempted to buy it. plus, why would jessica literally glow like a light? tss." taeyeon added, laughing at my statement.

 

I looked at jessica and she seems relieved about it. i knew my eyes wasn't deceiving me, i saw her shine like a star. i saw that glow, i saw it with my eyes. but yeah, i'm probably just hallucinating. she's a human like me after all. 

"yeah, my eyes probably saw it wrong. i'm sorry jessica." I said, looking down.

"and before i forgot, what were you guys arguing about? you seemed to be having a quarrel. are you two dating already?"

"No." i answered firmly.

"defensive." she smirked, tickling my side waist. 

"yah, stop it." I glared at taeyeon.

jessica seems to be in a bad mood, she just lay in the bed and covered her whole body with a blanket.

"she must have been tired. let her be," taeyeon whispered at me and left her own room.

but jessica's supposed to sleep beside me TT

I walked towards her and sat on the floor, facing her covered body.

"I know i went overboard about minho. it's just that we had an awful breakup and i don't want you near him. well, if he's nice to you then good. i was just worried about you that's all." I explained, calmly. 

I was about to stand when she removed the blanket and embraced me. "I know i was ready to risk it all but how can i leave you like this? i'm scared now." 

leave me? what does she mean by that? 

As much as i want to ask her what was it about, i refrained myself from doing so. I don't want her to get mad again so i just hugged her back, reassuring her that everything will be alright.

I hope so.

***

Taeyeon was kinda mad at me because i managed to convinced jessica to sleep beside me at my room last night. I just laughed it off since i knew how ert she is.

"ugh she was supposed to be beside me." she told me for the 99th times. i was exaggerating of course because she won't let that simple matter slide. 

Aigoo

"you'll sleep beside her if she wants to," 

"no." jessica butts in which made me chuckled.

"hmp," taeyeon just pouted. 

 

We are inside the classroom, jessica seems not to care about the stares of the guys. they were busy looking at her, admiring her beauty. i want to beat the hell out of these guys, if only i have the right to do so.

Well, i thought jessica would be afraid to be in a room with someone she doesn't know yet she surprised me by seeing her adjust so easily. i wonder if she really haven't been in class before or she just had a temporary amnesia. And yeah, she's with us because she passed the entrance exam easily. how can she do that without review? I was informed by the guidance counselor that she aced it, even garnering a highest score. heol~ i even thought her mental age is below average. i must have belittle her that much then.

 

As for the papers regarding information about jessica and her report card, all of it were taken care by us. We fake it for her to get into our school and the college staffs didn't seem to care as they were amazed by her intelligence. 

"Okay, guys." the professor said as she entered the room.

She smiled at jessica. "you have a new classmate today, please do an introduction for us." 

so they really like her huh? i guess the news about her getting the highest score has reached the professors and they might have been in awe. i also wonder how can she top the exam yet failed to know soap? is this some kind of magic? miracle? 

I looked at jessica as if saying we-already-practiced-what-you-are-going-to -say-in-front. Everything was prepared just for her to be accustomed at school. 

she went in front, smiling at everybody. "Hello, i'm jessica jung. i'm a transfer student so please take care of me well. thank you, mwaah~" she showed her aegyo just like that and the guys went crazy because of it. eh??? it wasn't what we practiced yesterday? why did she added something like that?

-_-+

Our professor laughed and told the guys to calm down. I can't blame them, she was really radiating with intense beauty even from a far. "well, miss jung you'll be sitting beside..."

 

It felt like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter