Wine

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's POV

It's been a month since juran moved in to our house. I didn't want to miss her that much so i made her stay here for good. We date quite often these days, we watched movies, went to different coffee shops and did other romantic stuffs. I really wanted to ignite the fire that was once lost between us when we broke up. I was doing my best. 

But I still feel empty. 

Don't get me wrong, i love juran with all my heart. It's just that everything feels different. I don't know. 

Whatever. 

"Babe..." juran muttered under her breath. she went closer and hugged me tight. 

I sighed. "Yes?"

She looked up, smirking. "you were great." 

"Yeah, yeah...you too." I tried to reciprocate her tone. 

"Sad...it's 8 am already, i have to go to work." she said as she stood up. 

She walked towards the cabinet and opened it. she was contemplating what to wear. "Yah, don't walk around . wear something!" I reprimanded her. 

"And this is what I'm doing. you've seen it all what's there to be embarrassed about?" she replied flirtatiously. 

I could only face palmed. "Juran...you forgot,"

"What?!"

"that taeyeon has a spare key." I could see the shock in her face, she was blushing hard. 

"Aish!" she exclaimed and ran towards the bathroom. she's really careless. cute

I guess it's been a lovely month as a couple again...it's only a month but why does it felt like years have passed since jessica left? I probably miss her. 

"Don't you want to continue it here?" juran asked inside the bathroom. 

"No, babe. maybe next time!" I yelled for her to hear. 

And before I knew, taeyeon was already beside me. "What's there to continue?" she was fake vomiting. 

"It's none of your business, asshead." 

Taeyeon then smack my head. "You fool, I know what you guys did. I kept hearing her ugly moans since the day she moved in." she told me with a disgust on her tone. Nothing's new with taeyeon, she still hates juran's guts and still blames her for everything. I get it though, taeyeon was there when juran left me dumbfounded. She just doesn't want me to get hurt because of her again. 


"Yah, it's not ugly." I spat. 

"It is! y'all were too loud, I can't even sleep. I'm just glad I could facetime jessica, she always put me to sleep with her soothing voice." 

Just hearing her name being mentioned made my heart skipped a beat. So, taeyeon still keeps in touch with jessica. And wow, she has a phone now. 

I blinked twice. "O-Oh, c-cool." 

She sticked her tongue out. "you can now die out of jealously." 

Okay, you won. you won, happy? wish i could tell her this but I was afraid that juran might hear me saying that to taeyeon and she might get jealous because of jessica. 

"Get out." I said, my hand forming into a fist. 

"Okay, I'm gonna facetime jessica first. bye," she replied, mocking me. Argh, this . 

***

Juran finally left. She kissed me before leaving, it was our routine whenever each one of us is leaving or going somewhere. 

I went back inside and saw taeyeon lying on the sofa, smiling at her phone. Is she turning crazy now? 

"Yah, aren't you going to school? It's already past 9:30 am." I shouted. 

She glared at me in return. "It's weekend dummy! plus stop bothering me while I facetime jessica, she might end this video call because of your ugly voice." she then smiled back to her phone. 

Ugh, this . who says jessica hates me??? 

And who says i care??? I don't ing care!!! 

I decided to go out for the mean time, to have fun and forget about everything. I can't handle taeyeon, she has been annoying me since the day I started dating juran again. She would glare at her, find faults at everything she does and worst, yell at her for just breathing. And now, she still keep in touch with jessica which irritates me. 

Jessica is fine, what the hell should I do now?
***

Jessica's POV 

I've been staying at tiffany's pad for a month now. And I could proudly say that she allowed me to do nothing but to eat, sleep and watch movies. Life's good until you'll realized that you should be doing important things other than these things.

Tiffany saw me lying on the sofa and snatched the phone from my grip. She bought it for me since she told me if I need anything it would be of great help. 

"What did I told you? stop talking to this . she isn't worth it, i mean look at her her aura screams stupidity and low life. you don't want to associate yourself with a human like her, do you?" Tiffany said this for like a hundred times and I could only shake my head no.

 Taeyeon is a good person and I don't know why she can't see that in her.

"What did you say?!" I heard taeyeon asked on the other line. 

"Yah, we're just talking let us be. it's not like I'm going to meet her personally or something." I told tiffany.

"You better not! I'm warning you jessica." She said firmly. 

I tried to sit up and faced her. "Okay, just give me my phone back." 

She then returned it to me. "Give her a quick goodbye and end the call please?" 

I nodded and look at the screen. I saw taeyeon pouting and waving her hand. "Bye, jessica." 

"I'll facetime you again soon, don't worry too much about me, okay? please be healthy and-"
I wasn't able to finish everything that I was about to say because I heard a familiar voice. It couldn't be. 

I saw taeyeon look behind her. It's weekend dummy! plus stop bothering me while I facetime jessica, she might end this video call because of your ugly voice." she told the other person, probably yuri. I mean who could it possibly be? I know her voice. 

She turned back to face me. "Sorry about that, was just teasing her. So what was it jessica? you were saying something."

I bit my lower lip. "Ahh, n-nothing. I'll facetime you soon. bye," I ended the call. 

I looked up and saw tiffany scowling at me. "Why do you look so tense? you look like you've seen a ghost, are you okay?" 

I forced a smile. "Yes, I'm all good."

She smiled back, her eyes were smiling too. "I'll leave you here for a while I need to finish some stuffs. I still have to check the coffee shop I've recently bought to see if everything's going well. Seeya later, jessi." She then kissed the top of my forehead. 
Tiffany owned a lot of businesses here. And this was the result of staying here for a couple of years. As a fairy who look out for humans and grant their wishes, she have to pretend she was someone else. She have to do what normal people are doing like business so she would accomplish her mission easily. After she finished her missions, she would go back to her dimension and then go back here on earth once she was assigned to do something. 

She shared stories about her past missions and some were ridiculous. I wonder what was her mission that made her stay here a bit more because the first time we met she told me she was about to go back to her dimension then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter