Confession

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's POV

The next day, I woke up with no one beside me. It's new to me since I was so used to seeing juran beside me. But we broke up, she left that night and didn't say a single word to me. I felt sorry, yes but I can't convince myself that I still love her when I already had a change of heart. Taeyeon ignored me the whole night and I knew in myself I made a mess. 

But what did I even do? is she sad that I broke up with juran? oh god. 

I decided to skip class today and went to where jessica is working. 

I bumped into hyoyeon. "She's not here today,"

I frowned. "That's not what I'm going to say though."

She rolled her eyes. "But it's obvious you're looking for jessica."

I sighed, scratching the back of my head. "Do you perhaps know where she is right now?"

"I have no idea but I think you need to know this, juran went here earlier and they had a conversation. I don't what was it about but jessica left crying after. You're in a mess,"

I pat her left arm. "Okay okay thank you, I have to go now." I told her then I ran afterwards. I tried to look for her. She might've been around the vicinity, crying. I have to see her at least. 

I have to clarify things and apologized for everything that juran told her. She doesn't deserve this, I am to be blame for this.

I then tried searching for her at the nearby park and it surprised me that she was really there. She was sitting in the swing, looking down.

 I went in front of her. "jessica,"

She looked up. "What?!"

She looks mad and yeah, I kinda deserve it. "Wait, I'm not here to fight okay? I was just going to apologized for what she did to you. whatever it is, I'm sorry. I really am,"

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter