Death By A Thousand Cuts

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's POV

I the television and sat lazily on the sofa. I was busy switching the channels and I remember jessica. 

I looked around but then taeyeon appeared out of nowhere. "Good morning, buddy." 

I just nodded and tried to focus on the t.v. she sat beside me. "Aren't you going to ask where jessica is?"

Tch.

"I don't care," I answered. 


"She left without saying a word. I couldn't stop her, i mean i'm just worried because she doesn't know anything."

I don't believe so. she knows how to flirt, she ain't dumb. "It's fine we don't need her, she's useless anyway."  


Taeyeon then grabbed the pillow beside her and hit me with it. "Yah!!!"

"Waeyo???" I asked irritatedly.

"What's happening to you? what exactly did happen yesterday? you're not like that towards her until yesterday." she was fuming mad and so am i. 

I took a deep breath before replying. "I saw her flirting with minho. that's it," 

"So?!"

"What do you mean so?!" 

"Why? do you still love minho?"

"Of course not, duh it's been ages."

"Then are you jealous because he seemed close to jessica???"

I remained silent. 

I couldn't find the words to describe it, I just hate the feeling. 

"Oh my god, you like jessica?" 

I waved my hands in the air as if saying no. "No...no...it's not like that." I said defensively.

"Then what? how dare you like her too???" taeyeon was now holding my collar tightly and I almost can't breathe from her grip.

I pat her arm a couple of times to stop her. "Yah, yah yah! i..it...it hurts." I complained.

She then released me and crossed her arms. "You can't like her, she's mine." 

"When did she agree?"

And when I saw taeyeon trying to get up and hold my collar again, I raised my hand immediately. "Just kidding, bro." 

"So what now?"

"Let her be. I won't apologized i don't like her with minho, with my ex man and she should know better. She's not young anymore," 

"But you know how stupid she can be, can't you just understand the situation? she might just want to be friends with the guy." tayeon reasoned out and I won't be budged. 

"You know what? let's just stop talking it's getting irritating. I have many problems to think about and I just want some time alone." I told her and she sighed then left. 

I don't know what's making me mad...

is it because of minho???

or is it because I don't like seeing her with somebody else other than me??? 

The latter seems unacceptable. ugh
***

We then went to school, I actually didn't ate anything and it doesn't matter since I'm not in the mood to do so. 

As I entered the classroom, I saw jessica talking to tiffany like nothing happened. 

The nerve of this girl. 

I scowled and proceed to sit beside her. I won't let her cause me to waver or something. She's just not worth it. 

She seemed shock to see me which caused her to stop chit chatting with tiffany. No one dares to talk or say anything. As if there was something to talk about.

"Ouch!" I screamed in pain when tiffany suddenly smacked my head. 

"Yah!" I growled. 

She stick her tongue out. "You deserve it, ."

What?!

Jessica tried to calm her down. "Tiffany, no! we talked about this, right? enough please." she said softly. 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "I can't help it, she's a ." 

"You called me what???" I asked with a hint of anger. Her friend with the same loos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter