wings? wings? (wenseul)

red book (one shot collection)

 

 

 

 

i'm on a roll yall i love writing 

upvote if you quickly reminded of loona's butterfly when you read the title of this wenseul one shot

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

Wendy had been acting weird all day. She always tried to scratch her back and was complaining about dizziness and headaches. Seulgi sat next to her in basically all of her classes so the taller were able to keep an eye on her. She really wasn't herself. 


Seulgi rubbed Wendy's shoulder and looked at the taller, giving a weak smile. She took off her glasses. 

 


"My head is spinning," the shorter muttered and held her head in her hands. 

"Why don't you ask whether you can go and take some fresh air?"

She nodded her head before pulling her hand up. The professor called on her. 

"I'm incredibly dizzy, may I go and get a fresh air for a bit?"

"Yes, yes, of course."

 

With that, Wendy got up and stumbled a little before shaking her head and continuing her way to the exit. The professor looked at Seulgi as if he wants her to go accompany the shorter. She nodded before walking to the exit, and spotted her. She was leaning against a wall. Seulgi quickly made her way to Wendy and put her arms on her shoulders as the taller wrapped hers on her waist to support her. 


"Rooftop?" Wendy nodded at the suggestion. 


Seulgi slowly walked towards the next elevator and pressed the button. They were at the ground floor of their university and in her state Wendy would not be able to take even one flight of stairs. 


The elevator doors opened and they stepped in. Wendy leant herself almost completely at the taller. Her eyes seemed foggy and irritated. 

 

"It's so warm in here," she said and tugged on the collar of her shirt. 

 

Seulgi was totally afraid that Wendy was going to pass out anytime soon. Finally, the elevator stopped and they stepped out.


"Just few more steps, okay?" Seulgi said as they were walking up the stairs. 

She pushed the metal door as soon as the coldness hitting the both of them, Wendy took a deep breath. She removed her arm from Seulgi's shoulder and stumbled towards the edge. She dropped onto her knees and something told the taller that she.... should not go after her. 


So Seulgi just stood there, looking at her lover. 


Wendy took off her jacket, impatiently pulling her sweatshirt, leaving her with her t shirt. She pulled the sweater when the taller saw something bulging out from her shoulder blades. It was moving as she hunched over. 

Wendy's form was trembling as her forehead met the concrete. Her hands balled into fists as something poked through her upper back. Blood started dripping down her back as more things started to open her shoulders. 

It was feathers. 


She lets out a long groan as she started to claw on the concrete. Wings started growing on her back when more drops of blood ran down her skin. 

 

It was a mesmerizing moment for Seulgi to watch. 

 

The brownish wings stretched out to their full size and the blood was shaken off the feathers. Wendy collapsed and fell onto her side. The former quickly hurried over to her lover. Her eyes were half-lidded and she was panting. Seulgi pushed some of the stray hair on Wendy's forehead and she looked at her. 

 


"You're literally an angel, love. So beautiful."


"Not as beautiful as you are," Wendy smiled, her voice barely above a whisper. 

 


She pushed herself up so she was sitting and put her hand on Seulgi's cheek, pulling her closer before closing the gap. As their lips met, the shorter wrapped her arms around the taller as her wings engulfed Seulgi. She broke the kiss and smiled at her lover. 

 

"Let me clean you up, and you can't go back to the lecture with this," Seulgi referred to the wings, and Wendy chuckled but nodded her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 


because wendy is an angel she deserves this

and, i'm proud to call myself as a fan of the best idol group alive

give some comments alright :D 

p/s; i might be back for few days with a new one shot or sooner