terrible liar (wenseul)

red book (one shot collection)

 

 


Seulgi and Seungwan had been in a fight yesterday but then had made up quite soon afterwards and the shorter could feel and see the aftermaths the next morning. It was good but painful just getting out of bed and as she brushed her teeth, Seungwan could admire a ton of hickeys which were decorating her chest. Seulgi was still showering as Seungwan waddled into the kitchen to make herself something to eat.
 


Seungwan put a slice of bread into the toaster and looked into the fridge while waiting, trying to decide on what to put onto the toast. Firstly, she took some butter and then grabbed the strawberry jam jar. She put everything on the counter and grabbed her now crispy toast, placing it on a plate and smearing the butter onto it. Which turned out to be kinda difficult since the butter was as hard as a rock and she almost tore her precious toast apart trying to spread the butter. Once she was done struggling, Seungwan took the jar of strawberry jam into her hands and tried twisting it open. But the lid didn’t budge. She tried again, using all her might she could at 9 in the morning. It was too tight. She need to choose something else.
 


Honey sounds good.
 

 


Seungwan then opened the cupboard and took the jar. She tried twisting the lid but it still didn’t move even just a bit.
 

 


The lords are testing me in this pathetic morning.
 


There was no one she would call other than her girlfriend.



“Kang Seulgi!”



Luckily, the taller had finished showering, walking to the kitchen with a towel on her shoulder and damp hair. She smiled as she came walking over to the shorter. “Why?” Seungwan pouted cutely, handing the tightly closed lid of honey jar. “Can you open this for me?” “Sure thing, babe.”


She then took it from Seungwan and started her attempt on opening the lid. Her face was slowly getting red as the lid really didn’t move at all. “Why did I close it so tightly?” Seulgi muttered under her breath, thinking the shorter hadn’t heard her.


(But she had.)


“You close it that tightly? But I thought you didn’t like honey..” Seungwan said, and crossed her arms over her chest.


“I....I wanted to give honey another chance?” she replied.


“How about the strawberry jar? You wanna give it another chance too?”


Seulgi stay silent as she stared the floor.


Of course, Seungwan didn’t buy it. “You’re a terrible liar.”


“What am I supposed to do? You make me weak,” Seungwan rolled her eyes at Seulgi’s smug smirk and pinched her arm.


“So, tell me the truth. Why did you close it so tightly?” the shorter asked and jumped onto the counter. “You know when we fought and you ignored me yesterday?”

Seungwan nodded her head. If Seulgi hated something, it was getting ignored. “I wanted you to talk to me again. So I closed all jars I could find super tight so you would ask for my help...” the taller admitted shyly, and it was a very cute sight for Seungwan. “And now you can’t open them again?” Seulgi nodded and the shorter burst out laughing.

“Hey! What’s there to laugh about?” the taller asked as Seungwan almost fell off the counter. “Because you’re so stupidly cute!” Seungwan wiped her tears and looked at Seulgi, her face red. The taller smiled and Seungwan squished her round cheeks. She kissed her softly and she grinned as Seungwan pulled back.


“Well now, what am I supposed to eat for breakfast?”


“Let’s go out. I wanna take you on a date.”


“In this hot weather?!”
 

 

 

 

---

 

 

AAAAAAAAA wenseul is cute in this fic.... and i'm suddenly hungry lmao

gonna write this as soon as i saw someone draw wenseul on twitter ..... you NEED to see it if you didn't see it yet