.6

Crush

 

 

 

The exams were finally over and the other kids literally threw their stuffs all over the place while cheering out loud. Hayeon went out from the class and saw Jaehyun was cheering along with Taeil and Taeyong. “Ya! Jungjae!!” she called him and when he turned around she literally threw herself to him. “IT’S OVER!!” she happily jumped up and down with Jaehyun.

 

Jaehyun was happy enough and literally lifted her up and spun her around, making the girl to squeal in excitement.

 

“Wooo~~ Jung Jaehyun got a girlfriend!!” “Damn Jaehyun! Too fast too fast!!” “Jung jaehyun ! Jung Jaehyun!”

 

The random kids chanted when they passed by. Hayeon shyly got off from Jaehyun and cleared . “Gross.. we will never date each other,” she said and that made Taeil to ruffle her hair. “Don’t say that. You might really end up dating him,” Taeil said and she scoffed. “Then, should I say I don’t want to date Taeyong and then BAM! In the future Taeyong will fall for me?” she said and turned to look at Taeyong. He had his hair up that day and he looked dead handsome and it made her nervous all of the sudden.

 

“Why in the future when I can do it now?” he said with such voice that melted her heart.

 

“Woah, damn Taeyong! Since when?” Taeil smacked his arm a bit too loud and the boy winced, failing his cool character almost instantly and that made the others laughed. “I… I need some time to talk to Hayeon..” Taeyong said and quickly pulled her away from there. “Eh?”

 

 

The two of them were on the rooftop, biting their tongue because of how cold it was. “Hayeon.. did … did you read the letter I gave you?” Taeyong asked, his hands were in his pockets. Hayeon scowled. “Wait, what letter?”

 

Taeyong broke into a disappointed laughter. “I knew you couldn’t find it..” he stood closer to her and said it cutely. “In the bag I gave you during the trip.. I hid a letter inside. I guess you haven’t use the bag yet?”

 

Hayeon shook her head. “I want to use it when I’m in high school.”

 

“Well, I have a letter in there. Read it okay?”

 

Hayeon stared at Taeyong who was all smiled and waddling around. “So we went up here just for that?” she said, rather in disbelief. Though, it was nice to be up here with her major middle school crush. “I.. just want to be around with you a little bit more..” he said without even thinking twice.

 

“Hahaha we still have graduation day,” she reminded him.

 

“Oh , I forgot.. but I still I want to spend time a little bit more with you. You always spend time with Jaehyun. Why not spend time with me,” he said and turned to look at her. “You.. don’t have feelings towards Jaehyun right?”

 

Hayeon laughed at that question. “Are you for real? No. If you know my real feelings th-” he cut her off with a kiss. Well, it was more of a peck. “then that feelings is for me right?” he continued her sentence. Hayeon tried to process the things that just happened. “D-did you-” he cut her off again with another kiss. This time, he deepened it and closed the gap between the two of them. When he pulled back, her cheeks were already pinkish.

 

“S-stop..”

 

Taeyong chuckled. “You’re so cute. I just wish I can cuddle with you but nope. That’s the next step.. base on what I read..”

 

Hayeon hit his chest playfully. “It suppose to be hugs first then kisses! Which book are you reading oh my god!” Taeyong giggled. Yes, he giggled and made some cute incoherent sound. He sounded like Stitch for a moment there. Hayeon could still taste him on his lips and he tasted like chocolate. Cute.

 

“Why.. did you kiss me?”

 

“Read the letter,”

 

“You can just say it,” he shook his head and sat down on the bench. “Nope. Read the letter.” she whined and sat beside him. “Say it,” “Read it,” he pouted. “I poured my hear out at night writing that for you. Read it,” he insisted and pecked on her cheek. Hayeon hid her face in her hands. She wasn’t used on getting this much of skinship with someone. Specifically with guy. Details? With her own crush.

 

“This is the best middle school graduation ever,”

 

 

--

 

 

Once she got home, she quickly rummage her closet for the bag. She kept it safely somewhere so that she could use it once she goes to high school. She had yet told Jaehyun what happened earlier because she was too excited to read the letter.

 

After a good 4 minutes of searching for the letter, she finally found it. Taeyong was so cute. He even bought a baby blue envelope for the letter. Hayeon took it out and read it nervously,

 

 

Dear Hayeon,

 

Hello this is Taeyong and you’re my small number, 19A. I was kinda hoping to get you and really am happy when I know it’s you. I was kinda nervous on what to buy for you but I guess, you could need this anytime soon cuz I saw your bag.. it’s a bit.. uncomfortable already, right? Hope you like puppies, cuz I do.

 

Urm.. I have great feelings that you wouldn’t find this letter unless if I tell you so, so I bet you read this after the exams. E he.

 

I just want to tell you that I really enjoyed our literal one day trip. I was.. anxious and scared that it would be like the other trips I joined; me being swooned by human beings and being clinged to all the time. You didn’t. you barely even hold my hands. Thank you. I was honestly very comfortable around you and slowly realizing that .. you’re different.

 

Will you believe me if I say I’ve been.. watching you for quite sometimes now? Through our small chats? And the time you sat beside me? I know you wanted to ask me question but because I was wearing earphone you didn’t ask me. And then a girl came and ask me instead. Were you mad? That’s why you left? I was wondering what kind of feelings you have towards me. I hope by the time you reading this, I would already tell you my feelings.

 

Byun Hayeon, the girl who didn’t swoon me. Thank you. For making me feel like i’m myself the whole time I’m with you. I’m sorry I’m telling you through letter but I don’t think we’ll see each other after exams.

 

And I don’t think I’ll come for graduations too.

 

Let’s meet.. after our high school graduation. Just as we promise last night.

 

- love, T.Y.

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

a/n : ughhhhhhh istg Taeyong is just so so so cute T_T iwant to cuddle him so so badly T__T