.9

Crush

a/n: i can't wait for the release of superhuman!!! have yall pre ordered the album???? what do you think about the album??? kkkk

 

--

 

 

Jaehyun still couldn’t accept the fact that she was dating someone she barely knew. It was barely 12 hours they met and she’s going out with him. Jungwoo poked Jaehyun to wake him up from being in a daydream, or perhaps, a nightmare.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked with his soft voice. Jungwoo has a very very soft voice for a guy. He’s just very quiet at times and even when he’s loud, he’s soft. Jaehyun heaved a sigh and took a sip on his coke. “I’m getting bad feelings over Hayeon’s relationship,”

 

Jungwoo laughed, reminder;  softly,  at Jaehyun. “Why would you be worried of the relationship when you’re basically dating her? Unless if you’re a problematic bastard then I wo- wait, she’s not dating you?”

 

Jaehyun nodded, face as straight as the light pole.

 

Jungwoo was about to lose his but Jaehyun pulled him down so he was sitting down and now frantically walking back and forth. “Well, she’s dating one of my friends. Old friends. That may have changed for the past one year. Who knows, but I’m worried.” Jaehyun said with such monotone that Jungwoo had never heard before. “Then.. why didn’t you date her instead?”

 

“Are you crazy? She’s disgusting. She’s my best friend. So she’s disgusting.. it’s not like she’s disgusting or whatsoever. Best friend. Disgusting.”

 

“You cant even make up sentences without sounding stupid when you try to deny your feelings, this prove how stupid you are Jung Yoonoh.” Jungwoo said, nodding at his own facts.

 

“Nobody calls me that. Yet. don’t reveal it. Yet.”

 

Jungwoo made a gesture of locking his lips and nodded. “But really.. what you gonna do about Hayeon though?” he asked. “I somehow already ship you guys a tad too hard. don’t make the fans sad please,”

 

Jaehyun just shook his head at Jungwoo.

 

 

--

 

 

“Jung Hayeon!” Jaehyun called out and that made Hayeon to turn around almost an instant. “Who are you to call me by your last name? I’m Byun Hayeon. Since when am I Jung Hayeon?”

 

“Well, Jung sounds way better than Lee so why not.”

 

“Excuse me?” Hayeon raised an eyebrow at Jaehyun. The boy just smiled cheekily and shook his head. He put an arm around her and continued walking. “So, is my best friend too busy this weekend to go out and keep me company for some weekends outing?” he asked as he looked at her Hayeon took a moment to answer and that.. made him anxious.

 

“I even go out with you during my ex girlfriend on her period mood swing. don’t drop me like that Ha.” Jaehyun said and that made her laughed. “You’re being too clingy but okay. Sure. Where we going?”

 

“Start off with my bed. Because you gonna come over and bring some breakfast for me. I don’t trust your cooking.”

 

“You’re a .”

 

 

 

 

Well, the weekends started off with her going down the streets to grab breakfast at Mcdonald and brought it all the way back to Jaehyun’s place. It was something they would do. Sometimes Jaehyun would come to hers, only when she’s home alone. Hayeon was supposed to go out for movie dates with Taeyong but she lied saying that she has school project to be settle down during the weekend.

 

Jaehyun was way more complicated than a normal school project.

 

For once, Hayeon was wearing something colorful and it took a moment for Jaehyun to realize it was her. The house was empty. It was only Jaehyun and her.

 

“Can’t believe you’ve made me walked all the way down there to get you burgers and coffee..” she mumbled as she went to his fridge to make her own coffee. “Why didn’t you get your own coffee?” he asked as he took a big bite on his burger. “Because.. I don’t have much allowance to buy any. Only afford to buy yours,” she said casually, not wanting him to feel bad or something.

 

But that DID make him feel bad. “Come here and take a bite. That’s not a request. It’s a demand,” he said and pushed the plate closer to her. “Since when Jaehyun request for things. He only knows how to demand,” she said while pouting as she walked over to him. She took a bite on the burger and hummed happily. “Thank you,”

 

Jaehyun smiled foolishly at how cute she looked. “Yellow looks good on you,” he commented approvingly and finished the burger in one bite. “Since when do you do complimenting?” she as she took a seat beside him. “Jaehyun is a gentleman. He knows how to attract a lady,”

 

“Since when do you see me as a lady?” now she’s really curious about Jaehyun.

 

He cleared his throat and took a sip on his coffee. “Ew more like a lady bug cuz you only bugs my life” he tried to get rid of the topic and he felt like he did a good job on that.

 

“Are you worried because I’m dating Taeyong?”

 

“pfft.. he’s nowhere near my league. Why would I be worry?” he asked her back a question. Hayeon crossed her arms. “Tell me honestly. You’re never like this.” she said and Jaehyun began to play with his hair. Ruffling it and fixing it back. “nothing to be honest. It just feel odd, to see you off with some other guys.” he said, honestly.

 

She chuckled. “It bothers you?”

 

“In a way,” he shrugged. “Anyways, Imma go and shower before we go out. Be right back,”

 

 

Just when Jaehyun entered the bathroom, her phone rang. She picked up right away. “Hello,” she greeted sweetly. “Got your mcdonalds delivery safely?” he asked and she could hear the sound of cars passing by. “Yeah. Already finished eating it. Where are you?” she asked. “Off to buy some groceries for my mom since my sister is not around..” 

 

“Haa, wish I can be there with you. Maybe next time, okay?”

 

“should I be jealous of Jaehyun now? Because apparently you’re favoring Jaehyun over me?” he said in a sulky voice and she giggled. “Stop. don’t make me choose,”

 

i don’t like being an option and I bet he will be crazy over it too. Ah, the bus is here. I’ll call you later. Bye bye!”

 

She hung up after saying bye bye to him. Ever since they dated, which had been 2 weeks now, they haven’t exchange any I love yous yet and she was feeling as if it was just .. a mutual friendly feelings with Taeyong.

 

She heard the bathroom door being opened and she tried so hard not to turn around. “Ha! Finish up my coffee too will ya?” he said and she unconsciously turned around and saw the backview of Jaehyun’s . His body was well toned. He wasn’t too build and wasn’t too skinny. He was just perfect.

 

“I can feel you’re gawking at my body,” he sing sang loudly before closing the door and she quickly sat back down properly in embarrassment. It was indeed her first time to see those after being friends with him that long. What else does he keeps from me.. she wondered.

 

After waiting for some times, Jaehyun finally came out from his room. He was wearing his favorite purple hoodie and blue jeans. “Purple and Yellow. How’s that?” he said as he did a mini twirl and that made her giggled. “Stop,” she smiled and he pulled out his hand. “Let’s go!”

 

She took it and the two of them walked out from the house.

 

 

-

 

They went walking down the streets entered the clothing stores. They didn’t but any but basically they tried everything and snapped each other pictures. It was always fun to stupid with Jaehyun. He was never embarrassed of these things and people rarely got mad at him because he was just that good looking and the staffs would just let it be. One good thing about being friends with Jung Jaehyun.

 

After the long walking, they stopped by Dominos and grabbed two box of pizzas with some fried chicken before heading back home.

 

When they were in the taxi, Jaehyun finally realized something. “You didn’t even text Taeyong?” he asked out of curiosity. Hayeon just shrugged. “He knew I’m with you. What else should I say?” Jaehyun burst out in laughter and almost scared the driver. “Gosh, Hayeon you’re so bad at dating.” he commented and wiped the tears of his. “You do know your best friend is a guy, right?”

 

“No. You’re a ed up lizard.” she pouted and crossed her arms. Jaehyun smirked. “Can I bet a finger saying that this relationship wont last?” Hayeon turned and hit Jaehyun. “Why are you so mean?!” she hit him again and again until he pleaded her to stop. “ow ow ow! don’t hit me! I’m sorry!” he just smiled seeing the all sulky Hayeon. “Text him something. don’t make him feel like he’s hanging on nothing.”

 

Hayeon fished out her phone and texted Taeyong. Apparently, Taeyong did send her few messages. He sent a picture of a puppy he met on the way back home from buying groceries. She instantly smiled when she saw his picture also.

 

Did you came back safely?

I did!

Thought abt going out wif

You

R u free?

Let’s go out tmrw.

I’ll be arnd tmrw

 

Eung~

See u tmrw!

 

 

She put down her phone and continued smiling like a madman. Jaehyun nudged her using his elbow. “You guys gonna go netflix and chill?” he asked and Hayeon slapped his arms hard, making him winced. “WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!”

 

“I’m not going to do those stuffs. As if you did that too!”

 

“ahh… you’re right..”

 

 

They decided to watch some romantic comedy movies while eating the pizzas. Jaehyun also took out the ice cream he bought few days ago. He knew she really liked the chocolate mint flavored ice cream therefore, he bought one specifically for her. He wasn’t into minty stuffs that much.

 

“Jaehyun,” she called with her spoon still in . “Is it weird that I’m actually dating someone?” she asked but her eyes were glued on the television. Jaehyun scowled for a moment and chuckled. “A bit. You changed a little bit,”

 

“Bad or good kind of change?”

 

“Best friend perspective; bad.” he sighed softly. “Everything you, we, do now has limits and no matter how much I hate that I have to respect that. You get what I mean?” Hayeon turned around and Jaehyun almost choked on his ice cream. “So you do know how to respect people,”

 

“Good lord, if I don’t respect you right now, I would already do what I want to do in my head right now.”

 

“EW!”

 

“DOES BEATING YOU UP CONSIDER AS EW AS HAVING ? WOAH I CANT BELIEVE YOU!”

 

She laughed. She knew he won’t have feelings for her in that kind of way. “Hey, jae..”

 

“What?”

 

“Dont leave me. Ever,”

 

“Not if you do first,”

 

 

 

To be continued.