.17

Crush

a/n: AAAAAAAAAA that's all i'm gonna say about this chapter huhuhuhu

 

 

-

 

 

It was finally the d-day. Jaehyun wore his jacket since it was getting colder. He was feeling nervous for her. She wont pick him right? The thought had been haunting him since last night. Jaehyun took a deep breathe and went out to her house.

 

The morning seemed to be a bit windy and gloomy. Hayeon was waiting for Jaehyun at the bus stop. He smiled when he saw her wearing the blue sweater and the white jeans. He stopped his bike right infront of her and handed her the helmet. She seemed nervous as well. When she was about to wear her helmet, Jaehyun quietly helped her. She mouthed thanks and hopped on the bike.

 

Jaehyun made sure she hold tight and when he touched her hand, it was icy cold. Concern, he rode slightly slower.

 

They arrived 10 minutes earlier and she hopped off from the bike. “Jae..” she finally spoke. “I’m.. scared..” she finally confessed. Jaehyun took the helmet from her hand and held both of her hands in his. “I’m right here. Run to me when you’re scared. If he scares you, just run. I’ll be there.” he pulled her hand closer to his mouth and blew hot air to it. “Come on… you’re letting go negativity for a positiveness. Which is Jung Jaehyun,” she broke into a smile and nodded.

 

“i’ll be back..”

 

 

Hayeon walked inside the cafe and was surprised that Taeyong was already there, sitting with his hot coffee. She took a seat in front of him. “Oh hey..” he greeted her with a smile. That innocent smile. “Hey…” she said softly. “Do you want to order anything? I coul-”

 

“It’s okay. I just want to talk..”

 

Taeyong stopped and sat down properly back. “Okay.. what is it dear?”

 

Hayeon bit her lips. “You have.. someone else don’t you?” she went straight to the point and looked at him straight in the eye. His expression changed. “What do you mean?” Hayeon was pissed, her eyes got teary. “I saw the stories. I saw you went out. I saw you getting kisses from the girls and you willingly accepted it. Lee Taeyong..I..” she took a deep breath. She suddenly can’t breathe.

 

“..What am I to you?”

 

Taeyong looked at her who was controlling her tears from falling. He sighed and nodded. “I’m the bad guy here when you’re literally all over Jaehyun when we were together.” he said. Hayeon was confused with him. “I’m always the second option so why can’t you be my second option too?”

 

“Are you ing with me? I put you first Taeyong! Every single time. I had a crush on you since middle school. I hold on to the promise we would meet after graduation..” she was choked on her own words. “there was never a day I stopped talking about you to Jaehyun. Why…”

 

“i liked you. I did like you but it was in the past. You’re the sweetest girl. I’ve admit. You’re the first one who treated me like that but I found someone better. Who would do anything for me.”

 

“Yeah as in going to clubs and all. Bet you two been ing.”

 

Taeyong looked pissed. “Yes we ed. So? Bet you and him did too.” it was her time to snap. “We’re best friend. He was nothing but a friend to me! Why are you so ing blind?”

 

“Was?”

 

“Yes. Wa-”

 

“Yes was. Because now I’m her boyfriend.” Jaehyun stood beside Taeyong, making the boy looked small and vulnerable. “She was ing head over heels for your I don’t even ing know why. I’m always the better one here yet she chose you over me. Do you know how ing irritating for me to hear her saying your name for the past two years? Waiting for you.” Jaehyun’s knuckle turned white from his tight grip.

 

“I was the one who saw everything. How you cheated on her. How you go out with that girl whom happened to be my ex. My ex.” Jaehyun scoffed. “I regret letting her go to you that night. You don’t deserve her.” Jaehyun walked to Hayeon and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to stand up. She was confused but followed anyway. But before she walked away from the man whom she trusted, she said softly.

 

“I loved you, Taeyong. I did.” and she left.

 

 

--

 

 

The two of them went back to Jaehyun’s house since nobody was home. Hayeon was just sitting on the sofa watching the boring drama on television quietly. She hadn’t speak a word after they left the cafe and Jaehyun was still hesitating to initiate a conversation with her. He was just so pissed off seeing Taeyong like that and he just wanted to end it as soon as possible.

 

He inched closer to her. “Are you.. mad at me..” he asked softly, looking at her for a respond. She shook her head. “I just.. cant believe you did that..” she said and he noticed how her cheeks turned to lightest shade of pink. Jaehyun couldn’t help but to break into a smile. “And.. why are you keeping yourself quiet?”

 

“I’m nervous..”

 

“Of?”

 

“You…”

 

Jaehyun raised an eyebrow. “Why so?” now he was completely curious. For as long they have been friends, he never really seen this part of her. His heart sank a little thinking about how Taeyong would’ve seen the nervous side of her. “I might.. just do everything I want to you..” she mumbled quietly.

 

His ears began to feel warm. “What about you start with kissing me first so I can be a lucky bastard too..” Hayeon bit her lips. “Jaehyun.. you made me feel some type of ways. Isn’t it dangerous.”

 

“I know when to stop,” he said rather cockily. “I doubt…” she said and went closer to him. Jaehyun hands were quick to hold her waist and motioning her to straddle his lap but she refused. “Said the person who knew how to stop,” she giggled and slowly leaned in for the kiss. It felt like forever before her lips pressed against him and Jaehyun mentally cheered for himself.

 

Jaehyun smoothly moved her so she was straddling him and she gave in. Her hands found it way into his long locks and softly tugging it. Jaehyun let out the softest moan and it made her stopped abruptly, making the male to sigh. “Don’t stop..” he whined but she just giggled. “why are you like this..” she caressed his cheeks and melted into his sweet smile that was until his lips crooked, smirking at her. “Because if I show you the other side of me you wouldn’t dare to stop unless if I said so..”

 

Hayeon shuddered under his touch and she swore she had never feel this kind of way before. “Continue..” he demanded lowly and she just rolled her eyes before resuming on kissing him. Jaehyun tasted sweet and sinful. Unlike when she kissed Taeyong. She couldn’t feel the electrifying feelings. Well maybe once, because Taeyong was her first kiss. But this? This was just out of the world.

 

Her hands dropped on to his shoulders and her body began to move on its own and Jaehyun’s hand stopped her from moving. “N-no..” he breathed and backed away, swallowing the sudden lump in his throat. The two of them were panting and smiling at each other. “Can I.. finally call you my girlfriend?” he asked, pushing the strands of hair behind her ears.

 

She pressed her forehead against his and nodded. “..yes..”

 

 

To be continued