.11

Crush

a/n: i'm kinda thinking of changing my poster soon hehhehe let's make it more bubbly ~ oh and thank you for reading and subscribing to my storryyy!!!<3

-

 

 

Woomi and Hayeon was on the way to the stadium to support Taeyong. Woomi went with Hayeon was because she’s going to meet someone nearby so while waiting she went along with Hayeon first. It was Hayeon’s first time to actually dress up prettily and it still bothers Woomi. “I can’t believe you can look this good,” she kept on saying that. She wore something that she always wear but she spiced it up a little bit. She tied her shirt so it will become a crop top and she actually bought a new shoes to wear too.

 

The two girls arrived at the stadium and the game had started already. They sat down randomly and watched the game. The stadium was quite occupied and she could see the cheerleaders cheering for their teams. “Ah, I should’ve join the cheerleader team, don’t you think so?” Hayeon blurted out randomly and received a smack bye Woomi. “No. I wouldn’t want my friend to be flashing her out randomly.” “Bish, what the.. there’s a thing call short pants. I can wear that,”

 

“Thus, you wont be in because you’re short anyways. Thank you, next,” she said referring to one of the famous memes going on on the internet. Hayeon rolled her eyes and continued to watch the game. Indeed, Taeyong was super good in soccer. Too good to the point he has a whole 12 rows of fangirls. She swallowed the sudden lump growing in . It was kinda scary to think that she was dating a popular someone. He could ditch her whenever he wants to and wont be judge because well, she bet her kidneys that there would at least be 25 girls lining up to be his girlfriend.

 

“Ah, Hayeon. I have to go now.. text me later if there’s anything okay?”

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Jaehyun was bored.

 

To death.

 

He had finished reading two novels in the span of three days and had been playing too much game that his fingers were numb. He got out from his bed and stared at his reflection on his mirror. Due to stress, there was actually pimples growing on his face. The boy ruffled his hair in utter frustration. “Ahhh!! I can’t live like this!!” he screamed and then stared back at his reflection which now have a very messy hair.

 

“I’m out.”

 

He said and walked to the bathroom for a shower. Just like everyone said, shower was one of the best way to clear out mind and its a free acting class too. Everyone can pretend they’re either showering coolly or showering in such anger. Just like in the dramas.

 

After showering, Jaehyun sat down at the edge of his bed, thinking. The water droplet dropped from the tip of his hair to his exposed skin. He was still thinking whether or not to do it. What would it make him look like if he gets caught? Jaehyun grabbed his phone and texted Jungwoo.

 

How much will u pay to see

Me and hayeon together?

I would like to pay with my life insurance

Wtf why r u asking?

Idk

Im going crazy..

Idk if I shud do it or not

Do it before thinking

Tht only applies in love

Just DO it

DO it!!!

 

 

And that my friend, had motivated Jaehyun to do it. The boy took out his white v neck shirt and black hoodie along with his black skinny jeans, black cap and black mask. He fixed his hair before wearing the cap and sprayed some perfume on his and grabbed his wallet and his phone. “Let’s do this,”

 

He was lucky enough that Hayeon sent him a text about where she was going. They had some mini chitchats and she asked how to make some good porridge the night before. She was so hungry and was roaming in her kitchen so he facetime her and helped with her cooking.

 

Yeah, Jaehyun can cook.

 

Instead of riding the bus or using uber, Jaehyun rode his motorbike instead. It was his birthday gift that year but he rarely use it because he wanted to take the bus. Read that as: because Hayeon ride buses. He rode his motorbike all the way to the stadium and wanted to check on what was happening. He was told that anyone can watch the game so he won’t be that suspicious anyways.

 

Jaehyun arrived and he entered the stadium. He looked around and searched for Hayeon. It didn’t take him long to recognize his best friend but his heart did a tiny flip. She’s wearing makeup and.. and SHE TIED HER SHIRT LIKE THAT WHAT THE ACTUAL ! he was about to burst out in frustration to her but he just sat 3 rows away from her.

 

He studied her from behind. His heart was burning in jealousy. He wasn’t just jealous of Taeyong but he was jealous of everyone who got to see her skin. Even he himself couldn’t see much. As he was interested at studying her, he actually watched the game too. Jaehyun was more to basketball than soccer and he had to admit that Taeyong was pretty good. The boy name Na Yuta was good too.

 

After about 30 minutes, the game ended and he could see the cheerleaders threw their pongs pongs in the air. “ah, so they won..” he assumed and he saw how the cheerleaders came to the players and hugged them. And Taeyong too. His eyes went straight to Hayeon and she was already standing up wanting to go down. She hasn’t seen it yet.

 

Her steps stop abruptly. She saw there was another girl came running to him and placed a kiss on his cheeks. He was happily talking with the girl too and he didn’t even bother to push her hands off from his shoulders.

 

Jaehyun wanted to pull her away. He really does but he was paralyzed on his seat. He pulled up his mask so that nobody will noticed him as he watched the heartbreaking scene in front of him. Please don’t go down there.. just don’t..

 

Hayeon turned around and walked towards the exit door. He saw how red and teary her eyes were and he bit his lips in guilt. Should I approach her?? 

 

The boy followed the girl out. She was walking to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. He was still slowly walking to his bike and waited for her to text him. She has to text me. He was practically praying for it at that moment. He doesn’t want her to be alone and he doesn’t want her to think that she’s not worth it.

 

He rode his bike slowly so he would actually go out around the same time with the bus. He saw her went inside the bus so he decided to follow her.

 

As expected, she dropped at her stop. Her home. Jaehyun stopped few meters away and took out his phone. A message came in.

 

Are u home?

I’m outside

Why?

 

Jaehyun was hoping she would ask him out. It will be his pleasure to go out and play with her but 5 minutes passed and she didn’t reply him. He was getting anxious.

 

Can u buy me subway?

And send it to my house?

Or is it a burden?

I don’t want to be a burden to u..

 

Ahh.. sure

I’m nearby anyways.

Give me 20 mins I’ll come

Is ur parents home?

 

Nope..

Everyone went to work..

Only my maid is here..

 

Wanna go out ?

No.

I don’t want to..

Oof.

I’ll send it to u.

 

Jaehyun sprinted to the subway and bought her usual order. He knew exactly what she liked and even bought some ice creams because what is better than crying? Crying while eating ice cream. Jaehyun doesn’t mind if she wants to cry. In fact, he wanted her to cry all she wants and then come back to him because he would gladly take her with an open arms.

 

Once he arrived, he texted her. Apparently, only her maid knew about his existence in her life. She kept their friendship away from her parents and even if they know, they know that Jaehyun was a girl named Jaemi.

 

Hayeon got out from the house still wearing her jeans but she had his hoodie on. One of the many hoodies she stole from him. “Thanks,” she said and took the paper bag from his grip but he didn’t let go. “What’s with you? Something happened?” he asked, even though he knew what happened, he just wanted to hear it from her own mouth. “Something. Just something. I’ll tell you later..” she said and pulled the paper bag but he didn’t let go. “Come on..”

 

“Jaehyun..” her voice cracked a little and Jaehyun was shock. His heart broke to pieces. “Not now please,” she said weakly. “I’ll call tonight,” she added and Jaehyun slowly let go. “I bought your favourite ice cream,” he handed her another plastic bag. Hayeon flashed a smile but he knew how fake it was but he bought it. “Thank you. Love you man. I’ll call you later,”

 

“eung, love you too. don’t do anything stupid or else I’m calling the cops.”

 

“Ye~”

 

 

 

--

 

It was already 9.45pm but his phone had been as quiet as the graveyard. Jaehyun was laying on his bed while watching some dramas on netflix to kill the time but apparently he’s just killing himself. He wanted to call her but he was scared if he wakes her up. Therefore, he texted her instead.

 

is u asleep?

 

No reply. He nodded, understood that he’s being a busy body. He continued to watch the drama. Even the drama wasn’t being on his side. It showed how a fool the main hero was for neglecting the heroine. Jaehyun scoffed and continued to munch on his sandwich.

 

“Jung Jaehyun, you’re getting the crumbs all over the sofa,” his mom suddenly came to the living room. Jaehyun turned to look at his mom in a whiny way. “I don’t want to use the plaaate~” he whined and his mom just rolled her eyes and smiled. “Clean it up later,”

 

“Yes, Ma’am.”

 

And she went back to her bedroom after talking a glass of water. He knew his parents would sleep early since both of them working quite late. Especially his dad. He admired the man. He never complains in anything he do, though he do badmouth some people but who wouldn’t.  

 

As he was about to watch another episode, his phone rang and he answered without looking at the screen. “HI! I’ve been waiting for your call! Are you okay ?? wanna go take a night ride? It’s free!” he excitedly answered the call.

 

are you drunk? B-but sure..”

 

He stopped and his face dropped. Jaehyun groaned and slumped back into the sofa. “Jungwoo.. no. I thought you were Hayeon. “

 

expected. Anyways, do you wanna come to the arcade tomorrow? The new one downtown? I’m planning to invite everyone since ya know.. it’s arcade. Bring Hayeon with you,”

 

“Damn you’re the greatest friend ever. But, I don’t even know if she wants to come or not.” he sighed, the incident earlier was playing at the back of his head. “something happened?” the boy on the other line asked. “Yeah.. I’m mad about it but I’m not in the position to do anything..”

 

i know you’re a fool but I didn’t know you’re THIS stupid but okay. See ya,” 

 

Jungwoo hung up before he could even snapped to him so he just tossed his phone beside him. He was still worried that she’s not calling but he doesn’t want to bother her.

 

 

Be alright, please.. 

 

 

 

To be continued.