.20

Crush

Chapter 20

 

 

 

It was finally their graduation day. Jaehyun and Hayeon got off from their parent’s car and quickly walked to each other while the parents walked together. Now, Jaehyun can proudly say that he’s the man who gets whatever he wants.

 

“Stop making it obvious..” Hayeon nudged him so he walked a little further. Jaehyun scoffed and put his arm around her. “What? I’m your boyfriend officially but still cant touch you ? woah.. offended..” he pouted but continued walking with his arm around her. The two walked to the hall and met with their bunch whilst the parents went to the seats for parents.

 

Jaehyun sat in between Jungwoo and Hayeon while Mark sat beside Hayeon. They all had to hear speeches and whatnot and throughout the whole session, Jaehyun just couldn’t stop playing with her fingers.

 

Everything was just as Jaehyun planned. After he met with Hayeon’s father, he was really touched with what Jaehyun did and he gave his blessings to take care of his daughter.

 

 

 

The two adolescence went up to the rooftop after buying some coffee from the vending machine. Both of them were still wearing the graduation robe. There were also few other students there taking pictures. Jaehyun and Hayeon couldn’t care less about them. The two just stared out at the view from the top building.

 

Everything felt so fast, so crazily good. Jaehyun took another sip on his coffee and held her hand using his free hand, caressing the space between her thumb and forefinger softly. His lips turned upward, chuckling sheepishly as his head dropped in embarrassment. Hayeon noticed and chuckled too. “Stop. You’re making me all wuzzy and fuzzy. I might melt.”

 

“ I just can’t believe I’m still here with you holding your hand with a new status that isn’t the lizard guy and the lady bug.”

 

Hayeon laughed at that. “the lady that bugs your life? Well sir, I’m afraid you need an insect spray because I will totally bug your life.”

 

“And being a lizard, I should devour you as a whole,”

 

Hayeon let out a long groan. She hated how Jaehyun could turn the table into anything. He smiled and pulled her closer. “.. I’m in love…”

 

“We’ve been knew..” she put down her coffee and wrapped her arms around his body. “I’m so in love that I would take a grenade for you,”

 

“Jaeehhyuuuunnnn!!!”

 

“So, ready for a our next ride, Mrs. Jung ?”

 

 

 

 

 

The end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: i literally forgot to update and im such a mean person to do that but i've actually had been starting on my part time jobs and gonna go for intern soon sksks BUT N E GAYS JUNG JAEHYUN CAN YOU PLEASE CALM THE DOWN BECAUSE HOLY . this is by far my fave written story and tbh after i finished this fanfic i honestly have no idea on what to write next. everything seemed to be very.. not good enough but issokay!

 

i might come back with a new story at the of this year who knows. christmas short stories amirite skskks

 

THANK YOU FOR READING DEARIES!!!!