.12

Crush

a/n: omg nct 127 changed their hair colors AND DOYOUNG IS BLUE !!!!!!

--

 

 

Hayeon woke up with a swollen puffy eyes due to too much crying last night. She tried to ignore whatever she was seeing at the field but she couldn’t. Taeyong did text her and asked why she didn’t come. She lied saying she had to go out with her family for something. He didn’t ask any question after that.

 

She was still dumbfounded at how easily he received all those kisses from other girls and how he doesn’t feel the slightest guilt for doing that. Are all guys like that? She wanted to think that way but this was her first time dating anyways. How could she knows?

 

The plan to call Jaehyun last night was canceled because she just couldn’t stop crying at it was embarrassing. She don’t want to cry to Jaehyun because of a guy. So she swallowed everything inside. Well, that was until she checked her phone.

 

32 missed calls, 341 messages.

 

Hayeon choked on her own saliva. Jaehyun called him 32 times and messaged her over 200 times. Well, she knew he would be worried. It was already 12 pm too, that explained the calls. She called him back and it didn’t took more than 3 seconds for him to pick up.

 

why the aren’t you replying to my messages?”

 

“I was asleep, Jung Jaehyun. I’m not a morning person.. remember?” she kinda regretted calling Jaehyun right after she woke up because her voice was too hoarse.

 

let’s go to the arcade today. My treat. No buts. I’m taking you out at 2pm and I’ll send you back. NO EXCUSES. Now go shower and get ready.”

 

He hung up.

 

She hated him. To the core.

 

 

After the long shower, Hayeon got out and sat down on infront of her make up table. Her eyes were too swollen and it was horrible. She tried to apply light makeup and tried to make her other features to stand out instead of her puffy eyes. Not thinking much, she took her white shirt and one of the many hoodies she stole from Jaehyun. She decided to go with the baby blue hoodie and wore her favourite pair of skinny jeans.

 

She had told her parents that she wanted to go out and they gave her some pocket money. Guess who’s in good mood that day. She thanked them and walked out.

 

Jaehyun was already waiting on his bike, like those manga boyfriends. She scoffed and walked up to Jaehyun. “You’re not supposed to wait for me outside of my house you dumb. My parents will see you..” she hit his arm playfully and rushed him to quickly move. Jaehyun noticed her eyes and his heart collapsed. “I told you to call me. So this is your punishment. I’m exposing myself to your parents..”

 

“You’re the one who’s going to get scold..”

 

“But you’ll get twice the scold. I win.” he said as he helped her to put on the helmet. She rolled her eyes and got on the bike. It was too high for her so she had to hold on the seat. Jaehyun took both of her hands and placed on both of his sides. “Hug if you want. We’re going full speed,”

 

 

Jaehyun was angry. So angry he wasn’t sure to whom his anger initiate to. He was angry to the universe, he was angry to himself. He was angry to everything and almost get him and Hayeon killed because he passed the red light and a car was passing by but he was happy because she hugged him for dear life. He wanted her to need him. Desperately.

 

When they arrived, the first thing that happened was Hayeon hitting his back so hard everyone who passed by looked at them. Jaehyun winced and turned around. “What was that for?” he took off his helmet. “You almost get us killed! Jung Jaehyun I was ing scared!” she half shouted and her eyes were red. “I.. I was just.. I-I’m sorry..” he pulled her closer into his embrace. Thank god she didn’t fight back, in fact she actually cried and that made more people to look but he didn’t care. He was happy.

 

After she calmed down, he patted her head. “I didn’t expect you to cry.. haih..” he said and wiped the tears using his thumb while smiling. “I just wanted you to feel the thrill.”

 

“I’m just not myself today,” she softy touched his hand and moved it away slowly. She was embarrassed.

 

The two of them got of from the motorbike and walked to the arcade. She loved arcades and the fact they opened a new huge one, she was happy.

 

They played almost half of it and Jaehyun even won her few plushies and she did too. After collecting, they went out to eat. She wanted to eat fast food but Jaehyun was against it with saying ‘you shed tears and fast food don’t deserves your tears,’

 

so, there they were. In one of the most expensive restaurant in Gangnam.

 

She felt as if she was a burden for Jaehyun. He was literally paying for her everything that day. “Hey, Jae..” she cooed. Jaehyun looked up from his phone and hummed. “I promise I’ll pay you back one day. You wasted your money a lot on me,” she said and that made Jaehyun chuckled. “Keep in mind, I treat Jungwoo a lot too. I treat people because I don’t really buy anything for myself. My parents are the one who buys me everything,” he said.

 

“Jungwoo.. Imma should ship the two of you together,” she giggled.

 

“Can people stop shipping me with someone because I want a real ship as in ship ship,”

 

“Weirdo,” she took a sip on her drink. “Anyways, you’re not meeting anyone?” she asked him and that made him to put down his phone. “I am?”

 

“Who ?”

 

“You.”

 

She laughed again. “God damn it Jaehyun. I mean, other than me? Don’t tell me you’re like.. not socializing with other human beings,”

 

“Pretty much..” he shrugged and her jaw dropped. “What should I do with this information… you’re making me feel like I’m a responsibility..” Jaehyun crossed his arms and frowned. “Who are you to control whom I’m seeing and whom I’m not? I have my friends too so stop saying you’re a burden to me..”

 

“But I am..”

 

“Something happened and this Hayeon appeared. Spill, woman. I’m all ears for you. What happened?”

 

Hayeon was caught red handed. She knew when she gets all sad and moody, she kept on feeling everything was her fault and she felt as if she was a burden to everyone.

 

“don’t say nothing or else I’m locking you up in my room,” closed again when she was about to say nothing. “well, that sounds like a good idea..” she shrugged.

 

“w-wait.. tha-” “ahahaha.. Ew. Please. I’ll die first then I’ll be locked up in you room,”

 

Jaehyun blushed. As a man, he also have that side and sometimes, he hates how she care-freely makes those kind of jokes. “Tell me,” he said rather softly.

 

Hayeon sighed and just at the right time, the waitress came with their food. She placed the plate carefully and smiled extra sweetly to Jaehyun but he just nodded. No smile was exchanged. Why cant Taeyong do like that.. she thought.

 

Jaehyun hold her hand when she was about to pick up the fork. “You’re not eating until you start talking,” he stopped her and she was flustered when their skin touched. They do touched often but for some reasons, this electrifying feelings felt different. “Can I talk while eating?” she pouted slightly and Jaehyun let go of her hand. “Go on,”

 

“I went to .. Taeyong’s soccer match.. and just saw something.. and it made me felt a bit mad. That’s all..” she said and ate her spaghetti. Jaehyun knew how hard for her to talk about it but he doesnt want her to bottle up a lot of s and goes crazy. He was there too but he found comfort in her therefore he wanted her to do the same. Find comfort in him.

 

“What did you see?” he asked softly as he took a small bite on the macaroni and cheese. Hayeon took a few moment to reply. “Him being casually around girls. Too casually.. “ she paused, staring at her drinks before continuing. “But I guess famous people get treated like that. You get those s a lot too,” she flashed a smile to him but he wasn’t buying the lie. He knew she was hurt. “It’s not normal. If you have someone already, you show off that you’re taken. Not pretending you’re a single piece of ,” he accidentally dissed and that made her frown in curiosity.

 

Hayeon put down her fork. “do you?”

 

“when I had a girlfriend I did put on limits. I don’t know if you noticed but I really did. You were different though. I mean, I’m mostly comfortable with you. I can’t help myself..” he confessed. “Please, Hayeon. A rational guy will take care of their girlfriend properly. If he does that to you, can I have your permission to punch him right in his guts?” he said with a smile which was extra creepy.

 

The girl shook her head. “No. don’t. give him a chance. Maybe he couldn’t help but to just play along,” Jaehyun scoffed at how she was defending him. “If he makes you cry one more time, he’ll suffer,”

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.