.4

Crush

Chapter 4

 

 

She cried a little when her whole uniform was wet because of the coke. She knew it wasn’t fully the boy’s fault. “I’m sorry.. I didn’t see you,” the boy said. “Yeah because she’s short. It’s okay. Go,” Jaehyun said with such monotone voice. It was cold. She had never seen him angry before. He took off his blazer and handed to her. “Wear this. Go,” he told her, slightly too stern.

 

Hayeon quickly walked to the restroom and quickly washed her shirt. She now realized whey Jaehyun was a tad too serious. Due to the wetness, the shirt now had become a see through shirt. Anyone could see her brown bra underneath her shirt. She took off her also damp blazer and put on Jaehyun’s blazer, buttoning it all the way up.

 

Sighing, she walked out and saw Jaehyun was waiting for her. “You okay?” he asked and took her wet blazer. She just nodded. “Just a little shock. That’s all,” she nodded. The two of them went to the table and two bibimbap were already served on the table. Taeyong was sitting on the table next to them. He was eyeing her from head to toe and when the two made eye contact, he quickly looked away.  

 

“Thanks,” she mumbled as she took a bite on the food. “Don’t mention it. You’re always clumsy anyways,” he said and looked at her shirt. “Thank god my blazer could cover up the mess,” he sighed in relief and that made her smiled. “You saw it. Therefore, it didn’t cover up safe enough,” she said and kicked his leg under the table playfully. “Brown,” he coughed and laughed afterwards.

 

“Jerk!”

 

 

As the two were happily arguing, Taeyong was busy eavesdropping, hoping to get some information on Hayeon so that he could buy her something for the secret santa thingy but the only thing he heard was them talking to each other a little too freely. He sighed and continued to eat his food with Jihyun. He did help though. He went to buy the bibimbap for Jaehyun and Hayeon when Jaehyun had to wait for Hayeon.

 

Basically Jaehyun knew that Taeyong’s small number is Hayeon and Hayeon’s small number is Taeyong. He was surprised to be honest. Big time.

 

After lunch, the teacher gave them another 3 hours to play around and then they will move to Seoul Tower at 5 pm. Jaehyun was pretty excited going to Seoul Tower at night. He head been there during the daylight but never night time.

 

Jaehyun and Hayeon decided to walk around and ate some cotton candies and eat icecream while going to the safari. They rode the rides there while seeing the animals and literally separated from the other kids. They knew not many people would actually go to the safari but her lazy was too lazy to queue up that long for just a ride. Safari was one of the best options for lesser queues.

 

 

 

-

 

 

However, their romantic story ended when Jaehyun decided to sit with Jihyun in the bus. Hayeon was against it but Jaehyun said he really wanted to try talking to Jihyun about it. He just hated the feeling of being rejected. With a deep, longest sigh, she let him go. She even wore her blazer back because it was already dry. Somehow.

 

So during the ride back to Seoul, she sat with Taeyong. It made her heart fluttered knowing that he was sitting beside her. They didn’t talk though. Taeyong wore his earphone and she was wearing hers.

 

It was quiet until Taeyong poked her. She took off one earphone and looked at him. “Yes?”

 

“You’re kinda trembling.. are you okay wearing your own blazer?” he asked. It was kinda hard to read his expression but she just smiled. “I’m used to it..” she said and was about to wear her earphone when he stopped her. “I have an extra hoodie..” he said softly and quickly ped his bag. Hayeon was a bit weird out at why he was too nice to her.

 

He handed his black hoodie to her. “Take off your blazer and wear that. I-I’ll look away..” he said and quickly turned away from her. Hayeon just smiled and do as he said. Once she done wearing it, she tapped on his shoulder. “How’s this?”

 

His cheeks became rosy pink due to the embarrassment he was feeling. He had never imagine a girl would be wearing his shirt and knowing that it was his… it just made him felt a tad too possessive over that someone. “It looks.. cute..”he nodded and smiled.

 

“Lee Taeyong,” she called him. His eyes widened in shock when she called his full name. “Am I.. your small number?” she asked him and that was when he felt all the coldness on earth was attacking him. “I am is it?” she asked again and Taeyong literally couldn’t move. He literally malfunction on the spot and that made her giggled.

 

“Sorry.. it was supposed to be a surprise,” he mumbled and sank lower on to his seat. “I ruined it. I hope the person who get my small number will ruined it too so I wont have to feel bad to you,” he said in a pouty voice and it literally made her melt into a puddle of happiness. “Believe it or not, I got you as my small number,” she said and his face lit up again. “Really?!” he said a tad too loud and people looked at him. He quickly sank even lower into his seat, totally embarrassed.

 

“So we’re each other’s small numbers?” he asked, cutely if that was the correct word to describe him.

 

Hayeon nodded and showed the piece of paper she got earlier that. “To be honest, I bought you something already but I feel like you wont like it..” she bit her lips out of habit. Taeyong shook his head and sat down properly. He was very.. everywhere despite being a quiet boy. “I.. really like gifts. Any kind,” he nodded, trying to assure her that he really doesn’t mind.

 

She laughed and softly hit Taeyong and the boy literally vibrated. “Taeyong , you’re so funny ahahah! Okay okay.. I’ll give it to you later,” she said and slowly realized some of the girls were looking at her. She pulled back her hands from him and nodded as in a sign that she should stop. However, Taeyong didn’t get the message.

 

“Do you want to do the lock thingy at the tower?” he asked as he hugged his back closer to his chest, eyes glued at the seat in front of him. “I want to. I did it once with Jaehyun. I want to write a new wish there,” she said. “I’ll buy the locks for you. Is 2 enough?” he turned to look at her. She shifted her head to look at him. “You’re weird you know,”

 

“in a bad way?”

 

“In a funny way,”

 

 

 

--

 

 

Hayeon thought she would be walking with Jaehyun at the Seoul Tower but the boy was with Jihyun. She received a text that he planned to confess to her again and she cheered him on. She knew how determine Jaehyun was when it comes to proving his worth. He hates being rejected. He hates being abandoned. He absolutely hates it and she knew exactly why he started to feel like that.

 

Therefore, she was walking around with Taeyong. The two went to the gift shop and bought some locks. Taeyong literally bought her two locks. He said, “One for your wishes and the other one is for us,” she almost had a heart attack when he said that but she knew he meant it in the most innocent way it had to ever exists.

 

They were given 3 hours of free time including dinner time. Hayeon was still wearing Taeyong’s hoodie when they were walking around and it does sparks a lot of jealousy among the other girls. But she couldn’t care much. It was him who gave her the hoodie and she was his small number. It ought to be his responsibility too.

 

“Should we write here?” he asked as they sat down on the empty bench. She sat down too and took out her marker. “Here, you write first.” she said but he shook his head. “You go first,” he smiled and just sat there, staring at other kids who were excitedly writing theirs and attaching it among the others. Hayeon smiled when she looked at him and continued to write her wish. One was for her own; something she hopes to see when she’s older and hope that this will bring somewhat happiness to the future her.

 

And when she wanted to write the second one, she stopped. “Taeyong… what is that I should write for us?” she asked him and Taeyong looked at her with the cutest expression she had ever seen. His eyes seems to be twinkling and he was literally glowing under the dim light. “Let’s meet again here after we graduated from high school,” he smiled. “How’s that?”

 

She bit her lips. “Right after graduation?”

 

“Hmm, maybe that evening?”

 

let Taeyong and Hayeon meet during the evening our graduation day,” she mumbled while writing it down. Taeyong couldn’t help but to giggle seeing the lock. “This is a promise. You cant break it. Ever.” he told her. Hayeon closed the marker and looked at him. “No matter what happen, okay? Even if we have a fight. Let’s still meet and take this off together.”

 

“Promise,”

 

promise.”

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

a/n: 11 subs  alrdy ??? *in tears* thank you so much guys for readin~!! who do you ship the girl with ?? jaehyun or taeyong??