.13

Crush

A/N: how do yall like it so far?? sorry for the suden mia it was eid and well.. it was alright.. ahahahh hope everyone have a nice day.

--

 

 

The fact that everything went pretty bland made her wondered; was dating a thing she really wants to do? She wasn’t happy about the relationship and Taeyong had been busy with his soccer and also his upcoming mock test. She was too so they had less time to actually spend time together.

 

That’s why she was stuck with tutor Jaehyun.

 

“Can’t you focus for once?” Jaehyun snapped as he put down his pen. Hayeon shifted her gaze so it met with Jaehyun’s. “We’ve been studying for the past 2 hours. I’m tired.” she whined and rested her face on the table. Her eyes looked up to look at the pissed Jaehyun. He was very handsome when he’s pissed off. He rested his chin on the table also and the two stared at each other.

 

“You just can’t stop thinking about Taeyong, is it?” he asked and Hayeon rolled her eyes. “He’s busy. I’m also busy with my upcoming tests. We’re even. I don’t mind.”

 

“Hmm.. can’t I fill in the spot for him?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean.. you can try date a perfect guy like me instead of some trashy dude who treats you like this.” he sighed. “He made you into this sad little bub I can’t stand it. Please date me,”

 

It was crazy but her heart actually skipped a beat when he asked that. She knew he meant it in a joking way but why just why does her heart did a thing because of it? “Date you? Jung Jaehyun, a rational girlfriend wont cheat on her boyfriend just because he’s busy studying,” Jaehyun pouted. “As if we don’t go on dates.” he rolled his eyes and sat back down properly.

 

“Clear your schedule next weekend. We’re going to study at somewhere nice. And if you don’t get good marks for this test, I’m punishing,”

 

“Who-”

 

“I was paid by your mom.”

 

Her jaw dropped. Genuinely shocked. “What the ? How?” Jaehyun took out his phone and showed her the text between him and the classroom teacher about her. Apparently their classroom teacher suggested Jaehyun to be her tutor and Hayeon’s mom agreed on it as long as he could bring her grade up. It was ridiculous because he was in the other class.

 

She groaned in frustration. “I hate yoooouuu,”

 

 

 

--

 

 

Jaehyun was walking down the road, heading to the bus stop. Hayeon decided to go visit Taeyong that day so he went home alone. He was genuinely worried about her. He saw s he shouldn’t and he doesn’t want her to get hurt. That was all he wished for.

 

He sat on the seat and someone sat beside him. He took a look on his side and realized it was Hayeon. “Eh? I thought you’re meeting your boy today?” he asked. She shook her head and sighed. “He went out of town with his parents for a week. I guess, I’m free..” she shrugged and her shoulders dropped. Jaehyun put his arms around her and patted. “Worry not buddy! we can skipped school tomorrow and proceed our plan a day early!”

 

She nodded. “Sounds good.”  

 

 

 

 

-

 

Jaehyun brought Hayeon to the bus station that morning. They- Jaehyun- had planned a short get away for 3 days 2 nights. Jaehyun’s mom was 100% supporting the plan. So she jumped in the bandwagon to lie along with Jaehyun to ‘kidnap’ Hayeon. It was an advantage for Jaehyun because , well, he practically has the green light to do whatever he wants with her. Might as well proposed her to be his forever.

 

Hayeon squeezed herself into the seat beside the window followed by Jaehyun. The two plopped down on the seat and she turned her head to look at Jaehyun “Where are we going?” she mumbled as she looked at the people who were entering the bus. Jaehyun hugged his bag and pouted to the air. “Just wait and see,” he said. Hayeon puffed her cheeks and took out her earphones . “I’m not sharign this with you,”

 

The ride was peaceful. Hayeon let Jaehyun used her shoulder as he slept peacefully throughout the whole ride. She knew he had been studying a lot. It’s Jaehyun for ’s sake. He could never let any test be a flop.

 

They had arrived at Busan and Jaehyun woke up with a jolt. As if he just got shot straight through the chest. “You okay?” she asked, holding onto his arms. He nodded sleepily and ruffled his already messy hair. “Had a bad dream..” he mumbled softly.

 

“Oof, that’s not good..”

 

He smiled with his barely opened eyes and patted her head. “Don’t worry. I’m here to protect you if anything happens,” he yawned and stood up, stretching his long limbs. Hayeon stared at him and got up also. She could feel her heart beating a tad too fast for her liking. “I don’t even know you anymore,” Jaehyun linked his arm with hers and guided their way out from the bus.

 

The air was different from their home. It felt so refreshing and much more relaxing. “I feel like we should enjoy some quiet moment while studying.” He placed his hand around her waist. “A little treat,” he added casually. It sounded wrong to her but she just let it be. “Did you tell Taeyong about this??” he shifted his head to look at her who didn’t show any particular expressions but her cheeks were rosy pink.

 

She kept quiet and Jaehyun was happy. Yes! 

 

He remained calmed and added the slight sadness in his tone, “So I cant upload about us on the social medias?” he pouted and that made her smile. “You can. I actually told him I’m going on a mini trip with a friend. Didn’t tell it was you though.” she said as they walked to the bus stop. That was until Jaehyun pulled her to the other way. “Let’s catch a cab instead,”

 

 

-

 

Instead of a cheap hotel or some random guesthouse, Jaehyun went all out and rent a whole villa by the beach just for the two of them. The villa also has a swimming pool and a mini bar. She was in awe. Her heart dropped at how beautiful everything was. “We don’t even drink, Jaehyun,” she said but trying to contain her excitement and placed the bag down by the sofa.

 

Jaehyun plopped down on the sofa and looked at her. “I want to try.. don’t you?”

 

“I do,”

 

And that made him flinched a little. He honestly didn’t expect that answer from her THAT fast. It was risky. He was flustered and wholeheartedly nervous about it. He wasn’t sure what kind of habits he has when he’s drinking because he had never drink before and he was nervous to face the drunk Hayeon because god knows what two drunk people would do. Especially if its a girl and a guy.

 

“Then let’s get this bread,” he cheered, swallowing his nervousness. Hayeon cheered as well and instantly ran to find a room.

 

Jaehyun felt a little upset because she didn’t even want to share a room with him but then again what was he thinking. As if she wanted to share a room with him.

 

When he was scrolling through his social media, updating snippets of the trip, he heard Hayeon’s screamed. “Jung Jaehyuun!!” she called him. The boy tossed away his phone instinctively running upstairs, finding her. “What the heck happened?” he panted, trying to catch his breath. Hayeon was standing in front of the sliding door that connected to the balcony. She was all smiling, hands covering in awe. “It’s soo pretty!” she squealed like a little girl.

 

From being worried, he instantly felt relief once knowing she was fine.

 

If this is what love feels like, I might die of a heart soon.

 

 

To be continued.