.8

Crush

a/n: okay woahh i feel like this story is going on too well i am so thankful for those who subscrive and reads this T_T do comment and upvotes too!! i love you thank you for reading!!!!! >O<)/

 

-----

 

 

She followed Taeyong on Twitter but he didn’t follow her back. Maybe he thought I’m one of the fans.. she pouted and sent him a direct message. Hoping for him to reply.

 

Lee Taeyong..

From xxx middle school right?

 

He didn’t reply and she was feeling anxious. Now, she was hesitating. What if Jaehyun was right? What if Taeyong doesn’t remember her? Worst, what if he doesn’t want to remember her??

 

Oh?

How do you know?

 

Taeyong replied.

 

Hayeon literally got up and stared at her phone screen. She prayed so hard that her head almost explode with her own inner thoughts.

 

Do you remember me?

Byun Hayeon?

 

She had her finger crossed. For a moment there, she wanted to believe that God exists and desperately want Him to answer her.

 

Seoul Tower lock Hayeon?

Jaehyun Hayeon?

 

Yes!

That Hayeon!

So you do remember me!

 Of course I remember you!

We are going to meet at the end of this year!

How did you find my twitter?

It.. wasn’t that hard

U’re famous.

So it was easy >//<

A haha

It does gets overwhelming but

I still don’t talk much..

But I do get pretty handsome

Pick one.

Pretty or handsome

U cnat be both!

Ahah

I really wanna meet you.

Can we meet?

That fast?

U don’t even know if its real me or not!

How can I not know?

I stalked u alrdy.

U didn’t change that much didn’t

You?

Ahh.. are u free right now?

It’s pretty late but my parents arent home

So I guess I can sneak out

 

Meet you at the park

Near your school..

I think there are still buses arnd..

U ok wif that?

 

I;m fine.

See you..

 

 

She was literally in cloud nine when Taeyong asked her to meet him. True, it was pretty late. It was almost 8 pm but .. she wanted to meet him. Hayeon got out from bed and literally got herself ready. She put on her stripes shirt and maroon hoodie on. She didn’t put much make up on because well, it was at night and she knew her face gonna face some major breakout because of it.

 

Therefore, she grabbed her mask and cap on.

 

 

Jungjae. I’m meeting with Taeyong.

 

That was the only thing she sent to him before going out.

 

 

The trip alone made her anxious and scared. She really hates going out alone. Maybe it was only her but she felt as if everyone was looking at her. Judging her in silence, whether on what she wears or the way she walks. And what she hates the most was when she caught people staring at her. She hates it.

 

It was a deadly ride but she got through it. It had been awhile since she rode the bus alone. It was always with someone before. The walk to school usually took around 7 minutes but since she ran, it only took her 4 minutes. For a moment there, she was kinda regretting her decision to come at the place. What if Taeyong was just playing with her? How can she face Jaehyun if it’s like that?

 

Hayeon arrived at the place and looked around for Taeyong. She took out her phone to text Taeyong only to see messages from Jaehyun.

 

What?!

Where?!

Tell me so at least I can

be on standby for you…

HAYEON!

ANSWER ME!

DON’T MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THIS

YOU’RE IGNORING ME!

HAYEON!

 

Hayeon cleared the messages and launched opened her twitter account and searched for her direct messages with Taeyong. He didn’t text her.

 

I’m here

Where r u?

 

She sat down on one of the bench and still looked around to see if Taeyong was around. He didn’t replied her. 5 minutes had passed and she was growing pretty anxious. She became fidgety and she wanted to run away.

 

I’m coming

Wait..

 

Finally Taeyong answered her. She heaved a long sigh and waited for him. She pulled her sleeves to cover her hand as well because it was getting a little too cold for her liking. Just when she was about to stand up, she heard fast footstep approaching her. Hayeon looked up and saw Taeyong, who was panting.

 

He grew taller. Might be the same height as Jaehyun but he looked way tinier compare to Jaehyun. His hair was longer and covering his eyes. There was a scar near his right eyes and Taeyong was just.. handsome.

 

“Hayeon. Right?” he panted, trying to catch some oxygen for his lungs.

 

Hayeon nodded. She wanted to hug him because she was scared but she remembered he wasn’t Jaehyun. “Yeah. That’s right,” she said that to reassure herself that she’s fine. “I’m Hayeon,” she mumbled and Taeyong smiled. “You really didn’t grow, didn’t you?” he chuckled and she swore something in her chest dropped. His beauty was no joke now.

 

“I guess,” she rubbed her nape nervously, biting her lips trying to not overthinking that much. Taeyong saw how nervous she was and it made him felt such warmth. “Let’s go grab something to eat.” he said.

 

Throughout the walk to the restaurant, she found out that he actually went out of the country for a good 4 months and then came back to Korea. He thought was going to there forever but turned out he didn’t. he kinda regretted for doing such dramatic goodbye and didn’t expect for her to find him. Hayeon too, didn’t expect to find him and meet him like that.

 

While eating, she chuckled. “If I didn’t find you earlier, I might be dating Jaehyun right now,” she joked and that made Taeyong coughed. “Wait.. what?” he drank his coke and wiped his mouth using the napkin. “So, I’m a second option?”

 

Hayeon scowled for a moment then she realized what she just said. “What the - no! You’re never an option! Jaehyun is. I mean he’s my best friend. Why would I date my own best friend? He’s disgusting and I want to kill him,” she shrugged and stuffed a spoonful of rice. “I just wish he would treat me like a friend because.. the way he treating me is the reason why I don’t have any boyfriend,” she mumbled loud enough for Taeyong to hear.

 

The boy chuckled. “So you didn’t date ? for the past 2 years?” he asked, eyes was focusing on her instead of his food. “Nope. But he dated twice I think. And broke up few months later. Yet I’m still single. I might as well think I’m gonna be single until high school ends,” she nodded, remembering what had been happening for the past one year. Of course she wouldn’t say that she had been waiting for him.

 

“What about you? Did you.. date anyone?”

 

For various reasons, she was actually a bit nervous upon hearing his answer. He shook his head with that shy smile. “I’m not brave enough and I don’t talk enough.” he said and then took another bite on the meat. “and.. there was no girls as honest as you were..” he mumbled softly and that made her heart to skip a beat. “I was kinda hoping for you to be my first,” he bit his lips and looked at her.

 

“This is very unromantic to ask someone out with meat in my mouth, but.. would you go out with me?”

 

 

 

To be continued.