Chapter Thirteen: Lee Seungyeon

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

"Congratulations, samcheon!" Donghae had just opened the door to his Mokpo house when Minwoo and Minwon had shouted that at his face and stunned him. "Huh?" he wondered in confusion and looked behind the young men to see (Y/N) standing nervously.

"Hey," she smiled when their eyes caught and he smiled back before he invited them inside. Minwoo and Minwon shook their heads immediately but smiled all the same, "sorry, halmeoni and harabeoji are having their anniversary party today and we have to be there in about an hour."

"Oh, okay, have fun then," Donghae smiled at them awkwardly and (Y/N) stepped closer to him, looping her arm into his and intertwining their fingers together. He smiled softly and kissed her forehead before he turned to nod at the departing Minwoo and Minwon.

"What did they say then? Is it a boy or girl?" Donghae asked in excitement after he had closed the door and hugged (Y/N) tightly. He heard her laugh nervously but no response came from her. 

"Is something wrong?" he asked in worry while moving away slightly to look at her. After seeing the tears formed in her eyes, he immediately panicked and cupped her cheeks, pressing their foreheads together gently.

"Babe, what's wrong? Tell me, did something happen?" he questioned softly, thumbing at the damp cheeks hesitantly. He wasn't ready for the moment when she suddenly threw her arms around his shoulders and hugged his neck.

"What? What is it?" he chuckled in relief, immediately sensing that she was rather happy than sad. His eyebrows furrowed as (Y/N) reached over to his ear and bent down a little to hear what she was saying.

"Boy... boys... three boys," he heard her whisper in a soft voice and Donghae's heart quickened in speed, eyes rounding as he let go of her and stared in shock. "Th-three boys?"

"Mhm, three boys," she confirmed in a whisper and Donghae's eyes immediately brightened at the words. He shouted happily at the top of his lungs and wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist, swinging her around in the air.

"Wah, I can't wait!"

-

"Hyung!" Donghae chuckled as he was enveloped into a tight hug from his older brother and his hair was gently ruffled. Donghwa laughed at Donghae's reaction and slowly eased away, a small smile on his lips.

"I heard it's a massive surprise from your nephews," he started and Donghae chuckled, nodding his head happily. He heard familiar footsteps descending the staircase and left the living room to hug (Y/N) who was holding a wide-eyed Daebak.

"Good morning~" he sang and kissed her cheek before picking Daebak up and nuzzling his nose against the baby's cheek. "How are you, my little angel?"

"Bah!" the boy giggled and spluttered as Donghae kissed his cheek repeatedly. (Y/N) smiled at their interaction and Donghae pecked her forehead before holding her hand in his and leading her to the living room.

"You're here, dongsaeng! Where's Bada?!" Ryeowook skipped over to (Y/N) and casually threw his arm around her shoulders which made a small smile appear on her lips. "Uh, she's upstairs, oppa. You can go and get her, she was just getting dressed by eomonim."

"Eh, that's fine!" Ryeowook cheered and ruffled her hair before he and Kyuhyun left the living room in a rush to go up the staircase for Bada. Donghae laughed after them and then guided (Y/N) to sit beside him and Donghwa on the sofa.

-

"Wait, what?!" Donghwa was the first to break out of his shock and looked at Donghae in disbelief. Donghae giggled at the expressions on his friends' faces and one hand went to play with (Y/N)'s hair.

"Mhm, you heard right, hyung. We're going to have triplet boys," he repeated with his heart swelling in pride as his other hand was placed on (Y/N)'s resting on her stomach.

"What- oh my god- you're serious?! That's so awesome, congratulations!" the members articulated somehow and Donghae smiled widely as he was showered in kisses from his mother and lots of affection from s.

"Thanks, guys!"

-

"Mhm... what do you think for names?" (Y/N) had asked him as he was lay with the side of his face pressed against her stomach, eyes closed and his arms around her middle while she through his dark hair. He hummed thoughtfully and snuggled closer, pressing a kiss against the side.

"Hmm... I was thinking about it," Donghae admitted slowly and (Y/N) realised that he had suddenly become reluctant and his shoulders had dropped. She looked at him in worry and cupped his cheeks so that their eyes met.

"Go on, jagiya... what is it?" she asked softly and Donghae smiled weakly, looking at her with his eyes a little teared. "Um, how about... um, if you want, can we... name our first Seungyeon?"

"Seung... Hae, of course," (Y/N) trailed off and then kissed his lips softly. He smiled with his watery eyes and hugged her, whispering his gratefulness to her. His wife giggled at his action and then ruffled his hair, "don't be silly. You can name him as you wish. I think Seungyeon is perfect."

"Have I told you I love you?" he laughed silently and (Y/N) ruffled his hair lovingly and then chuckled. "Only a hundred times everyday. It's so cheesy I love it."

"Only for my beautiful wife," Donghae smiled cheekily and kissed the palm of her hand before trailing his lips up to her cheek and then lips.

-

"Dongwook and Dongwoon!" Donghae shouted as he entered the bathroom where (Y/N) was sleepily brushing her teeth. At his entrance, she jumped and spat foam at the mirror, eyes wide while they turned to him in confusion.

"Huh?" she wondered with a sleep-hazed mind and stared at Donghae blankly. However, the man looked excited and was grinning widely.

"Seungyeon, Dongwook and Dongwoon!" he explained with a smile and (Y/N) was still confused because she mumbled out another soft, "huh?"

"Triplet boys remember? Seungyeon, Dongwook and Dongwoon," he said with an obvious expression on his face and (Y/N)'s eyes widened slowly, "ah, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter