Epilogue

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are so dead! We were supposed to get there an hour ago!"

"Oh my god, shut up!"

"Easy for you to say, you're dad's favourite!"

"Haha, I didn't know you were jealous, oppa~"

"Shush, I am not."

"Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that, oppa."

"God, stop fighting. Are you both five? I feel like I'm always the eldest, sigh."

"Shush, dongsaeng!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, abeoji was asking when we're getting there."

"With these two fighting, maybe never."

"Hyung, tell her I'm not jealous she's abeoji's favourite!"

"Whatever, dongsaeng. Anyway, hurry up. We need to go."

"Oppa-deul, hurry up! Eomoni's birthday party already started!"

"Oh, shoot! Abeoji really will kill us!"

"Hurry up!"

"Okay, coming!"

-


As the doorbell of the traditional Korean house was rang, everyone present exchanged confused glances. Donghae excused himself with a bow and then hurried to open the door, a wide smile lighting on his face upon seeing who was on the other side.

"You're here!" he cheered quietly and they smiled at his excitement, all reaching out to hug him. "Of course we are~ how could we miss it after all?"

"Haha, of course," Donghae fondly rolled his eyes and ruffled their hair one by one, a small smile forming on his lips. "She's in the kitchen and has no idea... go and greet her."

"Neh, appa~"

-


"Cut the cake like this and- oh my!" (Y/N)'s mother shouted in shock when she looked past (Y/N) and saw the few people she never expected to see. (Y/N) curiously turned around and dropped the knife from her hand.

"Hey, what are you all doing here?! You're supposed to be at work!" she exclaimed and rushed to hug the grinning young women and men crowding the kitchen doorway.

"Psh, as if we could choose our jobs over you, eomma... plus, appa would kill us!" Aejae joked after kissing her cheek and (Y/N) laughed, cupping his cheeks softly, "ahh, you're so handsome, Dongkyung~ I missed you, you little meanie..."

"Nado, mama, nado... happy birthday~" Aejae answered and chuckled as she ruffled his hair lovingly. He snorted upon hearing an annoyed sigh from behind him and peeked over his shoulder to stick his tongue out.

"Alright, ma, we get it, you love your eldest son. But, come on, I'm here too~" Bada whined childishly and (Y/N) giggled, reaching her hand out to pet the young woman's hair gently. "Happy birthday, mama~"

"Of course I know you're here, silly. I missed you, Sunghee~" (Y/N) sang and reached over to hug Bada. The latter smiled and kissed (Y/N)'s cheek before they were interrupted by a particularly loud cough.

"Hey, eomma, we're here too, you know!" a whiny Daebak cried and pulled (Y/N) by her arm, wrapping his own around her shoulders and landing a kiss against her temple. "Ya, you little jealous brat! I know you're there!"

"Shush, mama. I've missed you so much," Daebak inhaled and hugged her tightly, "happy birthday, mummy~"

"Thank you, baby," she giggled and let him ruffle her hair again before she was hugged by a pouting Eun. "Eomma, did you forget about me?!"

"Aigoo, how could I? You talk to me everyday," (Y/N) chuckled with a fond roll of her eyes and hugged the slim woman, smile still not dropping off her lips. Eun giggled and sang, "happy birthday, mama~" before she let go of her slowly.

"Aww, thank you so much for coming, kids... I've missed you so much!" she smiled widely and yelped when suddenly arms were slipped around her waist and a kiss landed on her cheek.

"Enjoying yourself with my present, my fallen angel?" Donghae whispered in her ear while tightening his grip and she felt tears pool in her eyes, "y-you did this? Thank you so much, love..."

"Anything for you~" he sang back and loosened his arms, instead throwing one around her shoulders and glancing at their smiling children. "Let's go in now... don't you want presents and cake?"

"Ah, that reminds us! Let us go in first, we'll call you in," Bada said and exchanged knowing looks with Aejae, Eun and Daebak. "Huh, okay...?" (Y/N) and Donghae shrugged and waited outside of the living room with Aejae and Daebak.

Just a few moments later, Bada and Sunghee called for them and they were about to go in, but their eyes were covered by Aejae and Daebak who giggled. "Come on, appa, eomma~"

"Okay," they both chuckled at their childish antics and were led into the living room and a couple more steps before they came to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter