Chapter Three: Revelation

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The first house we're visiting is... ah!"

"It's Donghae-ssi's house!"

"Oh, where is Donghae-ssi?"

-


A long yawn passed my lips as I stood in the kitchen, waiting for the milk to heat up. It was barely sunrise but Daebak had woken up and asked me to make some milk for him since he was hungry. The said boy was sat on the counter himself and fiddling with a plastic spoon I had given him when we arrived in the kitchen.

"Daddy, no warm?" he questioned curiously as he pointed at the pan and I smiled softly before I answered him with a shake of my head. He pouted cutely and lifted his arms in my direction which made me roll my eyes fondly. "Aigoo, come here~" I giggled as he climbed on me and tightened his limbs around my frame.

After another few minutes of waiting for the milk to warm up, I noticed that Daebak had started to his thumb which made me hurry to make him a drink. I poured the liquid into a bottle since I couldn't wait any longer and gave it to him so that he could go back to sleep.

Within the next five minutes, I returned back to the bedroom with a sleeping boy in my arms and had laid him down beside his siblings before I went to (Y/N)'s side. I placed a hand on her forehead and frowned when I felt the heat radiating from the reddened skin.

"Mm," she groaned under my touch and leant into my palm, making me bite my lip and cover her head with my other palm as well. "Un? Why are you awake?" she murmured as she slowly opened her eyes with a flinch.

"Daebak was hungry and you didn't wake up," I answered quietly and covered her eyes before she could open them wide. "Ah, it's okay. He's sleeping now. You sleep too, you look really unwell."

"I feel sick," she muttered and pursed her lips before a small sigh passed her lips. "Don't go out today, just stay home. You'll get more sick," I said in worry and poked the mask on her face, "take this off too, I'll turn the cameras off for the bedroom."

"Okay," she whispered and I smiled, gently tugging the face mask down to her neck. I frowned at the sight of her red cheeks and damp skin before I planted a soft kiss on her forehead, "you'll be okay, sweetie. Now go to sleep."

"Mm... did you feed Dongbum or did he sleep hungry?" (Y/N) asked and I rolled my eyes fondly before gently flicking her forehead, "ya, what do you take me for? Of course I fed my son before putting him back to sleep. Now, do you want me to make you something to eat?"

"Your mother will be worried about the noise, I'm fine," she answered and suddenly turned over to nuzzle her head against my knee. I smiled at the gesture and lifted her head before I lay down and slid my arm under her head, curling it so that I was hugging her tightly.

"Go to sleep," I whispered and pecked her forehead, watching her eyes slowly droop. I smiled and kissed her head again before I closed my eyes to sleep.

-


"Ah, I'm so jealous..."

"Is Dongbum the Daebak kiddo?"

"They're an adorable family!"

-


"Dada, mama home!" I grunted and let out a whine when I was awoken due to a heavy pressure on my abdomen. As my eyes had opened from the shock, I ended up coming face-to-face with Aejae who was sat on my chest and nibbling on his fingertips.

"Ung... mama's home... where is she?" I questioned when I noticed that (Y/N) was no longer beside me and the twin boys were gone. Eun, Daebak and Bada were still sleeping which made me smile and then give Aejae an expectant look.

"Mama's making strawberry pancakes! Yum!" he giggled with a clap of his hands and I chuckled at his excitement. I pressed a kiss to his forehead and then stood up with him. Aejae wrapped around me quickly which made it easier for me to carry him out of the bedroom.

I quietly closed the door behind us when we left the bedroom and slowly made my way to the kitchen, immediately seeing (Y/N) at the stove. I was about to go to her but Donghyuk and Donghyun grabbed my shirt as I was about to pass.

"Good morning, sweethearts~" I cooed while letting Aejae down so that I could up the identical twins. They both giggled against my chest and I smiled while turning to (Y/N) who had turned when she heard me. I frowned in worry when I saw that she still had the mask on her face, but my attention was sweeped away by my sons.

"Hey!" I scold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter