Chapter Two: Dongwook and Dongwoon

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, we're at Donghae-ssi's house again!"

"I can't wait to see Bada!"

"You had an obsession with Naeun, you're impossible..."

"What can I say? They're so cute... and Eun too!"

"Oh look, they're waking up!"

As the cameras zoomed on the twitching figure lay asleep beside smaller bodies, it froze when the person turned over. Donghae opened his eyes and rubbed them before he turned over with a small sigh passing his lips.

Minutes later, a small figure moved and slowly sat up behind Donghae. He yawned aloud which alerted the man who immediately turned over in surprise.

-


I blinked in confusion at the sound of a yawn coming from behind me and twisted around to see who was awake. I smiled when I saw Dongwook stretching and looking at me with wide eyes. He slowly dropped his arms and scooted back which made me frown sadly.

"Aigoo, come here," I whispered and gently lifted him up which made him flinch backwards slightly. I laid him down against my chest and was glad that he was still half asleep because he dropped into heavy slumber after just a few of my fingers in his hair.

As the first shallow breath escaped his lips, I also relaxed to sleep after pressing a small kiss to his forehead.

-


"Haha, he's adorable."

"That kid is one of the twins from last week..."

"Yeah, I wonder what his name is..."

-


"Daddy... daddy... wake up..." the whisper in my ear followed by a poke in my cheek made my eyes snap open in surprise before I remembered where I was. I hummed sleepily and my side so that Bada was trapped against my chest with the support of my arm.

-


"Bada is awake!"

"Aigoo, she's so cute~"

-


"Good morning, sweetheart," I mumbled, eyes still failing to open as Bada giggled into my ear and kissed my forehead. A wide smile settled on my lips at the affectionate gesture and I forced my eyes open to stare warmly at my daughter.

"Morning, daddy!" Bada grinned her toothless smile and I hummed softly, pressing a kiss to her forehead lovingly. "How did you sleep?"

 

"Lots! Daddy, there's dinos!" she exclaimed happily and my eyes widened when I felt movement on my chest, but then Dongwook settled down again I breathed a sigh of relief and then ruffled her hair.


"Dinos?" I chuckled at her explanation of the cameras and slowly sat up, trying to make sure that Dongwook wouldn't fall over. I yawned and smiled when Bada settled on my lap, her legs flimsy around my waist as I her hair.

-


"Is she into dinosaurs? That is so sweet~"

"No argument there..."

-


"Shall we wake up your dongsaengs and halmeoni?" I asked her quietly while being in a daze myself, trying not to be affected by the cameras pointed down at me from the ceiling, but it was easier said than done.

"No, daddy pway wiv' Bada!" Bada grinned brightly and I smiled, pressing another kiss to her temple. I lay Dongwook down beside his twin before I stood up, holding Bada up by her thighs.

-


"Halmeoni? Does she live with them?"

"The princess wants attention, she's so cute!"

-


Everyone crowded around the dining table in the kitchen as I prepared breakfast for them and I smiled at the adorable sight. The kids were playing with my mother, well except Dongwook and Dongwoon. I watched the two who were sat quietly and observing what was going on around them, one tear in each their eyes, with a frown as I remembered the previous events.

...

"Come on, babies. Time to wake up," I gently tickled the tummies of the boys who were sleeping soundly despite Bada's and Aejae's loud squealing and shouting. Eun and Daebak were with my mother getting dressed and only two remained asleep.

"Hey!" I chuckled in amusement when Dongwoon sleepily lifted his palm and hit my eye with it. "That's not nice of you to do to daddy," I whined while nuzzling my nose in his cheek, which for some bizarre reason eventually woke him up.

"Uhm-" Dongwoon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I smiled softly at him, hoping that he would be too dazed to notice I was waking him up. To my relief, the boy simply closed his eyes again and turned over which made me still a little.

"Hey, wake up, angel. Come on, we're going to have a lot of fun," I whispered and lay down beside him, peppering the back of his head with kisses. I smiled when Dongwoon giggled and turned over, snuggling into my chest affectionately.

"Daddy, is Woonie awake?! Can we wake up Wookie?!" Bada and Aejae suddenly jumped on me and I had about two seconds to save Dongwoon from the potential damage his older siblings would have caused. I grunted as they had landed on my hip and arm, but was glad that Dongwoon wasn't moving away.

"Kids, don't do that out of nowhere, your brother could've gotten hurt," I scolded them lightly and breathed a sigh of relief when both pouted and apologised immediately. After a second or two, it seemed that the younger twins had suddenly become aware of where they were and who was with them because they jolted awake and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Hey, it's okay," I gulped nervously and offered them a weak smile, but it was futile because they both burst into a fit of tears within seconds. I winced at the sound and gently ushered the forever curious Aejae and Bada to go to my mother while I tried to calm the twins down.

"Hey, hey, no more crying. Shh, stop now," I hushed them softly as they reduced screaming to just tears. I groaned when they flinched at my voice and cowered away from me, making my shoulders drop sadly.

"Come here, sweeties. No more crying, okay?" I forced a smile to my face and gently picked them both up. They both thrashed aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter