Chapter Eleven: The Storm

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr Lee Donghae, please come with us for questioning. If you go now, it'll be easier on both our parts, though I wouldn't be surprised you'd show the same force you use on your poor kids," the officer slowly trailed off and Donghae squeezed his eyes shut, trying to keep his tears at bay. He felt (Y/N)'s worried hand squeezing his own and turned to her, teething at his bottom lip.

"I... I'm really sorry (Y/N). I don't know what's going to happen from now on, but don't be worried, okay? Go straight to the hospital and don't even think about us. We'll be fine," he cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips to her softly, wiping away the tears pooled in her eyes.

"But, when will you be back? What about the kids? Hae, they can't sleep without you- oppa, they're going to get hurt-" Donghae cut her off with a short and sweet kiss before he let go gently.

"Don't worry about us, my fallen angel. I promise I will come back to you with our children, araseo?" (Y/N) was trembling in Donghae's hands, but the latter forced a smile to his lips and kissed her forehead.

That was the last time (Y/N) saw Donghae.

-


"Look, you already know I haven't put up a fight at all and let you do as you wish to me. I still haven't even brought up the fact that you took my children away from me without any evidence against me. So, please let me ask you one thing. Why are you doing this?" Donghae was aware that he had tears in his eyes and probably looked weak, but he was so tired of trying to keep his emotions at bay.

"We were made aware through your wife-" the officer started, but was cut off by Donghae slamming his fists on the desk.

"My wife has been with me for the past three days! What you're saying doesn't make sense at all!" Donghae blurted out, streaks of tears appearing on his cheeks. The officers surrounding the desk looked momentarily confused before they exchanged disgusted looks.

"How can you be so bold after everything you've done? I can't believe no one could see past your fake innocence," a particularly mean looking officer scoffed and Donghae felt his heart shatter at the way he was being looked at.

"Just look at this, you animal," another sneered and Donghae flinched, dropping to his seat in fear. The tears that were falling only got heavier at the man's words and his throat tightened, but took the phone out of the man's hands to play the video.

-


"How is Donghae-ssi like as a husband, we can see how doting he is as a father, but we haven't interviewed you before," the interviewer asked the young woman who was sat in front of the camera and for the first time, her face was bare.

"What you see isn't always true," the woman said softly and obviously forced a smile to her lips. "It is mine and Donghae oppa's anniversary tomorrow. He's gone and I'm still here, looking after my poor children."

"Ah? Huh?" the interviewer's confusion could be heard in his voice and the woman sighed lightly and then shook her head. "Donghae oppa has been cheating on me for a while, he has had a mistress since we got married. He's spending our anniversary with her."

"What?" the interviewer blurted out in disbelief, but the woman nodded hesitantly and it was obvious that she had tears in her eyes.

"Her name is Kim (Y/N) and she has no family. She's an orphan gold digger... I've tried to warn Donghae oppa so many times, but he always hits me. He doesn't want to believe anything I say," she chewed on her lower lip and let the tears free from her hold.

"I-it's so sc-scary... that woman, she's an e-evil witch... first she stole my husband... and th-then eomonim... she likes her so much... she wants Donghae oppa to marry her... she doesn't cere th-that Donghae oppa is cheating on me," she whimpered and furiously wiped at the tears falling on her cheeks.

"S-she's got Super Junior wrapped a-around her little finger t-too... they all love her... it's not fair how they treat me but treat her like a queen," she sobbed aloud and was hesitantly handed a tissue which she gratefully took.

"Donghae oppa e-even disregards our children... Aejae... he hit Aejae with a crowbar when he was o-only two years old... i-it was because h-he threw up," she said in a low tone and then broke out in another series of sobs.

"B-but surely... Donghae-ssi loves his children more than his own life..." the interviewer trailed off and now it was obvious that even he had doubt in his tone. The woman shook her head slowly and again wiped at the tears which had fallen.

"Donghae hates the children. He didn't want to join this show because he'd have to spend his time with them. He refused to let my face be shown because everyone would find out he's abusive. Dongwook and Dongwoon hate Donghae... that's only because he abuses me and they're often witnesses to it," she breathed out and then broke down again.

"Ah... oh my..." the interviewer whispered and a few noises were made before the interviewer turned the camera off.

-


"Wh-what? No... no... she's lying... this never happened!" Donghae shouted in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter