Chapter Eight: Making Up

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been extremely hard to get used to Chaera always being around the house. Whenever I'd see her talk or do things around the house, I'd get hit with feelings of nostalgia as I remembered our time together. It just made me feel even more guilty as I saw how (Y/N) had obviously become uncomfortable around the one place she was supposed to be nothing but happy.

As well as things becoming difficult, a lot had changed. They weren't the best of changes either.

After the kids had been introduced to Chaera as their babysitter, Aejae surprised me greatly by demanding to go and live with Donghwa. Even (Y/N) had been in disbelief because no lies about it, but I was Aejae's favourite person in his world.

Another change was that my twins, who were slowly opening up to me, stopped interacting with me and stayed silent despite my many attempts of trying to communicate with them. Instead, the boys would run away whenever I'd approach and become mute.

My kids weren't the only ones who had changed, though. My own mother stopped staying in my house and moved to live with Donghwa, taking Aejae with her. While my mother loved living with me, she refused to do so with Chaera around and got up and left without letting me a chance to argue.

And lastly, the woman I loved with all my heart and every ounce of my being, my wife and the mother of my children, had also changed. It seemed that she was hesitant to any of my approaches and stayed far away from me even when we lived together. Instead of staying in our bed, she'd spend her nights sleeping with our children and not seeing me anymore.

I was frustrated beyond words. I understood that everyone was behaving this way because of Chaera, but I had no other choice in my situation. Also, it wasn't the least bit easy looking after all eight children alone all the time.

I had only hired her as help, but it seemed that she had somehow become my own home wrecker. I needed to do something about it.

-


"Aejae, sweetie, I miss you so much," my wife's voice had me halting in front of the door of the living room, and causing a shiver to go down my spine. I felt bad for eavesdropping on my own family, but I couldn't handle not seeing my son for a day let alone any longer than that.

"Too, mama! Aejae miss daddy!" Aejae responded and I felt my heart clench upon hearing the emotionally spoken words. I listened to hear what (Y/N) would say and winced at the memory of what had happened.

"Daddy misses Aejae too, baby, why did you go with halmeoni? You know appa is sad without you," (Y/N) replied and I felt tears jump to my eyes, which resulted in me trying to furiously rub them before they could fall.

I couldn't hear the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter