Chapter One: Meet the Family

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today, we come to a new apartment in Seoul. Oh, look! There's a piano!"

"Is that a dog? Why is it not moving?"

"It's a plushie I think... oh, look! We're seeing the family!"

As the cameras turned into a room of the apartment, it was obvious that it was the bedroom because of the bodies lay around. The room was heavily padded with reds, blues and pinks and there was no furniture whatsoever except for an occupied mattress.

"Ah, looks like a playroom too~"

"Woah! How many kids are there?!"

In one corner of the room, beside the window, was a feminine figure sleeping on her side with her arms outstretched, acting as a pillow to two small boys who were gripping empty bottles of milk and were asleep on their backs. Next to the woman was the mattress where two small bodies lay asleep, their hands slightly touching. On the other side of the room lay an asleep man with four little figures curled up to his sides.

"Oh my, the parents are-"

"What's up with the sleeping arrangement?"

"Oh, look! She's waking up!"

The young woman let out a soft groan as she turned her body to face the ceiling. She stayed in that position for a minute before she gathered her legs under her and slowly moved the two boys to the floor. Once they were again in deep sleep, she stood up and stretched before she turned to the camera.

"What?!"

"She's wearing a mask!"

The woman was wearing the masks that people usually wore outside and was dressed in simple black pyjamas similar to the ones that the sleeping man was clad in. After glancing around momentarily, she left the bedroom and returned a minute later with a couple of blankets in her hand.

"What is she doing?"

"When can we find out who the dad is?"

"It's barely sunrise..."

She crouched down beside the man's head and put the biggest blanket on him before putting the smaller ones on the kids. After the kids had been covered, she left the bedroom again and went to the bathroom.

"I wonder when we can find out who the dad is..."

"Oh, he's awake!"

The man twitched slightly and slowly opened his eyes. He yawned behind his palm and stretched his arms above his head before he sat up, bunching and raising the blanket in confusion. He lifted his head and finally his face was revealed as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Donghae-ssi?!"

"It's really him, oh my!"

-


As the first ray of sunlight hit my face, I twitched and sleepily stretched my arms above my head. My eyes slowly adjusted to the dimness in the room and I felt a thick blanket spread on my body which made me immediately turn to the other side of the room where my younger sons were sleeping and a small smile then played on my lips. Of course.

I laid down and decided to catch up on some rest before (Y/N) came back to the room since it seemed that she was showering and I must have dozed off because the next second I opened my eyes, there was a warm palm on my forehead. I slowly tilted my head backwards and smiled brightly when I saw (Y/N) kneeling beside my head and running her fingers through my hair. She looked surprised that I was awake and I grinned at her reaction before I pulled myself up to hug her.

I quietly guided her out of the room so that the kids didn't wake up and made her sit on the sofa before I flopped down beside her, landing my head on her lap. As her fingers played on my hot forehead, I closed my eyes and let a soft hum pass my throat. She paused in her ministrations when I whined and it caused her to lightly squeeze my temples, "does it hurt?"

"Mm," I answered absentmindedly and circled my hand around her wrist when she made an attempt to move. "Ah, babe, let me sleep here for a bit. The kids still have an hour to get up and I don't want to end up dozing off today."

"Okay, sleep here then. But, don't you want to shower first? I'll make breakfast so that the kids can eat too," (Y/N) told me and I shook my head, turning over to bury my face in her stomach. She gently ran her fingers through my hair and before long, I was asleep with one hand hugging her waist and my head still on her lap.

 

-


"He's clingy at home too? I thought it was just a television personality, haha!"

"Oh my, he is really cute. I wonder how his kids are like."

As Donghae started to snore, his wife, ran her fingers through his hair once more and slowly lifted his head from her lap. She quickly replaced the empty space with a fluffy cushion and then quietly went to the kitchen.

-

 

The next time I woke up, it was to (Y/N)'s fingers shaking my shoulder gently. I whined quietly and yawned, making her laugh softly and pet my hair. "Wake up, you need to shower and then wake the kids up."


"Are you leaving?" I wondered tiredly as and fully opened my eyes to look at her and then patted the cap on her head. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and then shook her head with another short laugh passing her lips, "sorry, no can do. The other four are also still asleep."

"Oh," I yawned and sat up, stretching my arms over my head. (Y/N) ruffled my hair and told me to shower while she went to get some final things done. I nodded blankly at her and entered the shower in a haze.

When I left the shower, about half an hour later, I immediately went to the kitchen to see what had been prepared for breakfast. A grin settled on my lips when I saw the Korean breakfast with a side of coffee and smoothie. Delicious.

After I ate, I went to the bedroom since I could hear shuffling and smiled when I saw (Y/N) waking up Dongwook and Dongwoon. I took a few hesitant steps in her direction and kneeled down beside her quietly which made her gasp in surprise before her eyes crinkled and she petted my hair with her free hand.

"Babies, it's time to wake up~" she whispered while patting their stomachs gently and I leaned my head on her shoulder, watching the two boys quietly. It took about five calls for them to wake up and I grinned seeing them yawn adorably.

"Ma, dang- chu- du- dadada?!" I couldn't help but giggle at their babbling and to amuse them more, I traced my finger along their arm which made them giggle quietly.

The two were then taken to be washed up and I kept myself busy with Donghyuk and Donghyun who had woken up at the fuss of their older brothers and were gurgling incoherently. When the twins returned from their bath, I yelped because they were stark .

They found the situation hilarious and crawled away from me at top speed which made me panic. I rushed after them while trying to put nappies on them and it didn't help that they were a giggling mess and trying to find (Y/N) who was probably cleaning up in the bathroom.

I only managed to diaper the giggling boys when (Y/N) left the bathroom and Dongwook ended up crashing into her shins. My wife ended up laughing at me because Dongwook and Dongwoon looked quite happy with themselves and I didn't even have the heart to whine.

I was glad when Dongwook and Dongwoon were having breakfast because they were quiet and didn't demand any attention, but that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter