Chapter Nine: Anniversary Gift

Sequel - My Bias Texted Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're at Donghae-ssi's house at last! I missed my two princesses!" Announcer Do Kyungwan proudly grinned as the cameras switched to the familiar apartment which hadn't appeared on the show for two weeks.

"Your princesses? I don't think Donghae-ssi will be happy hearing that," Jang Yoonjeong scoffed with a fond roll of her eyes. Her husband responded with a childish stuck out tongue and then returned to look at the screen which had turned to the bedroom.

Donghae was sprawled out on his front with his face buried in a pillow and arms tossed above his head with a blanket barely covering his back. Beside him were Aejae and Bada, both of their faces snuggled against their dad's arms.

Aside from the three occupants, the rest of the room was empty. This caused the watching couple to exchange a confused look before they both turned back to the screen.

As the scene flickered to the living room of the apartment, two of Donghae's children were spotted with one woman. She, surprisingly, had no face mask on and was playing with Daebak and Haesu calmly.

"Oh, is that their mother? Donghae-ssi's wife is pretty~" Kyungwan commented, resulting in a nod from Yoonjeong.

As they watched further, they realised that they were the only ones in the apartment. Kyungwan was the one to question about the children's whereabouts, but Yoonjeong simply shrugged and continued to watch.

It wasn't until an hour later when Donghae managed to stir a little and swiftly sat up, replacing his arms with pillows for the sleeping twins. He placed the blanket on them both and stood up, stretching his arms above his head which caused his muscles to flex.

"Wow, he's very muscular," Yoonjeong commented, ignoring Kyungwan's scoff with an eye roll of her own. She shyly laughed when Donghae turned to the camera and pulled a shirt over his head. "Ah, so handsome~"

"I really wonder where the little ones are," Kyungwan changed the topic hurriedly and watched as Donghae approached two tents which hadn't been there before. Both Kyungwan and Yoonjeong let out small shocked laughs when Donghae easily lifted the top and the camera zoomed into the sleeping faces of Dongwook and Dongwoon.

Donghae carefully picked them both up and then lay them down near Bada and Aejae before he himself walked out of the room. He crept over to Daebak and Haesu and grabbed them both in one arm each and spun them around.

"Ah, daddy!" they both squealed through laughter and fisted one hand in Donghae's shirt. The man laughed and stood up straight, throwing them up lightly and then landing both properly on his arms.

"Good morning, my princess, g'mornin' my morning angel~" he cooed and kissed the tops of their heads before placing them down with a short ruffle of their hair.

"What were you both up to?" he asked excitedly upon noticing the sketchpad which lay fully open and had been written on. "Daddy, look what I made!" Haesu pulled on his hand and he chuckled while dropping to his knees beside his daughter.

"Oh wow, were you learning how to write? I'm so proud of you both!" he exclaimed and ruffled both of their hair lovingly. Haesu laughed and settled herself down on Donghae's lap only to get pushed off by a pouting Daebak.

"Oh!" Donghae blurted in shock which fused further when Daebak pulled Haesu back up and then pushed her onto Donghae's right thigh. He then slipped back and plopped down on Donghae's left thigh, a satisfied smile on his lips, "Daebak too, daddy!"

"Aw my babies are so sweet, I love you so much!" Donghae squealed happily and then kissed their bulging cheeks lovingly. The twins giggled and allowed the older to peck them.

"Ah, oppa, would you like breakfast?" the woman, who had previously been playing with the children, asked softly as the father was busy tending to giving his children affection.

"Uhm please, what did these two eat?" Donghae wondered, referring to Haesu and Daebak, but received a small shrug in response."They were being fed when Donghyuk and Donghyun left. Minwoo and Minwon came only an hour ago."

"Ah, that's fine then," Donghae smiled weakly and then turned his attention back to Haesu and Daebak. While they were occupied with playing with each other, Donghae's wife disappeared to the connected kitchen leaving to make breakfast for everyone.

-


"Which samcheon shall I invite over to play with you guys?" I asked my kids after we had hungrily scoffed down breakfast and were still too lazy to get up and change. At my words, I noticed how it seemed that Dongwook and Dongwoon were paying more attention.

"Hmm, a Super Junior samcheon?" I wondered teasingly, smiling softly upon realising that the male twins perked up and a wide smile lit on their faces. I looked at Haesu and Daebak and chuckled when they jumped onto me and stood on my lap.

"My, maybe I should-" I started, but was suddenly cut off by Bada stomping her feet and puffing out her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter