12. About

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past.

 

--------

 

Chapter 12

About

Third Person's POV

 

Saturday morning, Lisa grumpily gets up from her bed at the sound of her doorbell. She yawned as she opened her front door, eyes squinted adjusting to the morning light.

 

A figure stood in front of her but she still couldn't recognize who it was. "Yes?" she inquired, her vision still blurred.

 

She blinked her eyes until she sees her girlfriend's scrunched face. Suddenly, she falls back in surprise when she saw her clearly, pouting while glaring at her. She pressed her lips together stopping herself from smiling.

 

"Good–" morning.

 

She didn't finish when Jennie pushed the door open so she could enter. Lisa was left dumbfounded by the angry girlfriend. Her forehead creased as she thought of something she might have done for her to act like that.

 

She closed the door and followed Jennie. She didn't see her on the living room so must have gone straight to the kitchen?

 

"Good morning!" she greeted again when she saw Jennie on the counter, drinking water. But the latter just shot her another glare.

 

What did I do this time? Lisa thought to herself.

 

"Come on, baby, what's wrong?" she asked when she can't think of anything. Jennie rolled her eyes and angrily puts the glass down making the other flinch.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry," tho she doesn't have any idea why her girl's acting up, she apologised thinking that she did something wrong. But it seems Jennie read her mind.

 

"Why? What did you do?" Jennie questioned. 

 

Lisa's eyes widened, she wasn't expecting that she'll ask. She thought that saying sorry could work it out but she was wrong. She scratched the back of her head as she contemplates.

 

"Honestly..." Lisa uttered slowly when she can't think of anything. Jennie sighed heavily at the sight of her innocent woman. Lisa could feel the overwhelming disappointment of her girlfriend so she raised her hand up to surrender.

 

"I don't know," Lisa admitted. She sighed as she went to her mad girl and back hugs her. She kissed her cheeks before resting her chin on the smaller's shoulder. "What is it? Baby, tell me."

 

Jennie sighed and allowed herself to rest on her lover's embrace. "Seulgi," she said.

 

"The hot dancer?" Lisa said without even thinking. And because of that, Jennie elbowed her which made her yelp in pain.

 

Don't compliment! Geez.

 

"What about her, then?" she managed to asked, gently rubbing her stomach where the latter hit her.

 

"Seriously, Lisa?"

 

But the woman bearing the name still had no clue as to what her girlfriend's trying to imply. She thinks for a moment but there's nothing there except for one time they talked during prom. Could that be it? But that was already a week ago.

 

"Believe me, I didn't do anything! I swear!" she defended.

 

"She asked me for your number! Why the hell would she want to know? Unless, you did something–"

 

"I didn't. I promise. I just accompanied her that night because she was alone on the garden–"

 

"What?!" Jennie can't help but be surprised like it's the most intriguing revelation of the year.

 

"What?" Lisa repeated, after realizing what she said.

 

Jennie left her embrace and faced the confounded lass. The latter pursed her lips and avoided her girlfriend's gaze. She knew she messed up so she prepared herself to face hell. 

 

"Wha–" 

 

"Hey guys!" Jisoo and Chaeyoung cut Jennie off.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter