04. Complicated

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04. Complicated

 

 

Spin the bottle is probably the most dangerous game of all. It almost killed me tonight.

 

I was drinking my soda when the bottle pointed at me. I was ready to answer their question but when Jisoo asked "Who's your first kiss?" I choked. I was coughing really hard that I even made them all worry. That came out too unexpected. Really unexpected.

 

"What's wrong with you?" Chaeyoung asked after I calmed down. I could only shake my head and wave off her question. They were all eyes on me when I drank the water they gave me, bottoms up. I know they're confused but it's really not that easy to say the truth.

 

It's been a week since it happened. And I'm not even close to moving on. How could I forget that night? It's when it all began. I thought that after that night it would cause us to fall farther apart but it actually made us even closer — than just friends. But the thing is, we haven't really talked everything out between us. At least, not yet.

 

But I do know that she hated it when I'm hanging out with boys. I recalled that time when we fought because of it. I totally got it all wrong. She was jealous because I chose Jungkook over her. How stupid am I to think that she liked that guy?!

 

"So who was it?" Jisoo fired again and I'm seriously panicking inside. She's just beside me, and even if I can't see her fully, I know she's also waiting for my answer. I could only look at Chaeyoung but even her was giving me that look to spill it out. Should I tell them?

 

"Starts with J," I uttered lowly. I saw her smirk beside me and I know she liked it. I smiled as well with the thought that she knew who I was talking about. But seems like our two chingus are quite disappointed with my answer. While Jennie and I were enjoying this feeling, Jisoo and Chaeyoung were persistent trying to get the exact name of that person.

 

But, I'm sorry, guys, maybe some other time. I kind of like the feeling that it's just the two of us who knows about it. 

 

 

 

"Where have you been? We've been waiting for hours!" Jisoo scolded at the top of her lungs. It's the weekend and we decided to go somewhere — the mall. It's been a while since we really went out, the four of us. But because Chaeyoung woke up late and so did I after finishing a report last night, we were late.

 

"Blame Chaeyoung. She took so long in the shower," I exclaimed earning a punch from the latter. I chuckled at her offended expression. 

 

"Let's go," I shivered at the coldness of her voice. I tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter