07. Wrong

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Wrong

 

 

What happens in the future, we don't know. Right now, living the present is the only thing we could do and maybe plan the future we want.

"What do you think?" Jennie asked before slowly turning around showing off her black dress.

Prom night is coming and all of us went out to look for dresses. Chaeyoung and Jennie were the first ones to find their tastes while Jisoo and I were still looking for ours.

I was busy going through the different designs when Jennie went out of the fitting room. Seeing her with all smiles in that gown made her more stunning, I couldn't look away neither could I blink an eye. 

My mouth literally hang open at the sight of her. Even with no make up and her hair just flawlessly falls on her shoulders, she looked perfect. I saw how she smirked as she eyed me back. That's when I knew I was staring for too long.

I cleared my throat and looked away. "Looks good on you," I uttered. She chuckled so I glanced at her. She slowly walked towards me still with that playful smile.

"Just good?" she asked in a cute way. My eyes widen at the sudden attack, don't know what to say.

"Aren't you being too conceited?" I retorted when I realized she wanted a better compliment. She does deserve something like you look perfect but that's just too much, for now. I'll save that 'til prom night.

"Am I?" she acted shocked so I looked away as if ignoring her. She laughed and poked me on the side which surprised me.

"Lisa, you done? I found one," Jisoo then appeared behind Jennie carrying her dress. I saw how her eyes surveyed the two of us before docking her gaze on me.

"Yes," I simply said and randomly picked a blue tight dress. I glanced at Jennie before following Jisoo to the fitting rooms. 

It's incredible that we didn't take too long in picking dresses. When we're out in the mall, they usually take a lot of time just going around the shop but in the end, they buy nothing. I would always roll my eyes at them when we end up carrying nothing after so long.

We all went out to a local diner for lunch. Chaeng and I decided to take our orders. Jennie stated her order first then Jisoo. Chaeyoung and I are already standing, waiting for their order. Chaeng's taking note while I just stand with her. While Jisoo was talking, I glanced at Jennie beside me who's closely watching us.

I smirked when an idea came in to mind. Casually, I held onto Chaeyoung's waist and pretended to listen while she repeats Jisoo's order.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter