Baby gay panics - pt. 1

Kollege Soul Affair

Jungkook was not going to acknowledge that he felt like bursting through the seams when he woke up that Wednesday morning. It almost felt like the feeling he had on his first day of school a couple weeks ago, only heightened because today he would have a not -date with Kim Namjoon. He would be able to pick his brain, he’d even prepared questions in advance (what a model student, if only he applied that much enthusiasm to his architecture classes... sigh...those didn’t have a y brainy mentor teaching them though ). Taehyung was going to be there as well, so the weird moments would probably be entertaining ones.

The morning routine he had to go through was pretty much nonexistent since after he got coffee at the Blooming Day, he would go to the gym and then to his swimming practice, after which he would take a really good shower on the stalls, style his hair the best he could, maybe put some makeup and some perfume. As always, he had prepared his duffle bag in advance. Always be ready for the important stuff.

He ran all the way to the coffee shop, he wanted to tell Grumpy-hyung what his day would be like while they shared their lamb-lamb. It was their tradition now, Jongdae had started making two lamb-filled breads instead of one, but they would always order the first one, share it and then order the second one and share that as well.

Jungkook was fond of this hyung, he could honestly say it was one of the few people he respected on earth. Grumpy would always answer his questions, even while trying (too hard) to come across as cool and nonchalant (ok edgelord lol) which was extremely endearing. He spoke quietly and had Jungkook’s attention without being overbearing. His ears would turn a slight pinkish colour whenever Jungkook said something nice about him (literally anything, like that one time Jungkook said “Wow hyung! You don’t seem half dead today”), but his replies would always be something like “Shut up, dumdum” with a fond smile and no heat behind his words. 

Jungkook particularly liked the sparse instances when Grumpy would talk about his best friend. All the aggressive cuteness from Grumpy would spill out into something more sweet and protective over his Helpless Grasshopper friend. Truth be told, they had talked more about Jungkook’s own best friend and all the trouble they got into because “you two seem to only bring out the worst in each other” than the Grasshopper and how his lanky libs would betray him. 

Jungkook was still immerse in those thoughts while he sang along to the happy tunes of  Folie Arcadienne playing loudly over his headphones. Even if Kook  couldn’t speak any language other than his mother tongue to save his life, he could still memorize the sounds and reproduce them perfectly to a tee (meaning: he’s a glorified parrot) and the French speaking pop band Arcadian posed no obstacle to this golden boy. Thus when Jungkook extended his arm to pull the door open of the café, he wasn’t looking at it. He also didn’t see that there was someone pushing it open at the same moment, which caused him to land flat on his buttchecks on the sidewalk. All ill words were lost when he faced the man who stood above him.

Wonderfully plump and moist pink lips that looked like you could use them as a pillow open in a 'o' shape, very big eyes to go with strong brows and jawline. No moles or imperfections anywhere in his face ( how is that fair? ) and a head full of blonde hair. He seemed to be around Jungkook's height but his shoulders were just absurdly broad ( which is probably fair, since he clearly carries the weight of the whole modeling industry on them ).

“What sort of worldwide handsome demigod are you?” Jungkook would forever hate his brain for losing control over his mouth every time he came into contact with breathtaking men, then again maybe it’s just his gay panic coping mechanism. Let’s not judge the kid (proceeds to thoroughly judge the kid).

“Oh my god!” And there was something some may call a flaw with the windshield laugh that spill out of those perfect shaped lips, but he laughed so wholly that Jungkook could only find it to be a quality. It was like the last drop of the Hades’ venom that Hercules didn’t drink and kept him related to the gods. Only in this man’s case, it was the sole drop that brought him closer to normal humans. “Are you okay?”

Hands were curling on Jungkook’s wrists to pull him back into a standing position, but he wasn’t ready for that and ended up crashing on the other man’s chest. He smelt like natural roses, expensive candles, home cooked meals and vanilla. How is that fair??? South Korea, explain! Explain!

The demigod laughed again. Damn! Jungkook must have said that out loud as well (does this qualify as a reason for another brain cell’s death?! Not clear, more studies need to be conducted on the subject). He was righting himself, squaring his shoulders but eyes downcasted like he was waiting for the hit.

“I would adopt you, baby gay, but I gotta go see this brainy demigod now” his wide shoulders seemed to sag a bit “Athena’s child is not fond of delays. Too bad for him. Aphrodite and I learned to manipulate men’s feelings on our ‘How to with others 101’ class and I do as I please”. The huff and the wink that followed that were devastating. 

Adonis moved past Jungkook, gave him a friendly smile and waved him goodbye. Jungkook was still waving goodbye when his phone beeped and he remembered he still had a full day ahead. 

--------

Do you ever look at somebody and see that the wheel is turning but the hamster inside of it is dead? That’s how Jungkook felt when he got inside the coffee shop and saw his Grumpy hyung sitting on their usual booth, head on the table, arms dropped on either side of his body. 

“You’re late, kid!”  The fact that he was addressed as “kid” and not as “kiddo” made Jungkook feel like he had done something really bad. That did not sit well with him. Also, that was the most sharp and aggressive Jungkook had ever heard Grumpy talk to him. “Because you were late I had to face ghosts! You don’t deserve to eat lamb-lamb today”

Jungkook was not sure of how to react (he never is). Grumpy still had his face on the table, in the middle of which there was a tray with with their lamb meat treat and two coffees, one caramel macchiato and one Americano. So thoughtful . That made all hurt a little bit more. “I-I...I’m sorry, hyung”. He was fiddling with his sweater paws. Running away never seemed like a better solution than now.

“Oh , I’m sorry, kiddo” Grumpy’s tone was soft but his brows were knitted together “I’m mad and took it out on you. That’s...that’s not okay. Sorry, kiddo”. He didn’t sound like a person who said those words on a regular base.

“It’s okay, hyung” Jungkook said and gave him a small smile. He was already feeling better for being ‘kiddo’ again and knowing that he hadn’t screwed up (not yet).

“It’s really not” Grumpy huffed “It's just...Remember what I told you about my best friend?” Jungkook’s interest was hooked.

“You mean what you told me about the time you guys traveled and were staying in a hostel and he went to shower, but the shower head was shorter than him and he tried to adjust it, broke it, flooded the bathroom of the hostel you two were staying in and snatched the curtains to try to contain the water but tripped on it, dropping to the ground and having the hostel crew going to check on him and finding him half conscious and half ?” In Jungkook’s mind, the Grasshopper seemed cute, dorky and a complete lovable fool. He’d be glad to meet him one day.

Grumpy huffed a laugh making Jungkook feel extremely proud of himself for pulling the other out of his funky mood, even if just a little. “Right. That’s him alright” there was a pause before he continued “He’s meeting his ex-boyfriend today and I don’t know if that’s advisable. He’s really book-smart but he with people. He overthinks everything and takes all the responsibility and blame on his shoulders”

Jungkook was a little overwhelmed by how much Grumpy was talking in general and disclosing information about his friend’s life, he usually needed to be coaxed to talk more than two phrases at once. Jungkook wasn’t going to stop him, so he just nodded and let the other do the talking, he seemed like he needed it.

“His ex is not a bad person. A sassy , yes...but not a horrible human who eats babies. Although I’m fairly certain he bathes in the blood of s to stay that young and pretty in his age...” Grumpy was rambling, which was something completely unusual from his straight to the point, no-nonsense personality.

“Was he your friend’s sugar daddy?”. In Jungkook’s defense he was trying really hard to follow the line of the conversation without ever having even seen these people’s faces.

“God no! He isn’t that much older than me or Moni...it’s just how I used to make fun of him” he said and now Jungkook had a better name for the Grasshopper, a much cuter one at that. “I talked to the ex today. Tried to convince him to not meet Moni yet. It didn’t work” Grumpy sounded defeated.

“Why wouldn’t you want them to meet if you said the ex is not Hades incarnated?” Jungkook really didn’t see the problem if two adults wanted to meet, although he didn’t know if he would have the maturity to meet an ex and talk civilly like a grown up. He first would need an ex to test that theory though. He sighed really deeply.

“Moni...he…” Grumpy closed his eyes, pinched the bridge of his nose and Jungkook could see the whirls working is his head trying to find gentle words. “Moni needs time to connect to people. To get to know them. To care for them. But once he does care for someone...it’s like he sees it as his mission to keep that person happy...and his relationship with ‘Hades’, as you called him, failed...he felt terrible for not being the Persephone he thought Hades deserved”

Jungkook’s brain was really stretching itself thin to keep up with the greek mythology allegories (it was failing). All the knowledge he had on the subject came from the Percy Jackson saga he read on a weekend spent on Hoseok’s parents’ beach house. The books were the only good thing about that weekend, when they intended to learn how to surf but couldn’t because it rained all weekend long.

The conversation died down for a few minutes. Grumpy wasn’t eating lamb-lamb nor drinking his disgusting coffee, which made Jungkook worry. So he decided to adopt Hoseok’s tactics and just got up and did a silly dance to Hollaback Girl playing over the stereo. It was in fact parts of the original choreography in the music video (which he had learned for a dare! not because he was secretly obsessed with Gwen Stefani), only executed a bit more dramatically. He was fairly sure Jongdae had filmed it from behind the counter, but it was worth it once Grumpy hyung let his grumpy face rest and smiled a gummy smile at him, a real one this time.

“Have I told you I’ve joined this music class and there’s this 3 stories tall, amazing and intelligent man whom I’m meeting later because he’s gonna tutor me for a while and I totally wanna spend days just hearing him telling me the answer to life the universe and everything?” Jungkook’s eyes shone like all the stars in the galaxy hid behind his irises while he word vomited.

“That’s a really easy one. The answer is 42” Grumpy said that as if expecting Jungkook to laugh at a joke the boy clearly didn’t get for he cocked his head to the side and squinted his eyes “Never mind. Pray do tell me about this puppy crush of yours”

------

Love at first sight exists because it was what Jungkook felt when he first laid eyes on the Uni Sports Centre: a state-of-the-art complex worth millions, boasting an array of high quality facilities. There's a 6 lane, 25m indoor swimming pool, a fitness suite, 8 court sports hall, 4 squash courts, martial arts studio and a gorgeous gym.

The first thing one can notice upon looking at the facility is that the entire front wall and half of the sidewall are just giant glass walls surrounded by red bricks. There's a bus station in front of the entrance and to the side, there is a covered place where people can park their bicycles (maybe Jungkook could beg his parents to give him a bike as a Christmas gift).

The building can fool those who only look from the outside into thinking it’s just a normal-sized building, but it has two level above ground and one level underground. Upon entering it, the first thing to be seen is the front desk where Jungkook had bought himself the complete pass as he couldn’t decide which sport he was going to dedicate himself to yet, so he commited to all of them (smort!). He was sure he could tackle 5 days a week gym training, Wednesdays and Fridays swimming practices in the morning and Tuesdays and Thursdays night Taekwondo practices alongside his 5 introductory Architecture classes and the choir club (let’s just wait until he loses his , it’s bound to be mortifyingly funny). Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy. 

Facing the front desk there are little tables where people can sit and talk while waiting for their activities to begin or for their friends to be done with theirs (couch potato team to the win!). These tables are near another glass wall that allows everyone to see the beautiful indoor pool with some soft sunlight coming from the windows and reflecting on the water. On the back there are two vending machines, one with general snacks and the other with hot drinks. Practically glued to the front desk, there are these little gate-thingys (Kook’s words) where you have to put your card to get access to the facilities.

Jungkook scanned his student ID and got inside, he had a faint idea of where he should go. He took the stairs on his right and went up, opened the heavy and large door of the gym and was bemused with the gym in front of his eyes. To his immediate left there were racks and racks stacked full of barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells...just all the bells one might need to get any arms, chest or back workout they might want. Jungkook might have been throwing up rainbows at that point, but he would deny it if asked. 

In the back there were lockers all students were welcomed to use provided they brought their own padlocks to ensure their belongings would be safe. Of course Jungkook forgot his padlock on top of the kitchen counter where he’d left it because of course he wouldn’t forget them in such an easy to spot place (noob). Damn it!  

The upper body paradise was accompanied by an elliptical stations with more than 10 of those machines with a TV playing some workout boost MVs in front of them.  by Jason Derulo was playing on the TVs, which was ancient thot culture (Hoseok can attest to that) but Jungkook didn't mind. Derulo had thick thighs, full lips, strong arms and he was taller than Kook himself. Meaning, this man is sinful(where do unbaptized baby gays go to if they accidentally die by choking on their drooling?). 

There was also a place meant to pop up those abs with stacked exercise balls and mats, some rowing machines and bicycles, near which there was another set of stairs leading up to the second floor of the gym.

Directly in front of the door, where Jungkook was still standing and admiring the view, there were machines he had never seen before but that simulated stairs, which to him seemed stupid (if you want to work out on a machine that pretends to be stairs, why not just go up and down some actual stairs? and there are still people who question why humans have failed evolution). To his right there was a row of treadmills and all the equipaments one might find necessary to work out those lower body muscles baby! No Johnny Bravo-ish men allowed in this household. Gotta get them legs and (maybe) booty perking! 

As there was nothing he could do but hope nobody would go through his stuff while he worked out, Jungkook squared his shoulders and power walked to the lockers. Jocks are like dogs, they can smell fear and hesitation. If you let those show in a gym, next thing you know you’ll never get a set done without interruption. It’s essential to follow Elsa’s advice to conceal, don’t feel, don’t let it show (Disney, you're so wise) when you’ll probably have to fight your way to the barbells to do some chest press exercises.

When Jungkook looked in the direction of the benches, he saw a broad shouldered silhouette that seemed familiar who was going to workout with the exact amount of weight Jungkook was used to pushing. 

He saw it was Chanyeol when the older male layed down on the bench to start the exercise. Jungkook wasn't planning on talking to the choir mentor, he didn't want to impose as they were mere acquaintances. So he grabbed his a set of weights (lower than he was used to working out with, but the only ones available) and was moving to start his workout with a different exercise to then come back to the barbells once Chanyeol would be done with it.

"GAAHHHHHH" the guttural sound could be heard from the opposite side of the weight room. Jungkook was startled by the sudden scream and let out a scream of his own (he’s spending too much time with Hoseok, he's starting to get the other's scaredy cat's nature).

"AAAAAA! Jungkook-ah!” No human would be surprised to find out that Chanyeol was a grunter. “You work out here as well?" and looking down at the weights Jungkook was caring, he said “YAH! Do you even lift bro?”

The insinuation that Jungkook was weak, ruffled his feathers the wrong way and he forgot all sense of respect for his elders when he snapped at the mentor. “Well, if you weren’t such an weights hoarder, I could actually work out with my usual weights, which are the same as you are pushing right now”. He ended his little speech with both hands on his tiny waist and his chin up (like the brat that he is).

What Jungkook had expected was for Chanyeol to scold him about his poor manners. What he didn't expect was for the older to get out of the bench instantly and bow his head saying sorry while also jumping around him like an overly excited beagle. “Bro! For real! You can lift as much as that?” he clasped his hands like he was 5. “Bro. I had to break up with my last gym bro. I wasn't getting the same pumps with some of his workouts like I would when alone.” Suddenly Chanyeol was serious as he took Jungkook’s left hand between both of his. “Jungkook-ah, do you wanna...I don’t know...maybe be my new gym buddy?”

The situation was so absurd that the only thing Jungkook could do was cackle and say “Yes, I’d like to try that with you”. Truth be told, Jungkook never had a gym buddy and working out alone could sometimes be a little boring, even for a jock. So of course he'd say yes.

By the time they had gone through all of their exercises, Jungkook had learned a lot of things about Chanyeol’s boyfriend (man is whipped). Like how Kyungsoo despises gyms but does pilates pretty regularly which, according to Chanyeol (and surprisingly so), made him stronger than the older one, even if he didn’t have such bulky muscles; or like how Chanyeol had never even considered boys before meeting Kyungsoo (“ Now I’m Kyungsoo-ual!” the stupid grin on Chanyeol’s face made it clear that this was one of his favorite jokes); or how it was Namjoon who introduced the two of them. Cute.

-------

Jungkook was sore like he hadn't been in a while after a workout. As Chanyeol shared his passion for muscle burn (no pain, no gain right?), which made his swimming practice a little bit harder than it needed to be. But he's Jeon Golden-Medal-on-high-school Jungkook, he can take it. Alternatively he could always ask the coach to come to earlier practices and work out afterwards (let's wait and see how long it takes his 3 braincells to make that sinapses).

When he was done with practice, Jungkook rushed to that bathroom stalls only to (surprise, surprise!) find them all occupied. No! No! Not today! He sighed. 20 minutes to shower, not ideal, but manageable.

As soon as his first teammate was done he got inside and started frantically washing his hair. Only 10 minutes left . He could make it. He would have to choose between styling his hair or doing some soft makeup (not that he knew how to do anything else), but he could make it on time.

Only Jungkook got too engrossed in singing along to Troye Sivan's Bloom while making a mohawk with shampoo in his hair to notice time was running out. Crap! Minus 5 minutes! And just like that his shower was cut short before he could even apply conditioner to his hair.

Never has Jungkook finished a shower as quickly as he did that day. He was running out of the gym only to go back and grab a hot chocolate at the vending machine. It was a breezy day after all (and baby needs his cocoa).

He was still trying to tame his hair when he step out of the building, hot cocoa in one hand while the other had moved down to adjusting his t-shirt over his sweatpants while simultaneously trying to put on his black hoodie. And thus Jungkook spotted Taehyung waving in his direction and dressed as if he was cosplaying old people with round glasses, white shirt, suspenders, bow tie, beret, social pants and coat in hand, the latter four had a checkered brown and reddish pattern. How can he pull that off? Not fair.

Jungkook waved back and took a sip of his hot drink. And what kind of disbelieving soul makes hot cocoa by only mixing cocoa powder and water?! (Baby's upset) Where's the milk, people?! Where's the freaking milk at?! He sighed for the nth time that day while frowning at the cup like it had offended his mother. He took another sip nonetheless (he spent money on that, not like his greedy was going to just throw it away) and glanced back at where Taehyung was when he spotted another person standing there.

If asked, Jungkook would tell you this wasn't exactly the way he thought he would die. He coughed, spluttering hot chocolate through both his mouth and nose (that burned like hell).

Jungkook was gagging at the tall white-haired wonder in front of him (not y-hage). 

This was definitely not the way he thought this day would go down and it was only beginning.

2 braincells left and counting.

-------

Graceful has never been a word one would immediately pine to Namjoon's physical prowess; a flailing, tumbling human version of Jenga was a tad closer to accuracy. To put such human noodle in a tea room was almost the equivalent to ask for the apocalypse to issue on all the fine china and assorted breakable things it contained.

Fait Maison was entirely decorated in shades of pink and white. The front of the little shop was a glass wall that allowed outsiders to peak at the sweets displayed inside and it was surrounded by flowers. On the outside there were a couple of tables, each with two chairs. It was a destination for couples, which made it all the more awkward. And Namjoon was already feeling out of place with his earth-toned clothes, simple jeans and sneakers and his fake-leather messenger bag. Still he sat himself on the usual outdoor table and waited.

Namjoon knew that Seokjin was going to be late, he often times were, so the prospect didn't bother him all that much. He knew what he had to do. Namjoon ordered jasmine tea and a tower of sweets that included macarons, berry tarts, tiramisu and a range of other sweets with edible flowers. All to be presented in his table when Jin showed up (peasants must wait for the king). The owner of the tea room knew their dynamics after so many months of them coming there. When this tea room was still their place.

Namjoon was trying to mascarade his awkwardness by staying really still not to knock the table over (it has happened more times than he would be comfortable with admitting) while he browsed his phone with his schedule for the day. His only obligation was his visit to the photograph museum with Jungkook and Taehyung. He hoped they would like it. He wished it would be as inspiring to the younger ones as it was to him. 

He was anticipating seeing a grin on Taehyung’s face as wide as the one when they had been selected to be his pupils for the week. And there was Jungkook...he was objectively cute gapping and wide, glassy eyed and he seemed so passionate about music by the way he had paid attention to the choir’s first meeting. It always made Namjoon believe in humans a little bit more when he met people passionate like that about any given subject.

“Uh! Thinking face on” Seokjin sneered.

Namjoon could hear the smile on Seokjin’s voice even before he looked up. Maybe it had been a mistake to look up. Jin was blonde (alert the authorities!) with contrasting dark eyebrows and faded on the edges pink lips to go with his checkered white and pink shirt. The first button of said shirt was buttoned so low, Namjoon could see the collarbones peaking through. Not fair. He gulped even though his mouth had dried upon seeing his ex-boyfriend. Why couldn't things just have worked out?  

“H-hi”. Namjoon got up and extended his hand, forcing a smile to appear on his face.

“Hi”. Seokjin was obviously on a good mood (which is a terrible sign). “God may forgive sins, but awkwardness has no forgiveness in hell or Earth, Joon”. He grabbed Namjoon’s hand and dragged him to a quick side hug.

“Isn’t that supposed to be heaven?”. Falling into their old dynamics was so easy, Namjoon hadn’t even noticed as the corners of his mouth quirked up in a more natural and soft smile.

“Bold of you to assume I would be going to heaven when I’ve been paying for my premium lot in hell since I was born.” Jin snickered while plopping himself down on the chair in front of Namjoon “Also, you know of my plan of dethroning Satan. I’d be so much more articulate than the devil himself”. 

Namjoon sat himself down as the waiter brought their food and tea. Seokjin smiled at the worker and then at him and Namjoon was at a loss for words, the guilty eating up his insides.

 “So. Hm. How...hm...how have you been?” Stammering Namjoon, really? Amateur.

“Terrific!” Seokjin gushed “How about you?”

“Not bad…” Namjoon tried to mirror the other's easy-going attitude towards this encounter. He was failing.

LGBTQ+ silence.

“Dear god, Namjoon, can you be any more awkward?” Seokjin laughed as his hands were folding in on one another tightly. Maybe Namjoon wasn't the only one nervous about this. 

And that was it. That was the thing that made Namjoon’s wall break and his words come tumbling down.

"Well...that’s me. You've always been the good looking one. All bluster and sassiness while I'm whatever the opposite of that is. Embarrassment, awkwardness and sorrow. You know how I am. I upset water jugs. I break them. First dead in a zombie apocalypse for sure.” (and not even by zombies).

Another round of gay silence. And this time was Namjoon’s time to try to start up the conversation once again, so that’s what he did.

“Sorry for acting so weird. I’ve been really nervous about this ever since you agreed to meet me”

“Seeing this flower face live does that to people” Seokjin had always been one to hide behind a sassy comeback “I guess I didn’t make it any less hard on you with all my twitter direct jabs, huh?”

“Well...they didn’t go unnoticed…Eric Nam’s “I dont miss you” lyrics tweets were quite telling” they laughed like the old times until Namjoon got stuck in his head again. “But I mean...It's perfectly natural to have lingering feelings of hurt, anger or other complicated emotions. And like...those don't just go away in a day...So hm, I totally get it… and hm... I don't want things to move along if I'm just, I don't know, pushing you into doing something you’re not ready for yet and then you'll resent me even more, and eventually that will blow up and you'll hate me and...and...and it's selfish but I don't want you to hate  me! I want you to be happy...like I couldn't make you happy.”

“Namjoon!” The calm, collected and quiet anger in Seokjin’s voice was scarier than if he had shout. “Do you wanna stay friends because you feel bad for me? Because you wanna redeem yourself? Because if that's it, I don't think we can be friends” He said as he was getting up, even though his eyes lingered on the uneaten tiramisu.

“Wha...No!” Namjoon was up on his feet and teacup he had been drinking from was on the ground (will he ever not break mugs wherever he goes?) “I promise you I have no ulterior motives...I just really want you to be happy”

Jin sighed deeply and sat himself down yet again. They were breaking records on how dramatic their meeting could be (Mexican dramas ain’t got nothing on them). “I know there isn't one bad bone in you...which is seriously frustrating! You could at least be a selfish prick...that would have made things so much easier” He grumbled.

“I-I'm sorry...I-I'll try harder next time!” The adamant promise bubble up of Namjoon’s lips.

“What?!”

Seokjin and Namjoon giggled at first and the effort both applied to suppress it only made it increase its strength until they were both howling, feet stomping and hitting thighs, a stray tear rolling down each of their faces. It felt cathartic.

“You’re the most intelligent dumb person I’ve ever met, Kim Namjoon. All tea, no shade.” Jin said looking over his cup of tea as he sipped it. “But I’m glad I can keep you as a friend.”

“I’m glad I won the chance to keep you as well, Jinnie” The pet name came out of Namjoon’s lips before he could ponder if it was appropriate or not, but Seokjin was speaking before he could delve further into the matter.

“Win. Lose. I don't care because at the end of the day I still have this face. So who's the real winner here?”


Author's notes:

Comments make my day, so leave some or come and talk to me on Twitter ;D

In case you wanna check out the songs on Spotify, I made this: Kollege Soul Affair - the playlist

I made a moodboard for Jin (I'll try to make one for every character but I won't promise anything): 

jin

I'm sorry for the amount of gym gibberish in this chapter. I promise to never talk about it again as I'm seriously allergic to gyms and exercising, but gym rat Jungkook made me. Blame it on him!

P.S.: I based the gym on the one I went to when I did a year abroad in England, if you want to see it, check this out for the inside view, outside view and the swimming pool