Beefy Baby Bunnies and y Treehouses

Kollege Soul Affair

[Friday]

(22:05) Seokjeans:

hey…

(22:06) God.of.Destruction:

Oh

Hey who?

Hey me?

(22:06) Seokjeans:

yes, you.

should I not have contacted you?

(22:06) God.of.Destruction:

No!

I mean

That's not it!

It's just...I never thought you'd want to talk to me ever again

I'm a little bewildered by that

(22:08) Seokjeans:

you and your fancy words...

i didnt think I'd reach out either…

ive been thinking…

(22:09) God.of.Destruction:

About…?

(22:09) Seokjeans:

us…

(22:10) God.of.Destruction:

Oh

(22:11) Seokjeans:

not like that…

maybe I'd be okay with us being friends like you suggested…

(22:11) God.of.Destruction:

Thank you

(22:12) Seokjeans:

what for?

(22:12) God.of.Destruction:

For not hating me

(22:12) Seokjeans:

i could never…

--------

It’s been three days since the first choir meeting, it was already Monday morning again and Jungkook wonders how it must feel to know what the went on because he still has no idea, which is not his fault considering he is working on less brain cells than usual. Damned those dimples!

He got up earlier than usual just to mull over Friday’s succession of events. Don’t count on his brain to be properly functional before 6am for anything worthwhile, but if it is to dissect every little detail of how he could have made a better impression by not being the awkward shy kid: sign it the on!

After the mentors’ introductions there was a moment of awkward silence between them and by the way Chanyeol and Yixing were looking at Namjoon, they were clearly waiting for him to initiate contact with the five students before them, but he only seemed like he was stunned that people actually showed up.

If Jungkook could look at anything other than his cuticles and Taehyung's shoes, he would have noticed how, while scanning his audience, Namjoon's eyes seemed to spend 2 seconds longer lingering on his direction.

“I guess you could go around introducing yourselves and why you wanna be here”, Yixing provided with a soft smile trying to help ease the atmosphere, but God! did Jungkook hate those first day traditions. He'd thought they would be left behind with high school.

Before anyone could say anything (and nobody wanted to be the first one), the door swung open with a incredible loud noise “YAH! You DARED start without me, Park Chanyeol?! I'm telling Soo!”

“AISH! Why are you like this, Baek?!” one could have mistaken Chanyeol’s yell as one of anger, but his crescent smiley eyes were a testament of the opposite. Those two were clearly familiar with one another and seemed to be competing on who was the loudest ”Please don’t tell Soo. He’s still mad at me…” Suddenly 185 centimeters of a man didn’t seem much, for Chanyeol was fiddling with a ring on his finger, pouting like a 4 year old and putting Puss ‘N Boots begging eyes from Shrek to shame.

“What did you do this time, Yeol?” Yixing’s tone was condescending at best.

“I-I...I didn’t do anything! I swear!” by the way he stuttered those sentences and crossed his arms across his upper body while shifting glances all around the room, one could easily tell Chanyeol wasn't as guilty-free as he was stating

“Sure, Jan.” Namjoon rolled his eyes, like he had heard that excuse a couple of times before and was just waiting for the rest of the story to roll out of Chanyeol’s tongue, which indeed did not take long.

“Okay...so...I-I might have broken his favorite penguin plushie and set his window curtains on fire while doing it”. Just how does one break a plushie? Don’t they supposedly tear apart or something like that? And how exactly does one manage to set curtains on fire while breaking a plushie? Jungkook was confused, even more so by the sympathetic look on Namjoon’s face, which was almost saying ‘I get you bro, I get you’.

“And we all know you were eavesdropping outside just waiting the perfect moment to be dramatic Baekkie...you and Jongdae are hanging out way too much, babe!” Yixing picked up where he had left before the penguin scandal was dispatched in front of the students.

“Can we get back to the the actual reason why we are here?” Namjoon was trying to be a responsible adult (admirable and useless), but he was laughing behind his hand. Jungkook could only stare at the interaction happening before his eyes. So effortless and genuine. He wanted to be friends with these people.

And so introductions resumed. Turns out the four oldest members of the choir already did know each other and Baekhyun was the one to suggest to Namjoon that it should be created in the first place because “I need a place where I can shine and be admired!” since apparently those “unappreciative idiots” from dance club didn’t get his style and it would be a shame not put Namjoon’s teaching skills to use.

He also learned that Baekhyun and Taehyung were related. “We’re cousins” Taehyung had provided. “It feels like we’re almost not even family anymore, Taetae!” Baekhyun whined “You don’t give your hyung half the attention you used to...You’re always attached to Mr. Pouty Lips these days” Jungkook didn’t know who they were talking about, but he had to laugh when Baekhyun used all his might to produce the biggest pout possible.

“Hyung! That’s not true!” whining ran in that family, apparently. Jungkook couldn’t pick the better whiner between the cousins, but he certainly was enjoying the contest.

“Oh yeah?! When was the last time you hang out with people that weren’t him or with him?” The cousins stared at each other, neither wanting to be at the losing end of the argument.

“You’re both idiots arguing like that, but at least you’re entertaining ones”. Here here for Jungkook’s brain to mouth filter not working again. At least this time it brought the cousins out of their intense eye contact as they both yelled at Jungkook at the same time while jumping on him to make an fake-fighting dog pile.

“Yah! Respect us! We are older than you!” the words were harsh but Baekhyun’s smile was soft. Jungkook could tell there was no real bite behind it.

“I like this one! I’m gonna keep him” Taehyung grinned the boxy smile and his older cousin reflected it on his own face.

Jungkook really wanted to be friends with these people.

Woosung and Jaehyung also already knew each other, so the only one who didn’t know anyone there was Taeil, all three seemed like nice people. Woosung’s eyes would shut themselves every time he smiled, which only made people want to make him do just that. Jaehyung was constantly adjusting his glasses, but other than that seemed calm. Both friends stated that they were more into indie rock than other genres of music. Taeil seemed really quiet for the first 2 minutes, but then he started to give signs of his very extra personality making finger glasses and guns to try to spur Woosung into laughing more and harder.

When chaos seemed to be under control, Chanyeol clapped his hands really loud for no apparent reason, since everyone was already paying attention to the three tall men in front of the classroom and said “Okay, so there are a few things we mentors wanted you guys to know before we officially start this.”

“First of, this is not a normal class, so there won’t be any traditional tests.” Small cheers sounded around the students at Yixing’s words “But we’ll be keeping record of your absences and such.” And just as sudden, the cheers died.

“This is gonna count as extracurricular academic points, so you gotta be committed. Just as we are committed to teach you guys whatever piece of knowledge we have”. Namjoon’s words ended the small speech in a more jolly tone. It was kind of adorable how they clearly rehearsed to finish each other’s sentences.

“That being said, I think we could start with what your first ‘mission’ for the club will be.” Namjoon paused, turned around with his marker in hand and walked towards the whiteboard. “Sometimes, the things written on the lyrics you sing, are not the ones the composers wanted to say, so there might be hidden meaning behind it” Namjoon said as he wrote “S(he) be(lie)ve(d)” on the whiteboard. He broke the marker while trying to put the lid back on. Just how does one do that? Adorkable.

Sbeve? What was that supposed to mean? Jungkook didn’t have the faintest idea. Maybe it was smart people’s code.

“You have to keep your heart open to get the meaning intended and sometimes you might not even care about the composers intentions at all and give your own meaning to the song, and that’s okay too”. It could be rather scary to see Yixing aloof demeanor turn into the sharpest Gordon Ramsay stare when he started talking about music.

“Also, there’s nothing worse than people using big words they don’t understand just to seem smart” Namjoon was saying as Taehyung whispered “I photosynthesize with this”. Jungkook was struggling not to burst out laughing, but he couldn’t stop himself from using one of Hoseok’s terrible jokes “Especially because photosynthesis is in my daily root-ine!”. They carried on giggling and whispering terrible dad jokes between them, but stopped short when Namjoon continued “It may be that composers needed to use a few of those words to make the song flow, but it has to be well thought of, otherwise it just turns out a pretentious mess”.

“Which brings us to your mission” Chanyeol was menacingly rubbing his hands together like a 80s cartoon villain (the adorable idiot). He looked like the kind of person who is used to being the centre of attention wherever he is and enjoys it, basks on it and demands more and more of it. He would be great friends with Hobi...but maybe the world is not prepared for that amount of puppy energy being put together. “You guys will have to perform a song with hidden meaning on our next encounter, be it from the point of view of the composer or from your own point of view. Namjoon-ah here will show you guys how it’s done. Hit it!”

Yixing actually did hit Chanyeol with the blue marker that he was carrying around before he plopped himself on the piano. The song started eerily beautiful with just Yixing playing the piano, but it was soon followed by Namjoon's deep, soothing and calm singing voice that made Jungkook pay his utmost attention to him.

Wake up in Tokyo, feel like a torso

I know it's time to go

I see Pinocchio wearing a poncho

That's me sometime ago

It was melancholic yet comforting at the same time. The type of song that one could listen to while watching a starry sky just before sunrise with a hot beverage in hand, having early morning thoughts when you're unable to sleep.

Do I miss myself?

Do I miss your face?

I don't know, I don't know

Life is a word that sometimes you cannot say

And ash is a thing that some day we all should be

When tomorrow comes

How different it's gonna be?

The whole song gave Jungkook a feeling of uncertainty about what the future might hold, not in a oh-my-god-what-am-i-gonna-do type of thought...he just really drifted deep into his thoughts.

Why do love and hate sound just the same to me?

I can't sleep

Homesick babe

I just wanna

Stay right next to you

He was pulled back by Namjoon next singing verse. Jungkook couldn’t understand or help the small tug he felt on his heart. He wanted to one day be that person to help less the burden of other people's uncertainty. He also wondered who Namjoon’s person was, but he wasn’t going to acknowledge that.

If I could choose my dream

I just wanna

Stay right next to you

Jungkook was dumbstruck out of his human capabilities, staring with eyes as big as saucers and mouth agape showing his cute bunny teeth while his tongue poked the inside of his cheeks. “Someone has the hots for the hot teacher!” Taehyung’s singsong teasing alongside with him painfully poking Jungkook’s side, brought the latter pouting his way back to Earth. “Don’t look at me like that, I totally get it. Man has legs honey, legs for days!”

“Okay, so what do you guys think the writer of this song was talking about?” Everyone was mystified, the sound of Yixing’s voice bringing them all back to the here and now.

Taehyung raised his arm like he was still in middle school but didn’t wait for permission to talk before he blurted out “That Pinocchio's fashion choices are questionable” there was round of laughter which included Namjoon himself.

“I think it's about what home really is, if it's a place or a person” Jaehyung was adjusting his glasses again.

“Yeah, how one might not feel like themselves when they’re far away from the place or person they call home” Taeil was quick to provide.

“I think the person who wrote this sees themselves as Pinocchio, hiding away behind a poncho of lies not to show their true selves...maybe because they are far from home”. The song had left Jungkook in this space in his mind in which felt more than thought, making him a much more perceptive person. He wasn’t sure where that answer came from, neither did he know how close to home did he hit Namjoon with that answer because he also wasn’t aware that the older had wrote the song himself, he thought he had just performed it.

There was a moment of silence when everybody was just weighting the answers that were given. Jungkook was so shocked that his 3 brain cells had been rubbed together to give such a cool answer that he didn't notice how Namjoon's stare towards him had changed into a more piercing one, like he was trying to put a really difficult puzzle together. But alas, life must go on and the class had to resume at some point.

The events that followed happened too fast. Chanyeol pulled his hat from his head and dropped a couple small pieces of paper in it and proceeded to offer said hat to both Yixing and Namjoon, each of them pulled two folded squares from it and read the names out loud.

“This is gonna determine who you are going to pair up with for the next two weeks and also who's going to be your personal mentor during that time” even when just explaining facts, Namjoon sounded like he was talking philosophy. He's so cool. “Which means, your performances will happen two weeks from now so that we will have time to go over it together”.

“Woosung and Baekhyun with me!” Chanyeol was happy, Baekhyun was smiling brightly and Woosung was shyly following the two others to the left corner of the classroom.

“Let's start training! Jaehyung and Taeil!” Yixing was grabbing the pupils by their necks and said “You gotta be prepared by next week, if you're not...what rights would you have to go on stage?”. All three proceeded to the right corner of the room, which in turns meant that there was only Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon standing on the centre of it. . Great. Alexa, what is the meaning of my life?!

“Hey guys! I hope you don’t mind working with me for the next two weeks” (Wouldn't mind working with you forever - Jungkook’s brain was not being his friend today...what even is self respect anymore?) For all the talents Jungkook had managed to see in Namjoon in that very short hour they had just spent together, he was surprised the other seemed so down to earth and humble.

“Our pleasure, captain!” The serious tone and the frown on Taehyung’s face didn’t match the funny endertone of what he had just said, which only made it funnier.

Jungkook didn’t even notice he hadn’t said anything for a while until both pairs of eyes were turned to him as if waiting for his stamp of approval. “O-okay...so…?”. So eloquent! Someone give this guy a public speaking trophy!

“Oh, yeah...I was thinking we should meet on Wednesday morning since most everybody’s schedules are free for sports activities and such. What do you guys think about it?”

“Fine by me. The only sport I am committed to is flexing this gorgeous face to others”

Taehyung is a lost cause.

“Yeah...yeah...okay” Jungkook eagerly agreed with a very limited vocabulary that his brain would still provide him with. What even are words anymore, Jungkook? Only when Namjoon was nodding and setting up the meeting on his phone did Jungkook process what he had just said and quickly corrected himself “I mean, I can’t. I have swimming practice and I wanted to check out the gym after that”

“Of course you would have athletic stuff to do, you beefy baby bunny!” Taehyung’s laughter was contagious and Jungkook was not immune to it (but maybe some of his laughter also came from embarrassment for being an inconvenience to the elder guys), even Namjoon had a small smile on his lips like he was enjoying the bickering between the two new friends.

“That’s not a problem. We could meet in the afternoon as well. I’ll see you guys on Wednesday afternoon, right?”

“Looking forward to it, boss” Taehyung was military style saluting Namjoon. It should be ridiculous (and it was) but it was also quite endearing. “We could meet outside the gym. What time will you be done with your non-couch potato person’s stuff?”

“Around 1pm” it sounded more like a question than an affirmation and that had Taehyung and Namjoon nodding and saying their see-you-soons to which Jungkook responded with a  “Bye-bye-bye...” Oh ! He just quoted NSYNC and he wasn't even born when that band debuted, plus he was being unfaithful to his one and only ultimate boyband: The BackStreet Boys. Unforgivable!

Jungkook’s brain seemed to be made of cotton by the end of that whole meeting and he panicked when he saw everyone getting up to leave (It couldn't be over already, not yet! Please!). When he sensed Namjoon distancing himself from him and Taehyung, he acted before he could form a coherent thought he yelled “We should take an official club photo!”. Whatever needed to be done to make this last a little bit longer.

Jungkook didn’t know the name of what he felt when Namjoon flashed his dimpled smile towards him and said “That’s actually a really good idea, Jungkook-ah”. Jungkook didn’t know what he was feeling at that moment, but there was a lot of it, so of course his brain went for the single worst action he could possibly choose: he poked the older’s dimples.

Namjoon’s smile faltered for just a second before he smiled even harder making Jungkook’s fingers poke deeper in his cheeks. He proceeded to get up and call everyone to gather around for the club’s first official photo like some weird punk kid hadn’t just poked him on the face. This man is God and that’s it.

Namjoon was close. Namjoon was too close to Jungkook to allow the younger’s brain to ever get back to work. It’s not like Jungkook purposely decided to stand next to the youngest of the mentors. People were just shuffling around and he so happened to be manhandled into standing side by side with him after the embarrassing poke-a-stranger-on-his-dimples fiasco. That’s okay though, Jungkook’s got this.

Jungkook, as a matter of fact, does not get this. Not when, in order for them all to fit in the same picture, Namjoon s his arm around Jungkook’s waist and kind of pushed them closer together. (Was it this hot before?) Not uncomfortably weird stranger-danger close, close like a soccer team would get to take a photo after a successful game. Close enough for Jungkook to catch the other male’s scent. It felt like he was rapidly losing years of his life. That’s okay, living is overrated anyways.

If Jungkook had any knowledge of essential oils and scents, he could have described Namjoon’s scent as having the alluring, warm, woody, comforting and musky base scent of sandalwood with hints of sweet lavender, which proved to be relaxing and calming, soothing even. But as it is, the only thing he could think of was that Namjoon smelled like home and sin, like sinning at home! No, Jungkook was not getting a in the middle of a classroom full of people he just met...he was losing his bearings quite quickly though.

Before he could do anything more embarrassing than lean his weight on a guy he had just officially met, the moment was over. People were moving to grab their bags while clapping, all happy with the club's activities for that day. Jungkook was also happy and clapping as well, but he was too aware of the warmness spreading from where Namjoon's fingers had been. He missed it as soon as the contact was broke.

Embarrassment has a lot to do with thinking too much. Jungkook is nothing if not obsessive about his own performance in this world, hence he hastily bent down to grab his bag to leave as soon as possible.

Taehyung had a terrible sense of timing, for when Jungkook was almost  escaping, he leaned closer to the younger's ear and whispered “From the blush in your face, I bet you're having impure thoughts about a certain y treehouse”.

Before Jungkook could process that his blush was visible to others (which meant Namjoon had probably noticed it as well... God! Just end this already), Taehyung playfully smacked his .

Of all the fleshy spots that hand could have possibly landed (like Jungkook's actual ), it had to land on his precious jewels. No big deal. Just incapacitating, end-of-the-world pain. He didn't even want kids anyways (they would have been so beautiful).

Jungkook fought really hard not to let out a long, rasping groan, but he couldn't help slightly folding  upon himself while trying to deal with the pain. To put it into words, he was feeling a sharp pain that went all the way up to his stomach and made him want to vomit. Each time it throbbed, it was like a white-hot knife was stabbing him. Maybe the pain was actually coming from his soul.

Jungkook managed to play it cool and, since only Taehyung was looking at him with ashamed puppy eyes while mouthing “I'm so sorry”, nobody seemed to catch up on what had happened. At least his was dead now. Silver linings.

It would seem that puberty was still giving Jungkook the works. Fast crushes and awkward public boners. Why is my life such a joke? was the constant thought he had while going home with his head hanging low and slapping himself on the face while trying to discreetly massage his sore balls without looking like he was committing a public indecency felony.

The worst part was that when he finally got home that night he couldn’t stop thinking about those dimples or how soft the elder’s skin had felt. Nor could he forget the woody smell with hints of lavender that emanated from the older, overpowering and protective. Or the way his named rolled out of the mentor’s tongue like it had only been chosen in order to be said by those limps. Jungkook wanted to feel more, to experience Namjoon with all his five senses.  He was also feeling frustrated and in need of a distraction.

He wouldn’t guess what his brain did to get him to the “student+teacher” search on Hub (he didn't want to rationality think about what all that meant yet, not that he would have had the mental capacity for either way), but he ended his night there...not even actually watching, but dreaming about tan skin, long legs, silver white hair and dimples while his hands travelled to the inside of his sweatpants.

Something that happened again and again throughout that weekend.

--------

[Monday]

After he had ruminated the events of the weekend (including the lightsaber fight he had with Hoseok), Jungkook got himself up and ready to start the day. It was going to be a good week: all his assignments were done and he would get to meet Namjoon again on Wednesday...and Taehyung as well! Just as important!

Jungkook had been to the Blooming Days Cafe every day of the last week, which was creating a dent on his wallet, but he liked the ambiance as it inspired him. So he decided to make this his own tradition: every Monday, Wednesday and Friday he would come to get his caramel macchiato and sometime else to eat before class.

When he got there, Jungkook said hi to Jongdae, ordered his coffee and the lamb bread he had tried on his first ever day there. He remembered the grumpy hyung he hadn't seen all last week as he smiled and sat himself on the same booth he had been sitting all week long.

His back was towards the front entrance, so he couldn't see people getting in and out. Jungkook would just hear the bell chime as he happily drank his coffee and admired the window view.

Angry stomping feet made there way towards Jungkook's booth and lo and behold, angry skinny hyung was back with jaw locked and angry arms crossed in front of himself.

“Hi, hyung!” Jungkook said bubbly, grinning like an idiot.

“Why do you hate me?” the animosity was evident on the other's time of voice. Jungkook was at a lost but before he could rub his 3 remaining brain cells to come up with an answer, the shorter male said “Why do you keep stealing my lamb-lamb?”

“Hyung?! Are you...are you whining?!” Jungkook was baffled.

“Of course I'm whining! You keep stealing my only reason to get up in the mornings!” Grumpy grandpa was full on pouting now. Jungkook wished he had his camera with him just to capture this moment.

“We could always share...if you ask me nicely. I'm a benevolent dongsaeng” said Jungkook while wiggling his eyebrows.

“I'm gonna nicely ask you to stop existing”. The cold hearted demeanour of this hyung was back, but he sat himself in front of Jungkook with his large double Americano in hand and stared at the lamb meat filled bread like it was going to run away.

“You look terrible, hyung.” Jungkook was one of those people who spoke what they thought when they thought of it, if he felt comfortable enough to do so, “You look like my bestie looked this morning and he said he couldn’t sleep all night because our neighbor was blasting Nocturnal and other The Weeknd songs all night” Jungkook wouldn’t know if that had actually happened, he had slept like a log after his session (he had stopped counting how many there were during the weekend after he ran out of fingers in his hands).

“At least your neighbor has good taste.” Grumpy took a long sip of his coffee and Jungkook was staring at him as if feeling there was more to be said “Also, for your information today I’m wearing a lovely shade of ‘I slept like ’, so don’t piss me off, kiddo”

“Jokes on you, hyung, cause I’ve learned to make peace with my probably sudden death, so you don’t scare me” was the sassy and instantaneous comeback that left Jungkook’s lips. Not wanting the conversation to die out so quickly, Jungkook grasped the first thing he noticed by the other’s raggedy appearance and asked “Did you even brush your hair this morning, hyung?”

Grumpy took some time to stare up and down at Jungkook, before he calmly said “My to do list this morning was brush teeth, brush hair and kill the first person that asks me a stupid question. I knew I was forgetting something”

Jungkook's eyes lost a little of their sparkle at that, becoming crestfallen all of a sudden. He also his bottom lip in his mouth and started looking at the napkin in his hand. Maybe he had pushed his luck too far, maybe he shouldn’t start weird conversations with people that were not Taehyung, maybe he should learn to control his bratty impulses.

"Hey, there there, don't cry on me now, kiddo. Arght..." if Jungkook could look up then (which he couldn’t because he was mortified), he would have seen Grumpy running his hand over his white hair in a desperation act after realizing that he might have been too harsh, but all he saw was a hand with long fingers sort of painfully poking his shoulder before a “Look at me, kiddo” Jungkook did, he looked up and Grumpy continued “...here, you can have my share of lamb-lamb”

They shared the lamb meat filled bread in silence for a few minutes before, which made Jungkook restless, he needed to say something to fill the silence, he didn’t want that one weird emotional moment to dictate how his interactions with Grumpy would be, he wanted Grumpy to like him (for reasons he didn’t get). That’s how he found himself telling Grumpy about that one time him and his best friend got detention in Drama class but he pulled a Monopoly "get out of jail free card" out of his wallet and the teacher let them out of the hook.

“How does one get detention in drama?” Grumpy’s eyebrows were knitted together.

"Long story short, I might have caused him to kick the ceiling by accident", Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and continue to drink his coffee.

"How do you kick a ceiling by accident??" Grumpy was even more perplexed at that.

It was surprisingly easy for Jungkook to be comfortable with Mr. Grumpy. He liked this hyung, he didn’t feel overwhelmed by the presence of the other, didn’t feel like he had to win a contest just to impress him (like he normally felt with other people) and time had passed so pleasantly and quickly that he had to bolt out of there not to be late to his first class. He didn't even remember to ask the guy's name. It didn't seem like such an important detail anyways.

-----

[Monday]

(07:05) Seokjeans:

hey...

(07:06) God.of.Destruction:

Hey!

(07:10) Seokjeans:

(07:10) God.of.Destruction:

(07:15) Seokjeans:

so...I saw the glee club picture you put on instagram…

(07:15) God.of.Destruction:

Oh...that…

yeah...we had our first meeting last Friday

(07:16) Seokjeans:

you’ve always wanted to teach...im proud of you…

(07:16) God.of.Destruction:

Thank you. It means a lot coming from you

(07:20) Seokjeans:

so...ive been thinking…

(07:20) God.of.Destruction:

About?

(07:25) Seokjeans:

would you like to grab breakfast this Wednesday…?

i guess we should talk…

(07:26) God.of.Destruction:

Oh

(07:27) Seokjeans:

...if we are going to try making the friendship thing work y’know...

(07:27) God.of.Destruction:

Yeah, yeah. That sounds terrific. Same place?

(07:28) Seokjeans:

dont see why not

(07:29) God.of.Destruction:

Okay then.

‘til Wednesday

(07:30) Seokjeans:

till then Joonie...

 

The endearment hurted Namjoon’s heart. Seokjin had a right to be angry and to despise him. He didn’t deserve this sort of affectionate treatment from him.