Heathens, Cuddle cakes and Insane Giraffes

Kollege Soul Affair

What an excellent day for an exorcism. The poor soul whose body is possessed being Jung Hoseok: male, 21 years old, bisual, dance major, experienced toothpaste user, angry birds enthusiast. The power of Christ compels you, neon demon! Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus!

Hoseok has always liked all things bright and that alone should explain why he shouldn't be allowed to dress himself on most days. His fashion choices were comprised in two moods: the first being a hunter, the one he used while going after his preys and consisted mostly of skintight pants (normally with ripped knees to make it more comfortable for him to burst out dance moves), striped shirts and bomber jackets. The second would be his boy realness, in which he thrived. Let’s just say that if it were a fast-food chain, he would have gotten the boy meal complete with large portions of axe body spray, Supreme everything (although his favorite item at the moment was a small crossbody red bag), Nike socks and Adidas shoes (or the opposite), bucket hats and oversized sweats. It’s like he doesn't fear God! A heathen.

In all truthfulness, whichever mood Hoseok might be at any given day, his fashion sense would always match his exuberant, sunshiny personality with experimental and eccentric pieces of clothing. Some may call his combinations tacky (and they would not be wrong), but he’s also bold (that cannot be denied), since most humans wouldn't dare to wear what he does (based on common sense and whatnot).

Today was a basic day, he was wearing a bright neon orange cap backwards (what would the use of wearing it the right way be?!), big (tacky) watch on his wrist, huge Balenciaga inspired shoes (clearly a cheap copy, but still in all its neon green glory), baggy black pants and oversized (neon) yellow sweatshirt. He wasn’t even trying today, he was too tired and he wanted to rest away from society. Walk around without attracting a lot of attention (honestly it could be so much worse than that). Enjoying the last hours before Sunday turned into Monday and he had to go back to school (he was too cool for it anyways).

The thing that everybody believed was that Hoseok was a naturally social butterfly (which he was), but he had also taken that role upon himself, forcing himself to be the life of the party, the person that was known to always be happy and cheerful. It was his way of helping others, making them forget about their problems for even just a minute, he just wanted to be a little piece of peace for those he loved.

Moreover, one thing Hoseok doesn't like is for things to be serious for longer than they have to. His way of dealing with serious subjects or situations is by poking fun at them to make them lighter and easier to bear. Some might think him to be inconsequent or that he doesn't care or know how to be an adult, but reality is completely different. He does know how to hold important things (good or bad) close to his heart (he can hold grudges like a professional . Don’t try him), but if the subject is already stressful, why go ahead and be consumed by it? If you keep a light aura, you'll probably be able to deal with the problem easier. Alternatively, he could always say ‘ it’ and pretend the cause for the problem never even existed (ask his cousin back home, whom he pretended was never even born for almost an year after he offended Hoseok and refused to apologize).

One specific way for Hoseok to say ‘ it’ was isolating himself. Thus whenever he felt gloomy, Hoseok would vanish from the face of Earth as a way of not having to deal with everyone over analyzing his sour mood and frating about it (because god forbid the Sun incarnated as a human could have a bad day...eclipses exist people!). Hoseok would be back when he felt more like his normal self. Of course only people who were really close to him would know about this particular behaviour of his, but not even Jungkook (whom he considered as a younger brother) knew where he would vanish to.

Every so often, as Hoseok could afford, he would take time for himself and go to his special place to do something nobody needed to know about. He would wake up on Saturday morning and only be back by Sunday afternoon. The mystery surrounding his whereabouts had become an internal joke and a bet amongst his friends at the dance club, but  nobody ever came close to figuring it out. Hoseok always managed to evade his friends’ stalking. After a while everyone just sort of assume he was out on boy business meetings and he would let them think that, it boosted his ego and reputation. All for the greater good.

Unfortunately, this weekend was not one of those blessed ones. This weekend he had had to work. There wasn’t a particular reason why it had been that bad of a weekend. In all fairness he had a pretty sweet job as a bartender at The Eve Nightclub, thanks to Minseok - who, at the time Hoseok started, had been a bartender as well, but was now the manager. He would get free entrance on days he wasn't working, which often times included a friend or two and in other cases meant discounts if they were in a larger group, like what had happened when The Pack had won the dance competition before classes started.

Hoseok was flexible with his hours, desperate for money and chatty. He was also tidy, nice to the weird regulars and didn't allow nobody to be inappropriate to him. All qualities that made for a great bartender. He also enjoyed the atmosphere at The Eve as it was relaxed, lively and loud. The conversations between clients were also really interesting to listen in to, thanks to a little substance known to humankind as alcohol. What a blessing.

The days Hoseok worked changed each week, but he would normally work 4 nights and at least one would be on the weekend. Lucky him, this week he only worked 3 days, those being Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Death by asphyxiation would have been a mercy. The perspective for the next week wasn’t good either as he would work Monday (the cheapest day to get completely hammered as a pint of beer costed 50 cents), Wednesday (girl group’s only night), Thursday (cover bands) and Saturday (general pop music).

The weekend didn’t start all that bad. He had dance practice on Friday which was always something that made him happy but it tired the hell out of him which would have been fine if it weren’t for the fact that he’d had to work on his feet for another 8 hours (from 9pm till 5am) at the bar. When he got home Saturday morning, Hoseok thought he would get so much sleep he wouldn’t need to have lunch as he would wake up only when it would have been close to his next shift.

How naive. Jungkook was now sharing an apartment with Hoseok, of course that little chaotic brat wouldn’t allow his older best friend to rest. Not that he did it on purpose either, poor thing, God bless his soul. Hoseok knew Jungkook was trying to be sweet and that was the only reason why he didn’t commit murder in that fine Saturday morning in September 2018.

“Why is the fire alarm going off? Why are there oreos on the kitchen table at the unholy hour of…” Hoseok’s eyes took their time to adjust to the clarity of the morning “...9 am. 9 ing am, Kookie! I got to bed not even 5 hours ago!”

“I am so sorry Hobi-hyung” Jungkook knew he was in trouble, that’s why he had used the honorific with Hoseok’s nickname. He knew he could get away with anything by doing that and pairing it with doe depressed and full of sorrow eyes that would stare directly at Hoseok’s soul.

“Aigo...that’s not fair”

Turns out Jungkook had tried to make his friend breakfast (“Because I knew you’d be too tired to do it and would probably skip it, hyung”), but his abilities wouldn’t allow him to do anything more than pour cereal and milk. Thus his attempt at making eggs while counting down how many oreos were inside the package resulted in burnt eggs that set off the fire alarm. The landlord would lecture them for it.

“The bag says there’s supposed to be twenty, but I counted and there’s only nineteen.” said Jungkook while holding up the cookies and the packaging in his hands. Nobody was happy at that moment in apartment 3A. Thus naturally, they brought out their lightsabers and had a fight on the living room, successfully managing to not break anything.

It had been a memorable Saturday morning but it also meant that when Hoseok went to work that night he was already tired and his patience was already running thin. Sunday wasn’t any more helpful, bringing him assignments he had ignored all week during the day and annoying customers at night. He had been counting the minutes before his shift on that Sunday ended.

It so happened that Hoseok (and his neon clothes) needed space between him and the rest of humankind, that’s why he headed to the public park closest to his building. It was a bit bigger than most parks and he walked the small paths like he knew where every single pebble would be - which he did, he often came for walks on the park at the dead of night after his shift was over.

On the west side of the park, there was an abandoned playground. All the utensils were brand new but no kid would be brave enough to approach the area after a rumor started spreading that maybe that side of the park had been built on top of an orphanage that had burnt down along with the kids who used to live in it, and whose souls now stayed attached to the land waiting for friends with whom they could play with.

When Hoseok had first moved to Seoul, he had often times felt the need for solitude, but the city never slept and there were people everywhere at any given moment, so when one day he called his best friend to complain about it, Jungkook had said “Too bad there isn’t a haunted cemetery or park. You could hang there with your dead sense of humor”. Props to Jungkook for having (jokingly) given Hoseok that idea and kudos to Hoseok himself who came up with an wikipedia page and “facts” to back the urban myth enough that he now had his own personal spot on the park.

The eternal damnation of his soul awaits him.

While he could keep his soul, Hoseok would enjoy the swing, read through the Birdbrain 2nd Thots groupchat, remembering the last time he felt 100% like himself, a.k.a. last Friday at dance practice.

--------

[Last Friday at dance practice]

“At first I was afraid, I was petrified!!”

To walk into the dance studio to the sound of Baekhyun purposely butchering the lyrics of one of the LGBT+ classical anthems was not something unusual. That’s why Hoseok hastily dropped his bag somewhere on the floor, skittered his way closer to Sehun, grabbed the protein bar the other had just opened (and was planning on eating) and used it as his makeshift microphone (annoying the out of his friend).

“Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side!!!”

“But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong” Even Seulgi decided to join their foolishness this time. A fairy was saved somewhere in the world.

“And I grew strong!!!” The three of them were now throwing a full on concert.

The newbies got inside the dance studio not exactly knowing what was going on. Lisa decided that cheering them on was the way to go. Jackson just recorded the whole thing, probably to post on social media. Jimin laughed but otherwise got distracted with his phone.

The singing came to an ending as abrupt as it's beginning

“YAH! Why are you not paying attention to your elders, Park Jimin?!” Byun Baekhyun was born to be an entertainer, meaning he was an attention- who demanded all eyes on him (not a hard task for those watching, boy just glows) whenever he was performing, be either serious or while he’s just playing around like now.

“Who are you all smuggling talking to like that?” It was astonishing how fast Baekhyun could move and he was standing behind Jimin peeking at the other’s phone’s screen.

Hoseok was completely entertained by their banter, they clearly knew each other enough to visually make the club’s new promising addition feel at home.

“First of all, rude, Baek-hyung. You don't just sneak on people like that. I was talking to...a friend”

“A friend who happens to answer to the name Wonho”. Baekhyun had snatched the other’s phone before Jimin could successfully turn his back and put it cellphone on his bag. “Sehunie, look. Ain't he hot?”

“Hey! Give it back!”

Sehun took his time to open the profile picture and showed it to Hoseok, who was standing besides him.  “Oh! I could wash my clothes on those abs...and he ain't just talking to only one of these fine specimen of daddies”

“What?! How could I miss that?! Hobi, make room…” the three heads were now grouped together going through an entire list of spicy conversations. Boy, this Park Jimin had game.

“What are you infidels bullying the newbie for?” Taemin had come into the studio with Jongin in tow, which meant that as soon as the sound equipment was arranged their bull would have to end so that the rehearsal could start.

“I think we should expand our hoe groupchat...what do you think, Hobi?” Baekhyun asked while opening one message that seemed particularly sinful

“I think we should...but look how boring! This one dude seems whipped already...not exactly my type...I prefer a challenge” Passing the phone around so other members of the dance crew could read the messages as well, Hoseok didn’t feel an ounce of regret. Newbies have to get used to the no-privacy rule of the group.

Jimin’s attempts at getting it back were proving to be futile. “Where even is my phone anymore?”

“It’s here with me” Jackson said as he grabbed his own phone “I’m saving some of your contacts to myself...but hey...some Taetae guy sent you a photo...oh it ain’t a dickpic...what even is the use of a selfie anymore if ain’t showing more than just your face?!”

“I don’t know man…” Hoseok was really thinking about the subject now “...but I raise you this: what about a selfie with a in it...or s...see, Hwasa, you still have your chance with me” he winked at her direction. Not clear if either him or Jackson knew what the definition of a selfie was.

“You wish, Hobi” She was helping Momo stretch.

“We just need to win another competition and I’m sure you’d be in much more partying mood.” Hoseok would never let her grinding to him die down “But hey, Jackson, let me see if this Taetae guy has potential”

“Hey! Don’t talk filthily about my soulmate and gimme my phone back now!” Jimin had turned really protective and boisterous all of a sudden. So as to protect his life, Hoseok handed the phone back.

“He was my cousin before you stole him and now you’re cheating on him…” Baekhyun was not so skillfully hiding the bite behind his words.

“Taetae is my soulmate. Platonic soulmate. And we’ve been best friends since high school while your old was already at college” this was apparently an argument they had frequently, if Hoseok could guess.

“If he isn’t your type, care to introduce us? He’s cute” Hoseok’s mind whirls were fully working now.

“Pff...what...no...he’s not my type...what even...I mean, why do you want me to introduce you two? Is he your type?” Weird answer for someone who had just stated that they were very platonic, but Hoseok would keep his thoughts to himself.

“Nah…I prefer slightly shorter-than-me partners - see, Hwasa, you still have a chance with me”

“Keep dreaming, Hobi, whatever helps you make through your days” Now it was Momo’s turn to help Hwasa stretch.

“She loves me so much. And no, but he seems the type my bestie would fall for. Kookie likes his men to be around his height or taller.” And he needs to get laid already.

“I think we are missing the important questions here. Why was this poor soulmate-zoned person making such weird faces for?” Jackson was really a bright cookie, Hoseok liked him already.

“It’s our thing. We exchange ugly-weird selfies all the time.” and to prove his point Jimin made a weird face and snapped a picture “Wait, let me read and send one for him as well. Oh he’s nervous, he says he’s going to a glee club meeting”

“Ahhh! Then I’m sure he’ll surely meet Jungkookie! He told me he was looking for singing clubs” maybe Hoseok wouldn’t have to intervene after all.

“Maybe someone will finally snatch my precious Taetae away from your devious claws” when exactly did Baekhyun and Sehun slide to cuddling on the floor?

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m an angel” Pouting Park Jimin was a sight to see, Hoseok would give him that.

“So was Lucifer...but I’ve lost interest in this conversation.” Sehun’s air of nonchalance came so easy to him “Though, Baekkie-hyung, weren’t you supposed to go to the glee club as well?”

“Oh yeah, didn’t you say you’re going to look for people who could truly appreciate talent?” if Jongin had joined the conversation, it meant it was almost time to start working.

“Oh shoot! Xing is gonna be mad. AAAAAAAAAAA. I gotta blast, deuces losers” Baekhyun scrambled to his feet so quickly he almost knocked Hoseok to the ground.

“I don’t think i’ve ever seen Yixing-hyung mad at anybody, much less at Baekhyun-hyung”

“You’re too pure, Nini” Sehun was back at playing games on his phone

“Say, Hoseok-hyung...can you show me a photo of this Jungkookie person you were talking about. Taetae told me he’s not interested in dating right now, but I could be interested if he’s as cute as you make him sound”

“I should probably protect JK from you, but I think it would be more entertaining to watch the world burn”. If Hoseok’s soul was promised to hell, he could at least enjoy the ride there.

“Come on, you lazy s, let's get up and warm up” Taemin’s command voice was on.

As Diana Ross's I'm Coming Out started playing so did the teasing.

“Oh, Taemin-ssi, we all know you're a fluid individual with no regards for the construct of gender who also happens to be panual” Hoseok was feeling like such an erudit right that moment.

“Shut it, Hobi.” The two of them had known each other for so long they didn’t need soft words to show their care for one another “I'm coming out and I want the world to know, cause I gotta let it show that I'm my Nini's companion for life now”

Catcalling and whistles issued as the two new partners held hands.

“When did this happen?” Hoseok was thrilled for the two of them, his 1000 watts smile showed as much.

“Was it the chubby bunny date?” Sehun asked that like it had been a personal accomplishment of his.

“You guys look cute together” Lisa said and a chorus of awww's was heard.

Hoseok didn’t have a single ounce of sadness in his body for losing such a pliant companion as Jongin was. In all truthfulness he had hoped Taemin would make a move already. That couple’s truly a victory for the gays.

However soft Taemin and Jongin seemed to be now, they were professional dancers above all and their way of celebrating their love was to cause extreme fatigue on The Pack. That day they started practice by Vougue-ing and ended with happy and tired Hoseok.

--------

(15:32 - Friday) Hoeseok:

Hey sweet-pea

(20:07) Hoeseok:

Oi cuddle cakes!

u cant leave me on seen forever

(21:13) Lil.Meow.Meow:

I don’t know who you are

But i’m gonna find you

and i’m gonna log into your google account and watch hours and hours of doll’s face repaint on it

(21:14) Hoeseok:

jokes on u

i already watch them

but i needed to talk to u

(21:53) Lil.Meow.Meow:

What the actual is wrong with you

(21:54) Hoeseok:

Hey!

Don't asmr-shame me!

(22:01) Hoeseok:

You're ignoring me again?!

Real nice honey bunch, real nice

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(18:48 - Saturday) Hoeseok:

Sweetheart!!

come back!

....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(14:50 - Sunday) Hoeseok:

Don't ignore me…

...or u’ll force me to bring out the big guns...

Sugar

(14:51) Lil.Meow.Meow:

Whoever you are

I'm gonna stab you with a kitchen knife for that

(14:51) Hoeseok:

Uh, dangerous!

I don't like the idea of being stabbed

But I'd probs let you choke me tho…

...if you buy me dinner first

...and act like a gentleman

I got standards

and a question for you

(15:15) Lil.Meow.Meow:

Ugh

You’re disturbing my nap

(15:15) Hoeseok

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

(15:16) Lil.Meow.Meow:

Really?! That was the question?!

Ugh

I’m not even impressed

And no

...

But it stung like a when I crawled out from hell

(15:16) Hoeseok:

That explain y u so hot

;)

(15:29) Lil.Meow.Meow:

Ugh

Who dis?

Y u bothering me?

(15:30) Hoeseok:

I have something of yours

(15:32) Lil.Meow.Meow:

Ugh

And what is that?

(15:33) Hoeseok:

Me ;)

I'd look great on you

(15:44) Lil.Meow.Meow:

Ugh

Bye

Blocked

Reported

Lawsuit filed

Police engaged

Never contact me again

(15:45) Hoeseok:

WAIT!

seriously tho

I got a flash drive with this number on it

A black one?

With a white string attached to it?

Is it yours or nah?

(15:45) Lil.Meow.Meow:

I need that back.

Now.

You better not be joking about that.

Meet me at the University's front gate

(15:46) Hoeseok:

Wow lover boy, calm down

I knew u’d fall for my charms, but at least play hard to get a little

I have a life and things to do

Can't just drop them all for you

(15:50) Lil.Meow.Meow:

Ugh

Fine

When can you give it back?

And where

(15:52) Hoeseok:

So glad you asked…

Next Friday

6:30pm

[location sent]

--------

[Sunday - almost Monday]

Hoseok doesn’t enjoy solitude as much as he might want to believe. He needs to be around people, he just doesn’t know how to do it when he is not at his high peak happy energy. Therefore sitting on a swing in a deserted part of the park closest to his building isn’t doing anything to brighten his mood.

He might not have such a great affinity to music as Jungkook, but one day he had woken up with a melody stuck in his head that he just couldn't get out of it. His spirits had been low back then and the lyrics he came up with weren't long and might be considered underdeveloped by some, still it made sense to him. It made sense to hear Blue Side when he was feeling discouraged to interact with the world.

The thoughts that were going through his head right that moment were something that he would probably be angry at himself later on, but there was some kind of sick comfort into rolling the pencil he uses at the bar to write down orders while he lets himself dwell on questions like “Who am I?” and “Is this face that I show others the actual me?”

Being consumed by his thoughts, Hoseok didn’t hear the footsteps slowly approaching. He just heard the crash of someone falling down close to him and something breaking. Please God, let it not be bones.

The first thing he takes notice of is that he screamed like a girl (what’s new? He’s a proud scaredy cat. Jungkook can’t make him feel bad about that), jumped ten feet up in the air (thanks to the fact that he was swinging at that very moment) and broke the pencil he was holding in half (no, not his favorite pencil!).

“Do you wanna ing scare people to death?!” Hoseok always feels instantly bad when he lets his anger show, but he was too pissed to care so he continued to shout “Don’t you pay attention to your surroundings while you walk?!”

The body splayed face down on the ground didn’t move for a few seconds, which bothered Hoseok (which authorities do you call to come collect a body?). Not for long however, as the other male started to pick himself up. Standing up, this stranger was slightly taller than Hoseok and he was also holding a broken mug while his former white sweatshirt was now stained dark black (English breakfast tea from the smell of it), his blue bucket hat didn’t allow his hair to be seen and his baggy sweatpants seemed rather comfortable.

“Sorry” a gentle hoarse bass-like voice answered him “I was too distracted talking to the moon and sorta got lost”.

Hoseok couldn’t help the ‘really ’ expression that took over his features while he approached the bench nearby and sat down massaging his chest trying to calm his heart down. This guy’s gotta be cray-cray but his whole demeanor screamed of softness. “Oh, you were being serious?”

“She listens...and doesn’t judge...and I think is kinda poetic to talk to her”. Mr. Giraffe was now sitting at the other end of the bench but not laying comfortably back as Hoseok was doing.

Okay, so tall dude’s definitely cray-cray, better not set him off. “I wouldn’t know..I don’t talk to the moon. I am more of a daylight person”. Hoseok did not have the patience to deal with anymore crazy people than he had dealt with already at the bar, so his answer might have came out a little too harshly. God, he was going to feel awful about being mean to a crazy innocent stranger come morning.

Mindlessly brushing the dirt out of his clothes and trying to pry the wet shirt away from his torso, Mr. Insane Giraffe said “You don’t sound or look very daylight-y right about now”. The reply had no heat behind it. It was just stating facts, which ended up firing Hoseok’s belligerent  disposition even more so than if it had been a direct jab.

“So what?! Do I always have to be the cheerful me?! Am I not allowed to have negative emotions?!” not a good sign that Hoseok was trembling with irritation.

“I didn't say that…you’re entitled to your emotions”

“Damn right I am!” That was the moment Hoseok knew he had ed up. He looked into the other’s eyes and saw compassion, which broke him and made him spill his deepest darkest truths to a complete stranger that happened to be covered in spilled tea. “I’m sorry...it’s just...sometimes I feel like my smile is my logo. My personality is my business card and how I make others feel is my trademark...and sometimes it feels like if I'm not giving exactly this to them, then I am of no use”. Nobody would ever say that Hoseok was the best (he wasn’t) at expressing his emotions with words (he’d prefer actions).

Insane Giraffe seemed to ponder over what Hoseok had said, which gave him just the right amount of time to regret having said anything in the first place, but before he could get up and leave, there came an answer he wasn’t expecting.

“You know...that’s normal. People are usually sensitive to other people's expectations...I don't know you, but you seem the type who just wanna comfort people and got stuck in this specific attitude..” Mr. not-so-Insane Giraffe was clearly rambling “Maybe it’s harder for daytime people...I wouldn’t know...I am a child of the moon. Daytime makes me feel choked sometimes...and then like...then at night getting away from other’s eyes and from the shackles of societal pressure, I get this sense of freedom...you know? Maybe you need it too”

There was an awkward silence for a few moments while Hoseok’s mind processed things before he was able to say “I had never thought of that to be honest…”

“It’s just...I think sometimes we all need the scenery of the night more than anything...in the moon hours we look at the night sky through the eyes of our soul...that’s why the shadow within us comes out…and it makes us feel more vulnerable”

Why was this complete stranger being so kind, sympathetic and comforting towards a person who had been rude to him?

“Huh that was really poetic. I need to write this down”

Hoseok could see a light bulb shining above the other’s child-like excitement filled face and he laughed really loudly when the Giraffe proceeded to produce pen and paper out of nowhere to write what he had said down.

The silence that followed wasn’t so awkward anymore and both guys were now looking up at the moon, each one having different moonlight-high induced thoughts.

“This got too intense too quickly…” Hoseok was feeling self-conscious and disconcerted. He had let too much of his inner turmoil out in front of a complete stranger and that had never happened before.

But the other guy didn’t feel his discomfort for he giggled lightly like he was remembering an old joke. “Sorry, that kinda happens often to me”. Suddenly he turned a little shy and started picking his cuticles which immediately made Hoseok think of Jungkook, softening his heart.

“Why do late night conversations feel so deep and true?” this was supposed to have been a rhetorical question, as Hoseok spoke it really soft, almost not audible like a thought of his that had escaped his mind.

“Because no matter how extroverted or outgoing you are, there will always be a part of you that hides from the sunshine and blooms in the moonlight” This Giraffe had brains to go with his height, maybe it was time to put a kinder name to this face.

“I’m Jung Hoseok, by the way” he said as he offered his hand to be shaken by the other.

“Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you” a nice dimpled smile was accompanied by a firm handshake.

Both males spent a few more minutes sitting at the bench and looking at the moon. Hoseok was not one to stay quiet for too long, but he had classes tomorrow morning and was also very tired and excused himself first leaving Namjoon behind to do some more catching up with the moon.

Too bad he couldn’t catch up on much sleep since his upstairs neighbor decided that playing the first 30 seconds of Nocturnal by Disclosure and The Weeknd on repeat was a good idea. 4A might be hot, but he was playing with fire when he decided to mess with Hoseok’s sleeping schedule while he was on a sour mood.