Chapter 9

REMEMBER WHEN...

Sandara tried to open her eyes, her head hurts so bad and it feels like it will broke into two. Damn hangover. Once she manage to open her eyes, she saw that she was in hers and Chaerin’s room. She tries to remember how she manage to went here last night but no, her mind is not wrorking fine. It’s probably Bom or Minzy she thought.

 

 

She stared at the ceiling, trying to adjust her eyes to the day light. She drunk again… it became a hobbit now but it feels more like an scape to everything that’s going on with her life. She doesn’t know when it all started, she just found herself having hangover every damn time.

 

 

“I see you’re awake” 

 

 

Hearing that familiar voice made her sit quickly on the bed but it was bad decision, her head aches real hard because of the sudden motion.

 

 

“hey… careful. Here take this” 

 

 

Chaerin… yes it’s Chaerin. She hands her a medicine and a cup of water.

 

“That’s what you get for drinking to much”

 

 

She was just staring at Chae… thinking if it’s real or she was just dreaming. What the heck did I do last night and why is Chaerin here? 

 

 

---*---*---*---*---


“Bom called me to pick you up” I said since she was just looking at me like I’m kind of apparition.

 

 

“You… you brought me here?” she asked but closed her eyes. I guess her head is aching.

 


“drink this and we’ll talk later” I said and gave her the medicine and water.

 

 

I went out of the room to.prepare our breakfast or should I say lunch? I was yawning continuesly because I only slept for more or less 2 hours. I have to wake up early to go on the nearest grocery store, the refrigirator that used to be full of healthy foods are now empty with only 3 bottles of beer.

 


I am cooking ramyun, it’s Dara’s favorite and other side dish. My memories are still clear from what happened last night or this early morning. 

 

 


Dara was still sitting on the toilet seat looking at me with her passionately stare. I gulped. I know that stare… she only gave me that kind of look when we are in the bed, both .

 


She stood up but her hand is leaning on the wall for support. She put her other hand on my nape. 

 


“I love you Chae”

 

She whispered… how much did I miss her telling me that, I hold her chin, I wanted to look straight to her eyes… she put her other hands on my nape joining the other. Our faces are just an inch… I can smell alcohol in but there is the mint flavor I always love to smell. Her lips are red like cherry and looks as soft as a cotton candy. I examine her face, God… she’s so damn beautiful. Her cheeks are now all pinkish and her eyes are full of desire.

 

 


“You don’t know how much I prayed for you to tell me those words again” I said as I tucked the few strands of her hair to her ears.

 

 

“I love you Chae” She said it again with a smile that never failed to capture my heart.

 

 


“I love you too Dara, I always will” I said.

 


I’ve been dreaming for this day to come where I can tell her that I love her without her questioning me and how I felt. 

 


I leaned forward and the moment our lips met, I feel my world stops again. I so ing miss her, the felling of her lips on mine… the feeling of love that we are sharing everytime we kissed. This feeling that no one else can make me feel. It’s always been her and will always be her… Dara.

 

 


I feel her tongue asking for an entrance so I gladly welcomed her… I moaned. This feels like heaven. The taste of her lips, is my favorite. My hand automatically wrapped around her waist… damn I miss this.

 

 

We kissed like we’ve never been kiss before. The kiss where I can feel her love for me and the love I feel for her. It was passionate, full of desire until we lost our breath… our forehead are touching each other… she smiled so I do. 

 


She was about to kiss me again but I stopped her. I maybe missing her, her touch and the feeling of being with her while making love but I know that it’s not the right time. She was drunk and I don’t want her to regret anything when she woke up later. I also respect her, I always do. I need her, badly… but I won’t let myself took avantage to her. 

 


“Believe me when I say I badly need you, want you. Right now at this very moment but this is not right Dara. I don’t want you to regret anything tomorrow” I said while creasing her beautiful face.

 


She just smile at me and hug me “That’s why I’m so damn in love with you babe… you’re the most gentle woman I ever met” 

 

 

I smiled, if only you are in your right state of mind I don’t think you could ever say that to me. Not after I broke you.

 

 

I help her change, I swear changing her and controlling myself was harder than my training in YG before. We both went on the bed, the bed where we used to share our love, where we used to talked about what happened to our day, where we fought and make up, where we alwayd end up after everything… everyday.

 

 

I put her head on my chest, just like I always did. I can exchange everything I have just to have another moment like this with this very person I’m holding. 

 


“Chae?” 

 


I snapped back to reality when I heard Dara. She was walking to me, she looks fresh… maybe she already took a bath.

 

 

“Are you hungry? This will be ready in 5 minutes” I said and smiled.

 


“I’m sorry for yesterday. I don’t know what did I do… I can’t remember anything right now but still, whatever it is I’m really sorry”

 

 

It’s good that you don’t know and can’t remember anything so you won’t take anything you said back.

 


“It’s okay… fortunately I’m just in the same area last night” I lied. Heck, I almost got over speeding violation just be on time to pick her up.

 

 

I arranged the table and put our foods there. I smiled seeing our couple things like this bowl and spoon are still here.

 


“Thank you” She said. She was holding her temple.

 


“Your head still aches?” I asked in concern. She nodded.

 

 

“I think I should sleep again after eating” She said.

 


“You better be, you don’t look good” I simply say and sat across her.

 

 

We ate in silence. I was taking glances at her, she looked like enjoying the food. Well I guess, my cooking skill never failed her.

 


“My things are still here” I said while roaming my eyes on the dinning area.

 


She stopped eating and followed my eyes. She smiled, … she’s damn gorious.

 

 

“I’ve never got a chance to asked you about this unit so I decided to not move anything you have here” 

 


I looked at her, she looked down on her food. 

 


“And I’m still indenial of us breaking up whenever I’m here” she sounds like whispering but I can hear her clearly.

 

 

I smiled, I know it’s not neccesary but I still do. Knowing that makes my hopes high. 

 


“You don’t have to removed anything here” I said.

 


She looked up to me and I can her my most warming smile. “I’ll make sure of us coming back here again as one”

 

 

 


I saw how her eyes went wide. She look so shocked but I’m determine this time. I’m gonna have her again and we will going to have our second chance.

 


“Chae…”

 


“No Dara, you listen to me.” I said as I hold her free hand on the table. “I know what I did is beyond painful and that is unforgivable but I still wanted to try… our love deserves a second chance. It won’t matter anymore if in the end you still can’t find forgiveness or you ended up realizing that you already fell out of love for me. I won’t complain, I don’t have any rights to do that. I just wanted to have a second change. I love you and I will always love you and as long as I feel this heart beating for you I won’t stop trying to fix you again, to fix us again.”

 

 

---*---*---*---*---


I was starring at Chaerin… She looks so determine, her eyes reminds me of how she fought for her feelings for me the first time I tried to denied her back when we are still trainies. The same old young Chaerin who will never stop chassing me until she get what she wants and that is me, living her back.

 


“I’m sorry for what I did, I ready do in every second of my life. I know I can’t take it back, I can’t bring back the time but I have today and tomorrow to show you that I regret everything I did. To show you that no matter what I will always comeback to you, that whatever it is the world can offer me I always found myself wanting to be on your side, I will always crave for you touch and for your love.” I saw tears flowing from her eyes. “It’s been a hell without you. It feels like hell and I can’t find a better place than being beside you. I missed you so much babe… I’m dying everyday knowing that you are no longer mine.”

 

 

I feel my own eyes getting wet… damn, I missed you too. But you need to learned from your mistake and I was really hurt.

 


“When I found out the news of you dating Jiyong oppa, I lost my mind, I almost went crazy. I badly want to go home but my US agency hold me. They didn’t allow me. I don’t know what to do anymore… I lost it, I got depressed… I cancelled everything and refuse to go out from my apartment. I discovered stress eating, the reason of my sudden weight gain before. Omma and Appa forced me to see a doctor to help me with my depression but I refused. No medicine could ease the pain and regret in my heart, nondoctor can cure the loneliness I am feeling. When I said that you are my life, I’m not lying. I maybe blinded for my dreams but my heart still finds it way to look for you. You don’t have any idea how much I hate myself for hurting you, every ing day of my life I never stopped blaming myself for every pain I caused you.” She was crying… I know she was sincere. I know her more than anyone in this world.

 

 

“Jiyong and I… we never…”

 


“I know. He went to visit mewhen he had his vacation from military. He said that when he heard the new of me hiding from public he immediately booked a flight to find me coz he knows the reason of my sudden disappearance. He told me everything and that’s why I am here now. We’ll it took me month to be back after his visit coz I need to prepare for my comeback, that what sajangnim said… I should gain back my figure before coming back so I did. But don’t think that I just came back here for my career, believe me… I don’t care anymore about that. I just want you and only you… I came back for you Dara so please give me another chance”

 

 

I was just looking at her, her eyes are pleading. It was full of tears and hope. 

 


“It’s not that easy” I said because it is. I love her and I won’t deny that but I still have trust issue. I just don’t want to be hurt again, I don’t want to loss myself again.

 

 

“I know”She sadly said

 


We were just looking at each other, her hands are still on mine… how I missed her puddong hands with mine.

 


“But I won’t give up until the day you’ll be mine again.”