Chapter 10

REMEMBER WHEN...

It’s been a week since I let Chaerin enter my life again… well, we’re not together again but I’m letting her court me again. It sounds like a teenager thing but that’s the only thing I can think to gave her a chance to prove her love to me. I can’t trust her yet and I don’t know if I can trust her anymore but I’m giving her a chance.

 

Chaerin never failed to fetch me every morning before I go to work, she became my personal driver. It’s her idea and when she said she’ll fetch me she’ll do it even if I said no need. My stubborn Chaerin Lee…

 


“Why is Chaerin always here unnie?” I heard my brother. We are having our breakfast together. Durami and my mom went to my aunt and will stay there for weekend.

 


I look at Thunder, I know she hates Chae now and I can’t do anything about that since he knows the real reason why we broke up. It’s just that he accidentally heard me talking to tamtam on the night when I got so lonely and our doll daughter is the only thing I can talk to. He was fumming in anger that night and knowing how protective my brother, it’s reasonable.

 


“Don’t tell me you gave her another chance?” He asked, he looks disappointed.

 


“I love her” I said while looking down. I love Chaerin and that’s the only reason why I agree to give her another chance.

 


“Even after she destroy you?” He asked, I can feel his concern… my brother… he’s a big boy now. A real man.

 

I nodded. He never said anything more. He just finished his meal and kiss me on forehead and went out. 

 


The day Thunder found out about everything, I saw how hurt he is. He threats Chaerin as her real sister, for 6 years of us being together he became the bother to Chaerin and I know that he was hurt after my break up with Chae and more hurt for the things he found out. This is the same reason why I choose to not tell everything to the people we are closed to and ofcourse, for the first few months after we broke up I’m still hoping that Chae will comeback.

 

 

“Good morning” I heard Chaerin whispered on my ear.

 

I was about to curse because of shocked. How the hell did Chaerin went here without me noticing? And she is so damn close to me… like literally an inches from me.

 


“You’re spacing out… what’s wrong?” She asked as she tucked my hair on my ear.

 

“You’re early” I said shifting to another topic.

 


“I do?”

 


“Yeah… why?”

 

 

She scratch her head “I can’t drive you to YG today”

 

She’s cute… wait. Did I say she is cute? Well… she really is.

 

 

“Wae?” I asked. It’s not that I am being demanding but I’m just curious and my mind is flying somewhere and my trust are questioning her again. … I should stop this.

 

 

“I know what you are thinking but no… I will not do whatever you’re thinking. It’s just that, Pops wants to see me and I promise to visit him today to go fishing with him this morning” She explained. Pops is her grandfather.

 

“You’ll going to visit them? I miss them! I hate you! You never told me that you’ll go visit them I could cancelled my appointments if you just told me earlier!” I scold her. I really love her grandparents. Whenever we visits them before,I feel like I’m with my real grandparents.

 

 

“Mianhe, I thought you are busy” She said giving me her cute little smile. Damn it. How can a baddest female looks cute infront of me?

 


“Send my regards to them… ugh… I really wanna visit them” I said and rolled my eyes.

 


Chaerin just laughed at me. Aish this girl!

 


“Don’t worry babe, we’ll visit him soon” 

 

I feel my cheeks burnt just hearing her say the word babe.

 


“What did you just call me?” I asked, trying to make sure that I heard that right.

 


“what? Ahjuma?” She said.

 


I gave her a deadly glare… how I hate her for always calling me an old lady.

 


“whatever” I rolled my eyes again.

 


I heard her chuckled. She took my hand and pulled me to stand up.

 


“Let’s dance BABE” this time she empasized the word babe.

 

“Chae…”

 

“Shhh… just put your hand on me” She sweetly said.

 

I put my both hands on her nape and she put hers on my waist. I missed having moments like this with her.

 

She slowly swayed us together, there are no sounds, no romantic music just two hearts beating as one. These are the times when it reminds me of why I fall so deeply inlove with this girl. She maybe the strongest person in the eye of many but she will still and forever will be the sweetest and most romantic person in my eyes.

 


“I miss this” she whispered… we’re still dancing. She pulled me closer, my head is now on her chest. “but I miss you more”

 


I closed my eyes. I’m feeling this moment. The feeling of contentment even just for a few minutes. I badly want to tell her that I miss her too but I’m holding myself. I still wanna keep my guard up, I need that.

 

 

“What time are you gonna finished shooting? If I can, I will fetch you later” She said as she continue to sway us. It’s so relaxing. Her scent will always be my favorite smell.

 


“just spend more time with Pops and momsie. My shoot will last longer since we’re gonna film 2 episodes today” I’m talking about stageK.

 


“Are you sure?” she asked.

 

I just nodded. 

 

---*---*---*---*---

“Pops!” I shouted as soon as I go out of my car. He was watering our plants.

 

 

“Chaerinnie!” He said and smiled widely.

 

 

I run to him and hug him. I miss my pops so much. I was hugging him tightly same as him. 

 


“I’m happy you finally find time to visit me” he said as we pulled away.

 

 

“Mianhe Pops, I was just very busy” I bow to him.

 


“Dae, let’s go inside. You momsie is waiting for you” He said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

 

 

I called him pops and my grandmother momsie because they don’t wanna called as grandma and grandpa since that was for the oldies according to them. 

 

 

“Where is Sandara?” He asked me as we entered the house.

 

 

“Work. But she said we’ll visit here soon” I said and smile. Just like my parents, they are also fond of my love. Well… who wouldn’t?

 

 

“Chaerin? Is that you?” 

 

 

“Momsie!” I said and hug her.

 


“Omo! When did you came back? I missed you so much!” She was hugging me tight.

 


“I miss you too momsie”

 

 

“where is Dara?”

 


I laughed. I am the one infront of them but why do I feel like they miss Dara more than me? 

 


“She has a taping today momsie but she promise to visit you soon” I said.

 


This house is where I spend the most of my childhood days. I live her until I was 5th grader when I have to go to japan with my parents.

 


“Why it took you so long to visit us Chaerin?” Momsie asked.

 


I looked at her, she look sad. I know how much they miss me here, they always called me and wanted me to go home but I never did.

 


“I’m sorry momsie…” was the only thing I can tell them.

 


After having breakfast with them Pops and I went to the nearest lake in the village to go fishing. Since my dad is always busy on his work I used to accompany my grandfather in his hobby. Being the oldest grand daughter, I became so close to him.

 

“How are you and Dara?” I heard pops while we are waiting for a fish to bite. “I heard you too broke up already?”

 

I sadly smiled at him. It still sad to hear that Dara is no longer mine.


“It’s more than a year now pops… I’m if failed you” I said. When I first introduce Dara to them my pops told me that I should treasure Dara because he can see that she is a wonderful person and I made a promise to never hurt Dara.

 

“what happened? I thought you both are going to end up with each other”

 


“You do?” I asked him.

 


“Ofcourse. You love her and she loves you too. I can’t see anything to break you both apart” 

 

 

“I don’t know what gotten into my mind those days pops. I got blinded by the fame, I don’t realized what I am lossing until she was gone” I sadly said.

 

 

“That is the biggest lesson of life Chaerin, that’s why I told you to treasure her, love her and always choose her. I don’t know what did you do but whatever it is I hope you already learned your lesson” 

 

“I do Pops… that’s why I am trying everything for her to forgive me. I’m just really happy that finally she gave me another chance to prove to her that I love her and that I regret everything I did” I said and smiled.

 

“I see that she really loves you Chaerin. She gave you a chance because she still believe in you, in the love you have for each other. She never changed a bit. She always find a place in her heart for you no matter what so you better made up your mind and never let her go again. I’ll be the one to hit your head if you hurt Dara again.”

 

My old man is really full of wisdom. Whenever I am in trouble I always talk to him. He knows what to say to lesson the pain. 

 

 

“Don’t worry Pops, this time I’ll love her more than anything in this world and I won’t disappoint you Pops” 

 


After we finished fishing we went home with 5 fishes in our hand. I saw my sister talking to momsie. When did Harin came here?

 

 

“Yah Harin-ah! What are you doing here?” I asked with my eyebrows up.

 

 

“What? Did you own Momsie and Popsie?” She asked.

 


When we are still young, we used to fight over the attention of our grandparents. Both of us spent our childhood here and until now whenever I visit them Harin will follow me as if I will take them away from here.  What a childish sister I have here.

 


“You really won’t allow me to have them for myself only for a moment” I said and chuckled.

 

 

“They are my grandparents too unnie” she said and gave me her puppy smile.

 

 

“Yuck Harin-ah! You look ugly with that face” I said and rolled my eyes on her. 

 

 

“So now you see how.you look like everytime your trying to cute infront of Dara unnie” She said and run to the kitchen.

 

 

“Yah!”

 

We ate lunch together, my momsie cooked the fish we got earlier. After spending the whole afternoon with them Harin and I decided to go home already. I promise my grandparents that the next time I visit I’ll bring Dara with me and they both got excited.

 


“Unnie, it’s not our way home” I heard Harin said when I drove on the left instead going straingt.

 


“Wanna go to Dara?” I asked.

 


I took a glace on her, she became excited all of a sudden and I expect that. 

 

“you two got back to each other now unnie?” 

 


I hope Harin… 

 


“Very soon” And I gave her my eye smile.

 

 

“Only Dara unnie can bring that smile back” She said and smiled.

 

 

Before we go to Dara’s location, I brought a pink flower from her favorite flowershop. 

 

“Why pink?” Harin asked after I entered the car again holding the flower I brought.

 

 

“Because it looks beautiful… just like Dara” 

 

“ your corny lines” she chuckled but still manage to roll her eyes on me.

 

 

“hahaha… it’s true. Duh!” 

 


At exactly 7pm we got on the studio where Dara is filming stageK. Good thing I know the staffs and director so I asked them if they can keep it a secret that I went here. We go straight to Dara’s dressing room. I knocked thrice before the door went open.

 


“Omo?!” A gay guy welcomed us. Maybe he is one of Dara’s stuff.

 

 

“Hi? Is Dara there?” I asked. I don’t know if they are on the middle of taping or not.

 

 

 

“Anyeong  Miss CL” He bowed.

 

 

I bow down too, same as Harin.

 


“Miss Dara is inside Miss…” He paved some way for us to enter.

 

 

“Thank you”

 

 

---*---*---*---*---

 

“Miss Dara, you have a visitor” I heard one of my staff said.

 

My 2nd set just finished a while ago and I am currently getting ready for the next set in 1 hour.

 

 

I looked at my mirror to see who is my visitor and my eyes went wide. What the hell… the two gorgious Lee’s are here.

 

 

“Unnie!” Harin greets me and gave me a warm hug “I miss you so much Dara unnie!”

 

 

“I miss you too Harin-ah!” I was hugging her back. 

 


While hugging Harin I look at Chaerin, she was smiling brightly at me. Aww… she’s shinning.

 

 

After Harin and I pulled off, Chae went toe.and handed me a boquet of pink roses, the one that she used to give me whenever we see each other even without occations. She’s the sweetest right?

 


“You look like the flower, so beautiful” I heard her whispered after she kissed me on cheeks.

 

 

“Yah!” I hit her shoulder. I feel my cheeks getting hotter.

 


“What?” she chuckled.

 

 

“What are two doing here anyway?” I asked them. They didn’t inform me but it’s okay. “I thought you visit momsie and pops Chae?”

 

 

“I did but Harin told me she missed you so we went here”

 

 


“Yah! I never told you that! I miss Dara unnie but you are the one who….ouch unnie!” I saw Chaerin pinched Harin on her arms. Poor little sister.

 

 

“you saying something Harin?” Chae asked.

 


I just laughed at the both of them. Why do they still look adorable even when they are literally like dog and cat?

 


“How are you Harin? I heard you’re killing cat walks now?” I asked Harin. 

 


“I’ve signed with Chanel unnie but I still and very much prioritizing my study” She smiled. Why do they smile look the same?

 


“You must see her grades, she’s on top of her class” Chaerin proudly said.

 


“Dara unnie saw that already before you” Harin smirked at her sister. I’m laughing with these two, I can’t imagine Durami and I being like this without me throwing something on my lil sis.

 

 


“I hate you” Chae said and rolled her eyes on Harin.

 

 

“I love you too, unnie” 

 


“Whatever. I only love Dara” Chae said which maked me all red. 

 


“Eww… your cheesy lines make me vommit” Harin said.

 


“find a man and stop getting jealous” Chaerin said and chuckled.

 


“Yah! It’s too personal!” Harin complained.

 

 


We all laughed with that. Harin is very much single right now and she keep on telling us how she wished to have insperation but the girl have high standard, so high that no man can reached so far.

 

 

I sat beside Chaerin, she automatically wrapped her hands around my waist. It feels normal, no awkwardness at all. Maybe because I was used to this kind of skinship with Chaerin.

 

 

“Did you tell momsie and popsie and momsie that I miss them?” I asked her.

 


She put he head on my shoulder, still hugging me. I feel her sniffing my neck aist this girl, she really is addicted to my scent.

 


“You smell good babe” She said.

 


“Yah… you’re sniffing all my perfume” I said as I playfully  pushing her head away. “I’m asking you”

 

 

“Yes and stop pushing my head. I miss you” She tighten her hug more.

 


I just let her, I must admit that I miss her too and the feeling of her close to mine. I can feel her breathing on my neck which make me tickle a bit.

 


“move a little Chae, it’s ticklish” I said.

 


I feel her blowing kisses on my neck instead and I swear, I really got goosebumps.

 

 

“Yah!” I pushed her head away. Aishhh.

 

 

I heard her laughed. This naughty Chae!

 

“Let’s go out tomorrow Dara” She suddenly said.

 

 

“Huh?” 

 


“Date… I wanna bring you somewhere” She said smiling naughtily.

 


“Yah Chaerin! Your dirty brain!” I protested.

 


“Hahahaha what?” She said inoccently.

 


“Whatever”

 

 

She just laughed me off. I wanna smack her face but she’s too beautiful so I hold myself.

 

“Seriously, are you free tomorrow?” She asked and hold my hand.

 

“As far as I remember, I am free? Where are we going?” 

 


“Somewhere"