Chapter 14

REMEMBER WHEN...

“Yah! You making me dizzy!” Bom shouted at me.

 

 

“Huh?”

 


“You keep on walking around, don’t you get dizzy Chaerin?!” She said irritated.

 

 

I came back to Korea this morning and I went straight to Bom unnie’s house. I need to talk to her and asked her help for my plan.

 

 


“I need your help unnie” I said and sat beside her.

 

 

“What is it?” 

 

 


I smiled at her and told her my plan. I saw how her eyes got wide. She looks really surprised.

 

 


“Woah, are you serious?” she asked.

 


“I am. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time and I think it’s about time. I’m not getting any younger, Dara too.” 

 

 


“But the thing you wanted is not a joke. It will really changed your life, both of you.”

 

 


“I know unnie and I’m trilled for that change if that will include Dara” I said and smiled.

 

 

Bom unnie just looking at me as if trying to examine if I’m really serious or not. 

 

 

“Okay” 

 

 


I almost jumped on her, mission number one complete! More to go.

 

 

---*----*----*-----*-----

“Unnie?” Minzy greeted me after opening her door.

 

 


Yes, after I went to Bom unnie, I go straight here. Damn with jetlag, I don’t care.

 

 


“annyeong minzy!” I bow.

 

 

“Come in unnie” She gave me a space to enter. 

 

 

I looked around, this is my first time to enter Minzy’s unit. This speaks Gong Minzy. I’m happy that she have the dream unit she’s dreaming before.

 

 

“Do you want anything to drink unnie?” she offered.

 


“water will do baby mingkki” I said and smiled.

 

 

“Okay, water it is!” She happily went to her kitchen I think?

 

 

I saw some pictures of us for hanging on her wall, most are offcams picture that she took from her polaroid camera before. Our maknae really loves us, her unnies. I also saw some pictures of her dance stydio. I heard it is one of the most successful studios in seoul right now and I’m so proud.

 


“So what brings you here unnie?” She asked as she put the water on the center table.

 

 


I took a deeped breath, I feel like talking to Dara’s real sister whenever I’m talking with Minji. Maybe because this girl really treasures Dara like her real unnie. I told her what I told Bom unnie earlier and asked for her help. Unlike Bom unnie, she took time to process what I just told her, she was just looking at me, in my eyes. Damn this lady, she’s making me more nervious.

 

 


“Minji, I promise… this time I would not fail you. I will never hurt Dara again. Please help me?” I said.

 

 


She took a deep breath.

 


“If you ever hurt her again I’ll forget that you are my Unnie and I will smack your face and hit you hard. Arasso?” she said seriously.

 

 


In a normal days, I would just laugh at her coz I know she can’t afford to do that but right now and the things I wanted really need to take seriously. 

 

 


“You have my word Minji. If ever I hurt her again I’ll go straight her and offer my face to your fist” I seriously said.

 

 

“Good.” She said “Now let’s start planning” 

 


---*---*---*---*----


It’s been a three days since I last talked to Chaerin. She’s not answering my calls and text and I’m kinda getting worried. I mean, she’s not like that, she knows how I hate getting no replies. I really can’t help but to be worried like what if something happened to her? Or she was sick and can’t even handle to hold her phone. What if she got an accident and at the hospital right now? The last time we talked she told me that she’ll going out with her friends that night and after that she went silent. What if she found someone there? Or her friends introduced her to someone and they clicked immediately so she decided to dump me for good since I’m giving her hard time? What if she got tired already? Or realized that we are really nit for each other? Damn it. I’m going nuts!

 

 


“Woah! Hold on there! Don’t throw that poor phone of yours!” I heard Thunder said.

 

 

 

I looked at him then look at my hand that’s ready to throw this poor little thing without noticing it. Damn, I’m really going nuts.

 


“What’s the problem noona?” He asked.

 


I was contemplating if I should tell him or not. He’s really not fine of me getting back to Chaerin and he made it clear to me many times. 

 


“Nothing” I said and bow my head.

 


“Do you really think you can hide something to me?” he asked and chuckled.

 


“I don’t know if you’ll listen” I sadly said.

 


Thunder or our Cheondong used to be my shoulder to cry on and I’m used to tell him everything and anything except my problems with Chaerin. I just don’t want him to hate Chaerin but in the end he still found about it.

 


“It’s about her?” He asked as he sit on my bed.

 

 

I’m thinking if I could tell him or not. I mean, I’m not yet sure of what really is happening about Chaerin right now.

 

“I heard she came home yesterday” Thunder said that made me look at him.

 

 

Chaerin is here? But… but why she didn’t even inform me? Now I’m really getting nervious.

 


“Chaerin is here?” I asked.

 


“Yeah, I even saw her last night” he said like it’s nothing. “Don’t tell me she didn’t inform you?”

 

 

I didn’t answer. What the hell Chaerin? I was about to stand up to get my car keys and go to Chae’s house but Thunder hold me wrist.

 

 

“Aren’t you getting tired of going to her first?” Cheondong asked and that kicked my heart.

 


I suddenly close my eyes. Damn it, Dara. Get your things together, you cannot go back to the way you are before.

 

 

“You don’t have to go to her everytime. If she really wanted to see you she will go here and visit you. You’re spoiling her so much for the past years and now I think you should let her do her thing for you this time” Thunder seriously said.

 

 

“Yeah, you’re right. I’m sorry” I said and bowed my head.

 

 

“I have to go now, I need something to finished” He said and tapped my shoulder.

 


“I thought you don’t have work today?” I asked. It just happened that I heard my mom talking to him.

 


“I thought that also but something happened last night and someone bossy gave me some mission” He said as he closed the door.

 

 

Someone bossy? Did she have a girlfriend now?  I just forced myself to get ready for work. I’m not really in the mood of getting off my bed but I have too. After I done fixing my self I went straight on the dinning room for my breakfast. 

 


“Omma?” I called my mom. The house is too silent. Did they leave me alone here?

 

 


I heard no answer so I procced to the kitchen and there I found a pin post on our refrigirator.

 

 


Hi Unnie,

Omma and I went to my university for a parent meeting. Omma told me to post it here so you can see this when you woke up. The food is in the microwave, just preheat it again before eating. Enjoy your day my pretty unnie! See you later :*

 


I put my eyebrows up. What’s with the post card when she can just message me instead on the phone? They are weird. While waiting for my food to be done I checked my phone again, there are still no message from Chaerin but there is one from Bom. She’s inviting me for a dinner to celebrate her 2nd comeback this year. I asked her where we would meet but she’s not replying yet. 
After eating I drove myself to YGE for some papers to be signed. Being PR director of one of the biggest entertainment company is not that easy. It feels like the pressure is always on you whenever there are promotions going on. 

 

 

“Noona?” 

 


I looked at the person who called me.

 

 

“Song Mino!” I happily said.

 


“It’s been a long a time noona. You’re really that busy?” He asked.

 


“A bit. How are you?” 

 


I’ve never seen him for long time too, winner boys are my babies and I think everyone knows that. I mean, I see them grow in this industry and I’m never been more proud of what they achieved, same as ikon.

 


“I’m busy for my new show and we will have comeback soon” He smiled brightly. 

 


“Aeygooo… good for you and the boys. Goodluck” I said and tapped his shoulder.

 

 

“Thank you noona. By the way, are with Chaerin? Saw her earlier in the cafeteria” 

 


I was taken a back. Chaerin is here? And why the hell everyone is seeing her except me? Is she avoiding me?

 

“No, maybe I’ll see her later” I said and forced a smile.

 

 

“Ah okay. It’s nice to see again noona. Gotta go now, the boys are waiting for me” He bowed so I did the same.

 

 

“take care” I waved him goodbye.

 


After I finished my works I roamed around the building hoping to see Chaerin but failed. Maybe she already went home. I was walking to the parking lot when I saw a familiar person talking to a guy. I saw them hugging. If my eyes are not playing with me the familiar figure is the one and only Lee Chaerin and the guy is Ash, the guy in the restaurant before. I smiled bitterly when I saw them, so this is the reason why you’re not seeing me huh?

 

 


Instead of walking away, I walked to them, heck my car is beside them and I’m going to be late for my photoshoot. They seems to be unbothered and didn’t notice me.

 

 

“Excuse me, you two.” I coldly said.

 


They both seems to get shoocked specially Chaerin who literally pushed Ash that almost fell on the ground. In a normal situation I would laugh my out but hell, it’s not and it will never be.

 

 

“Ba…babe?” Chaerin said in shoocked.

 

 

“Babe yourself Chaerin. Get out of my way I’m gonna be late” I coldy said andnpushed her slightly so I can enter my car.

 


“Babe wait… it’s not what…” 

 

 

I didn’t let her finished. I closed my door loudly and start driving. I saw Chaerin looking at my car from my rare mirror. I hate you Lee Chaerin!

 

 


----*----*----*----*------


“Hahahahahhahaa! Oh my god. Your doomed!” I heard Ash.

 

 


“Shut up! It’s your fault!” I said and hit him hard.

 

 

“What? I’m helping you and you’re the one who hugged me right?” He said and laughed.

 

 


“I’m just thanking you damnass!” I said and rolled my eyes.

 

 

“Exactly. But still you are the one who hugged me.” He smirked.

 

 

Remind me why I became his friend. This guy really loves to annoy everyone and that never exclude me.

 

 

“What should I do now?” I asked worriedly. My plan will happening tonight and it can’t be ruined. 

 

 

“What about going to the venue and buy your friends a snack or lunch because they maybe exhausted right now?” He suggest and I can’t longer disagree.

 

 

“If my plan got ruined tonight, I’ll cut you head Ash” I said and gave him a deadly glare.

 

 


“Oh yes. Your welcome my friend” He said and chuckled. “just tell my fiance I love her”

 

 

 


Yes, Ash is engaged now with her co-model. He just happened to having vication here with his family and helped me to find a place for my plan tonight. We even have breakfast with his soon to be wife and I’m so happy for him. Finally he was able to find someone who he can love dearly. We ordered some chinesse take out and brought it to the venue.

 

 


“What the hell?!” Bom said.

 

 

I told them what happened earlier at YG parking lot and everyone almost hit my head. Luckily, Bom unnie is the only one near me or else I’m gonna see Dara tonight without my head.

 


“Why do you have to be that uncareful unnie? Aishhh!” Durami said.

 


“I’m sorry guys okay? I’m really on my way home that time and Ash just told me that the owner of this place agreed to our offer. I got happy and hug him. That’s all” I explained what really happened earlier.

 

 

“Chaerin-ssi?” 

 

 


I looked at Hwangbo unnie, she was looking at me seriously. 

 

 

“Can we talk?” She asked so I nodded. “In private?” 

 

 

 

We walked to the far end of this garden. I stopped below a huge tree that can protect us from the sun. I asked her help and also Jea unnie since they are close to Dara too.

 

 

“Can I be honest with you?” She asked.

 

 


I gulped. It’s the first time we’ll gonna talk and Hwangbo unnie really looks strict and intimidating 

 


“If I have a choice, I don’t want to go back to you” She straight forwardly said. I ducked my head, ofcourse it’s painful to hear that. She is Dara’s closest friend next to us and I know her opinion matters.

 

 


“I know” I sadly said.

 

 

“You see, we are the one who is there for her when all she’s doing is ruining her life. I know we both know each other that much but I’m sure that she really do love you so dearly. She gave you everything and anything before but you still left her, what would you promise us now that Dara didn’t have that much to offer in your relationship? You know what I mean Chaerin-ssi. Dara is not the same Drara. She can’t even trust you fully right now.” 

 

 

I fell silent. Yeah, I can feel that Dara really is not trusting me like the way she did before and I can’t blame her for that coz I know I am the reason of that.

 

 


“I know know my fault unnie, I already accepted the consequence of my actions even before I flew back here. I know that having her back would not be that easy as before. Believe me or not, I am really determine of loving her. Whatever it is or how hard it will be, I am ready. I just wanna take every change that I can get to make her feel my love for her. Unnie, I really do love her. I maybe fooled before but I can assure that this time, I can prove to everyone that I only wanted Dara and nothing else now. I am willing to spend my whole life with her even if I have to work hard for her trust everyday.”

 

 

I see how Hwangbo unnie is looking at me. I know like everyone here, she still doubting my love for her friend and I can’t tell them otherwise because it’s really my fault.

 

 

“If Dara came to my house crying because you choose to be stupid again, I’ll gonna hunt you down” She said and smiled.

 

I can feel my eyes git wet. Her approval is really important to me. 

 


“I’ll send you my address if that dat cames” I said and hug her.

 

 

“Now I know why Dara loves you so much” She whispered.

 

 

Now, all I need to do is get Dara here tonight and make my plan work. I’m getting nervious every time that is passing by. I pray and hope that things will work out just fine. 

 

Dara-yah…. I can’t wait to be with you forever.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Final chapter is coming next! By the way please check out my upcoming chaera story "THE REBEL" It's about a Rebel falling for someone who is as sweet as a candy. Ciao!