Chapter 12

REMEMBER WHEN...

“Hey…”

 

 

Chaerin immediately throw her cigarette when she heard Dara. She knows Dara hates the smell of smoke. She was in YGE rooftop, trying to calm herself.

 


“since when did you learn to smoke?”

 


She looked at Dara, the girl creased her eyebrow on her. Chaerin’s not really into smoking, it’s just that she got frustrated earlier while talking to their Sajananim.

 

 

“I’m sorry” she ducked her face down.

 

“Forget about what sajangnim said Chae… we know the truth and it’s not our fault. You don’t mean what you said there right? You worked hard for your comeback” Dara went on Chaerin side, they are looking at the buildings below them. Everyone can tell how big they contribute to make this company this big and it just really frustrating how they treated them now.

 


“I really wanna quit this company Dara.” She said and lean on the railings. “I’m tired of their bull.”

 


“What’s new about them? They’re always been like that.” Dara said and bitterly chuckled.

 

 

“I can’t give you that”

 

 

Chaerin straighten up from her seat. Sge didn’t like what she heard. They we’re talking to their boss about a possible 2NE1 reunion but it seems like the won’t have it now.

 

 

“You know, the company didn’t need something that might snatched the spotlight from the current groups we’re handling” YG himself look so serious.

 

 

“It’s just a one stage. We just wanted to give our fans a gift for our 10th anniversary” Dara said.

 

 

“Minzy and Bom unnie’s company let them. Why don’t you?” Chae asked. Her temper is really short right now.

 

 

“Because they need exposure and we don’t need that because our company is already stablished…..”

 

 

“Because we help you to stablished it! We help you to make this damn company grow! What’s wrong with you? I thought you are our 2nd father?! Why are you doing this to us?!”

 

 

Chaerin really lost it. 2 years… almost 3 years of disbandment but the pain is still there, hunting all of them. 

 

 

“It’s just business CL” Sajangnim coldly told her.

 

 

”then gave us this reunion and I’m sure money will come into your pocket immediately” Dara said, she looked sad. She knows that the old YG is gone… heck, she’s been working here not just an artist but also a PR director. She knows how the company changed specially the people from higher positions.

 

 

“You don’t understand” YG said.

 

 


“No. You are the one who don’t understand. You never tried to understand us” Chae said. 

 

 

 

“Don’t let your emotion takes over you CL, I’m always telling you that” the old guy said.

 

 


“You really has changed. Our fans was right. You’re a monster” Chae let out a disappointed sighed and stand up “I’m quiting your company. I will never worked with someone who’s heartless like you” 

 

 


“CL!”

 

 

Chaerin is really disappointed. She knows and heard about the rants of her fans but right now she can’t do anything about it since she still bond with a contract but she promised herslef that after that she will never signed again with YGE Or maybe just built her own record label.

 

 

“You know you can’t quit just like that right?” Dara said in the matter of fact.

 

 

 

“But I can file a case about him. He didn’t gave me what is in my contract.” She said.

 

 

Chaerin is smart and you cannot fool her that easily. That’s one thing that YG himself is afraid of Chaerin. He knows that the girl can make an impact with just one snap.

 


“Aren’t you got tired of this company Dara?”

 


“is the thought of building my own record label would justify of how tired I am with this agency?” Dara said and laughed.

 


They both laugh, they just laugh the frustration their feeling. 

 

 


“Let’s just built our own company, what ya’ think?” She asked with a smile.

 

 

“We should have one now if you didn’t leave me. Duh” Dara said laughing and walk out.

 

 

“Yah!” She said and run to Dara. She put her arm on Dara’s shoulder.

 

 


“You smell like cigarette Chae!” Dara tried to wiggled her but she just laugh at the girl.

 

 

“I know I’m not” she confidently said as the walk to the elevator.

 

 

“Hul. Here we go again with you over confident self” Dara said.

 

 


They were laughing until they got on the groud floor. Some trainies are bowing at them and some are just starstruck seeing the two legends infront of them.

 

 

“Where do you wanna eat?” 

 

 


“Is that a question anymore?” Dara asked and smirk.

 

 

“what? You want me to be lunch babe?” Chae said and wink at Dara.

 

 


“yah! That’s not what I mean!” Dara said and blushed immediately.

 

 

Chae was just laughing at the love of her life seeing the girl turned into red so dara hits her on her shoulder.

 

 

“Yah! I’m just kidding!” She said but still laughing. 

 


“I hate you”

 

 

“I know you don’t anymore” she sweetly said.

 

 

Dara smiled at her sweetly. She put her arms again on Dara’s shoulder, it really became a hobbit now. It feels like her arms are always trying to look for the warmth of Dara’s skin.

 

---*---*---*---*---
Chae brought me on one of my favorite restaurant for lunch. I still remember what happened earlier and I feel sorry for my girls specially Chaerin. I saw the fire in her eyes while talking to sajangnim earlier and how disappointed and frustrated she is for not getting the reunion we wanted. Chaerin is really the leader who’ll fight for what her member deserves and a fighter like her would be hurt so much when she losses her battle. I was watching her as she was eating, she look so innocent while enjoying her food. The thought that she is still young for this rude world hurts me. At the young age she was forced to be matured and strong person for her group. She got a lot of responsibilities from her teenage years and slayed it smoothly. My heart really breaks thinking of how hard this girl infront of me gone through just to protect 2NE1 and to make our group successful but the evil people just took it away from her in one snap. I know it’s hard for us but it’s really harder for Chae adding the fact that some people point finger on her for our disbandment without knowing that it’s not our fault, that the girl they are pointing out is the same girl who criend endlessly everynight on my arms after the announcement of disbanding. Chaerin being a leader and a member should not be questioned, she’s great in both.

 

 


“I might melt anytime if you won’t stop starring at me baby” I heard Chaerin said and chuckled.

 

 

 

I feel my cheeks heated. Damn it, why do I have to always blushed infront of her? I removed my gaze on her and shifted it to my food. I got the shrimp on my plate and put it on Chaerin’s. She’s a lover of seafoods like she can exchange everything for it. She smiled brightly at me and put the other half of her stake on me. It’s our set up for the past years, me sharing whatever saefoods on my plate and she giving me half of hers and I think it’s still working on us.

 

 

 

 

“Ah babe, I have something to tell you” she said sunddenly.

 

 

“Hhmm?”

 

 

“I am going back to US next week, I just have to sign some papers and fixed the business I left there, you know I’ve gonna stay here for good so there are lots of papers to be fixed.” she said. I stopped chewing my food and look at her. I don’t know, I suddenly feel uneasy knowing she’s gonna be away from me again.

 

 

“How long would you stay there?” I asked.

 

 


“A month or two? I don’t know. I promised to be back as soon as finished everything” she said and creased my hand.

 

 

 

“I’ll miss you” I sadly said. Being with Chae almost everyday this past few weeks makes me more open about how I feel. The familiarity of confortness is still there I guess.

 

 


“Why don’t you just go with me instead?” she suggested with her eyebrows going up and down.


“I can’t. I have on going shows” I said and sighed.

 

 

“Chae?” a voice coming from a man called our attention.

 

 

We both look on the person who called Chaerin. 

 


“Ash?” Chaerin said as she recognize the man standing infront of us.

 

 


Ash, the model who YG used to protect our image from public. The same man who comfort Chaerin when we have our first big fight back in 2013. The man who I slap when I saw him haugging my baby Rin. The man who adores Chaerin so much.

 


“Oh… hi Dara” she wave her hands on me and I just nodded. “Won’t you give me a hug Chaelin?” 

 

 


I almost choked when I heard that. This man never failed on getting into my nerve every damn time. 

 

 


“You okay babe?” Chaerin hand me a glass of water. 

 

 

 

“You two are together again?” He asked. Aishh so nosy.

 

 


“Getting there” Chaerin said and smiled brightly “you know, I can’t let this girl passed”

 

 

 


I smiled shyly, my god Chaerin-ah. I look proudly at Ash, yes man. This girl over here is so damn inlove with me.

 

 


“Well… good to know. I hope you don’t mind but I have to go” He said and kissed Chaerin’s cheeks but smirked at me. The guts of this guy!

 

 


“Yah, you look like you gonna kill the guy” Chaerin said.

 


I just rolled my eyes on her. Aishhh… I hate it.

 


“Whatever CL”

 

“Hul! What did I do?” she asked as she scratch her nape.

 

 

I never speak again. I hate the guy for annoying me. I was quite the whole ride home, I really hate him, I swear next time when I saw him I’m gonna punch his face.

 

 


“babe” she was calling me. We are now in front of my house.

 

 


“hmm?”

 

 

“Are you mad at me?” she asked carefully.

 

 

I looked at her, she look serious so I shake my head.

 

 

“Then why are you so quiet? Did I do something you don’t like?” 

 


I sighed. How can I tell her that I still hate that Ash guy and he got into my nerves earlier.

 

 

“Is it about Ash?” she asked.

 

 

I look outside the window, I feel her hand on mine. 

 


“Ash is nothing to me babe, you know that right? I never had something for him and the guy is really you know, playful but I know he was just annoying you. Don’t be affected so much, I promise it’s only you that I want babe” She said and kissed my hand.

 

 

“I’m sorry”I said and smiled at her “I just can’t help it. You know, he is really do likes you. I just got really annoyed with the way he looks at you” 

 


“So you’re jealous?” She asked and gave me her famous smirk.

 

 

“Whatever! You go home!” Why do Chaerin needs to be this annoying sometimes? I was about to open my door side when she pulled me.

 


I was shocked when I felt my lips landed on hers. I’m about to pulled out but I feel her arms wrapped on my waist. I just closed my eyes when her kissed became deeper and more passionate. . I miss her, I miss her lips on mine. I put my hand on her shoulder as we kissed more passionately and intense. 

 

 

“I love you, only you” She said after the kissed.  Our forehead are still touching. “forget about Ash or anyone because from now on it will always gonna be you and me, you and me… us, only.”

 

 

A/N: Short update guys... Sorry, I'm really busy right now huhuhu. I have two works at the same time so I only have time to write during lunch time or when I'm on my way home. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story.