Chapter 3

REMEMBER WHEN...

I'm here sitting on Dara's bed, we just finished eating dinner and Bom unnie is in Durami's room to help her with some home works. I went straight here after our plane landed. Don't think that Dara and I are not in good terms coz we remain friends. That's how kind hearted Dara is. I admit that things really changed a lot, we never been that close again and there's always be an awkward moment when we are together. Dara is a mature person and still thinks that it's better if we keep the friendship since we have too many common friemds and our family are so much attached to the both of us.

 

I remember earlier when I arrived, they look so surprised except Dara's mom because I called her earlier that I'll going to visit them now and she happily said yes. Dara's mom is like a real mother on me, well all of 2NE1 girls threats her like their own mom. Bom unnie almost jumped up to me when she saw me, that lady never grows up hahaha. I never knew that she'll be here too but I'm haooy that she is.

 


"Since when did you comeback Chae?" I heard Dara asked, she just got out from the bathroom. She's now wearing her favorite pink pajama and lose shirt.

 

 

"Earlier this morning. I just have to visit YGE first and talk to sajangnim" I said.

 

 

"You should have atleast text me that you're going home" She said while drying her hair.

 


I got up and snatched the blower on her hand. I miss drying her hair you know... 

 

"I can do that Chae" she said.

 

I just shrugged my shoulder on her and dried her hair. She just let me and put some mosturizer on her face instead.

 


"How have you been Dara?" I asked.

 


She looked at me from the mirror, I just smiled on her.

 

"Busy, I'm filming reality shows almost everyday, attending fashion shows and some overseas work" 

 


"Good to you"

 


"How about you Chae?"

 


I put the blower down since her hair is already dry. I went back to the bed and I see her watching me through her mirror.

 


"I'm planning to come back." I said and smile.

 


I saw her smile too, Dara is a big fan of my music, she's GZB's president remember?

 


"So the rumors are true..." She said and walk to sit beside me.

 

 

"What rumors?"

 

"That the baddest female will finally released her unreleased musics" 

 


"I hope people will love to hear my music again" I said. I'm afraid that people already forgot about me.

 


"Silly, ofcouse they will. You are Korea's Baddest Female right? And people loves you" she said and mess my hair.

 


I catched her hand and hold it with mine. She tried to snatched it away but failed.

 

"How about you?" I seriously asked.

 


She looked at me, I hold her stare with me. 

 

"Do you still love me?" I continued

 

 


I'm not here to just release a new music, I'm here to get my Dara back. She's the real reason why I decided to comeback. I know that I'm stupid for hurting her and for leaving her. I know that I don't deserve this kind hearted little girl in front of me. I made her cry, I hurt her and I broke her trust but I am here now, I wanted to fix what I've done. 

 

 

We are just staring into each other, she looks confused and her eyes tells me that she needed more explanations. I was about to speak but someone knocked on the door. Dara imediately withdraw her hands from me and went to the door.

 


"Yah! What do you two think you're doing?" I heard Bom. I chuckled, this lady needs to wash her brain.

 


"What? We're just talking" Dara said 

 


I went near them and put my arms in Dara's shoulder.

 

"You need to wash your brain unnie" I said and chuckled.

 


"Don't deny it! I know what you did here. I always know what you're doing even before!" She accused us.

 


I looked at Dara, she was all red. My goodness with this spring lady! Like really?

 

"Ya! Why are you all red?! So it's true you did something inside?!" 

 

 

"Bomi-yah! We're not doing anything inside! We're just talking!" Dara defended.

 


"Knowing Chae? I won't believe you. I'm sure she miss you a lot" Bom made her eyebrows up and down.

 


"Yah! You ert!" Dara said and hit Bom's shoulder.

 

 

I was just laughing at both of them. These two really are so childish. Sometimes I feel like they are not on their 30's with the way they act special Bommie who looks like an 8 years old kid trapped in 35 years old body.

 


"let's watch movie?" I suggest.

 


Bom and Dara looked at me and then looked at each other. Weird.

 


"Tell me, where did you left Chaerin Dara?!" Bom said.

 

 

"Maybe she's not the Chaerin we used to know" Dara said.

 


I look at them with confusion. What are they up to this time.

 

 

"The Chae we know hates watching movies and would just settle with her books because according to her it's more wonderful to read than to watch" Bom cross her hands.

 


I laugh when I realize what they were talking about. Yes, I really hate watching movies before because I feel like my imagination has limit there not like in books we're I can create my own scence and have unlimited imagination of what's happening in the story. 

 

 

"She already change Bom" Dara said and walk away from us.

 

 

I feel a sudden thug in my chest. I know it's double meaning. I look at Bom unnie, she just tapped my shoulder and follow Dara.

 


I sighed and follow the two of them. Dara is sitting on the couch while Bom is fixing her pouch.

 


"I thought we're going to watch some movie?" I asked.

 


"I need to go home early Chae, I have appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning" Bom said.

 

 

 

"You're still seeing you doctor unnie?" I asked.

 

I didn't know that Bom unnie still seeing her doctor because it's been 4, 5 years already? 

 


"I'm getting well Chae, don't worry" She smiled. "It's just to make sure that I am really fine now"

 

 


"You? What time are you leaving?" I heard Dara.

 

 

I look at her, she's looking at me with seriousness. 

 


"Are you kicking me out?" I asked and chuckled.

 

 

"When did I kicked you out Chae?" 

 


Wait... Whats with the sudden seriousness? Did I do something bad? Did I say something that made her mad? 

 


"Why so serious Dara?" I asked.

 


She's not answering me so I sat beside her. I hold her chin to make her look at me.

 

 

"Why so serious?" I lowerd my voice, just enough for her to hear.

 


"I'm not" She said.

 


I looked at her lips, damn those lips...I bet it's still the softest lips in the whole world. I miss them so much. I wanna feel that again... I leaned forward.... Her breath smells the same, mixed of mint and sweets. I miss this smell and the feeling of her lips on mine. I leaned forward until our face are just inch apart.

 

 

"Ehemmm!"

 


We both jumped out when Bom cleaned . Ugh Bommieee!

 

 

"I hate to kill the tension but I wanted to remind you that you two are not together anymore, yes? And stop right there coz I'm still here and I don't want to watch you making out" 

 

 

Both Dara and I flushed by what Bom said. I feel my cheeks burning and when I looked at Dara she was ducking her head.

 

 

"I gotta go now" Bom said as she stood up.

 


"Wait for me unnie, I'll going home too" I said.

 

"Hey I'm not kicking you out" Dara imediately said.

 

"Why? You wanted me to sleep here?" I gave her my naughter smile.

 

 

"What the?!" she rolled her eyes on me. "Go home now, you ert!"

 


I laughed out loud, why does Dara have to be this cute? She's really ing cute when she's annoyed.

 

"Bring that kid with you Bom and send her to a church, she have to clean her durty mind" Dara said which makes me laugh more. Ayts this girl!

 

 


"We are really going there because unnie needs to clean her mind too" I said and looked at Bom.

 


Bom gave me a deadly glare but I just laughed at her. I really like bullying them you know.

 

 

Dara throws me a pillow thanks God my reflexes are still good or else it will end up hitting my face.

 


"Yah!" I exclaimed.

 


"Move you Chae, I wanna go home now" Bom said.

 

 

I looked at Dara, she put her tongue out. This girl really? Haisttt....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHORT UPDATE! SORRY I'm a little bit busy this past few days and I just sneaked out from my final interview to update haha.