Disappearance

Not Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae, due to a lot of work in the shop and taking care of Chanyeol, didn't have so much time to visit the hospice. In recent times, he was there very rarely, and he couldn't even remember when was the last time he saw Minseok. He missed the smaller one terribly, but he wanted to focus on his work to surprise him that he found a nice flat for them, where they could spend weekends from time to time together in the future.

 

Today, however, he managed to finish his work earlier and decided that he would come to him with a short visit. How surprised he was when he heard from the nurse at the reception that Minseok had left the hospital two days ago. He did not leave him any information or anything. He was shocked and stood there for a long time before his legs let him out of the hospice. All possible thoughts and scenarios ran through his head. He went straight ahead, regardless of where he was going. He bumped into people, but it didn't stop him from reaching the dingy pub, where he always treated his sorrows. He ordered a bottle of strong vodka and sat at a single table in the corner so that he wouldn't be visible to anyone. He took a few quick drops and relaxed when he felt the bitter taste of alcohol in his throat. Emotions were slowly beginning to take over him and after a moment Jongdae cried like a small child, thinking that by his own neglect he'd lose Minseok forever and they'll never meet again. Sobbing under his breath, Kim pulled his phone out of his pants pocket and dialed Chanyeol's number. He put down the phone and his head on the table. Chanyeol answered after a moment, and his voice caused new tears to run down Chen's face.

 

- Hello? Chen, what happened? - the boy asked.

 

- I lost him, I will never see him again. - Jongdae sobbed.

 

- Wait. What are you talking about? - Chanyeol couldn't hide his surprise in his voice.

 

- Minseok... He... He left the hospital and they don't want to tell me where he is. - the teenager mumbled indistinctly into the phone.

 

- Jongdae, calm down and tell me where you are. I'll come for you. - A friend tried to control the situation as he could.

 

- I won't see him anymore! And that's all because of a piece of like me! - Jongdae shouted as loud as he could.

 

- I have to go, wait there for me, I'll be there soon! - Chanyeol finished the call, and Dae took another big swallow of vodka, straight from the bottle.

 

Kim was already drunk when Chanyeol and Baekhyun found him in the corner of the bar. The teenager couldn't make a few correct sentences, so his friends grabbed him and led him outside. They carefully put him in the back of the taxi and returned home. Baekhyun led him through the door and sat him on the couch in the living room. It didn't take long until Jongdae vomited. Chanyeol rushed to him and put a bowl under his chin. The boy spat the last remnants of food and alcohol, and Baek immediately wiped his lips and, along with Park, they arranged Jongdae on the couch to make him rest. After that, they went to the kitchen to exchange a word with each other.

 

- What's going on with Jongdae? - Byun asked, very worried.

 

- I have no idea, the only thing he told me is that Minseok has been moved and that they'll never meet again. - Chanyeol ran his hands over his tousled hair because his head started to ache from stress.

 

- He must feel horrible ... - Baek looked at the couch in the living room and at Jongdae who was laying in a fetal position - How can we help him? - he asked, grabbing Yeol's arm to get his attention.

 

- I'll try to call Yixing, he definitely knows something. - The boy replied and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter