Choi Yena's plan Part 2

Sakura Fever

* Knock Knock Knock *

Sakura wakes up from bed as she hears a knock on their door. She checks the clock and it shows 5AM. What!! It's too early to wake up.

* sneeze *

Last night, she fell asleep on Chaeyeon's shoulder with wet clothes. And they sit there for hours. She woke up around 3AM and Chaeyeon walked with her to the bangalow house. Sakura smiles as Chaeyeon enters into her thoughts.

* sneeze *

I think I fall sick. And I didn't have enough sleep. Sakura thinks while she is rubbing her nose with the back of her palm. She walks to the door and opens to see Eunbi at the door.

" Eunbi? What are you doing too early? "

" Yujin called me and she said it is very good to go morning hiking. She sent me a map too. I don't want to go alone so let's go together."

" Ummm, i don't want- "

Eunbi ignores Sakura and she enters the house. She then walks to the bed and wakes Yuri up.

" Yuri-ah!!! Wake up!!! We are going on a hike."

Sakura sighs as she knows she has no choice. She gies into the bathroom to do her morning stuffs while Eunbi is busy pulling Yuri out from the bed. Eunbi kicks Yuri inside another bathroom while Sakura is changing.

The three girls finally come out from the bangalow houses and they walk along Eunbi's lead. They walk for about half an hour and they start to climb up a hill. The three girls become tired but Eunbi doesn't let them to take a rest. She keeps telling them to go up.

Sakura and Yuri do not understand Eunbi sometimes. She is so hyper, so energetic, and so annoying sometimes. Sorry not sorry.

" Ahh, unnie~ I can't even move! "

Yuri said in sweating. Eunbi smiles and she pulls Yuri up to the top of the hill.

" C'm on. We are here."

" Omo."

Yuri's eyes widen when she sees Chaeyeon, Hyewon and Yujin with their instruments. But where is Yena? 

" Welcome to Miss Yuri's private concert! I am Jang Wonyoung  the MC for this concert. Please have a seat, our guests."

" Omo."

Sakura who is behind Yuri sees the band and she is surprised too. Eunbi is smiling with a face " I said it is worth to go". There is a table with three chairs in front of the band. Sakura, Yuri and Eunbi sit at there.

" Okay. Now, our guests have arrived. So, let's start the concert."

Wonyoung announces and the band starts to play. There is no drum set nor the drummer is here and Yuri looks around to spot the drum girl.

At that time, Yena walks towards them from the other side with a mic in her hand. She starts singing the song "Secret" by Apink.

She is not a main vocal in the group but she tries her best to show Yuri how much she is longing for her. She walks straightly towards Yuri and sings. Yuri is looking at Yena with teary eyes as it touches her too much.

Suddenly, the music changes and Yena continues to sing another. This time, the O.N.E members also join her. They choose to sing Apink's Sunday Monday as it is Yena's favourite girl group.

Yuri doesn't know what to do, how to react when Yena suddenly grabs her hand when the song is nearer to end. At that time, Hitomi, Nako, Minju and Chaewon appear with guns in their hands and they shoot to the sky to throw rose petels.

Yuri is looking at Yena with tears while rose petels are falling. Wonyoung brings a big red rose for Yena and Yena takes it. She then kneels down in front of Yuri and gives the rose to the girl.

" Yuri-ah, I want to see you everytime though I can see you everyday. I am thinking about you all the time so I have to call and talk to you on phone for a very long time. I can't help myself. Everyday is not enough for me. Yuri-ah, will you be with me for eternity. I know I am not perfect but I promise will try. I will try my best to make you the most happiest girl on this world."

She looks at Yuri who is already crying.

" Will you be my girl, princess? "

" Yena unnie~"

Yuri whispers and she hugs Yena by the neck. She hugs so tight that Yena can't even breathe. But she ignores the pain and she just hugs her back.

" Wae Yuri-ah? "

Yuri releases her. She is still sniffing and Yena gently wipes her tears.

" Thank you. I am waiting for this moment. I- I thought you didn't feel the same way as I do."

" Awwww. My poor princess. I am sorry for making you wait for so long."

Yena said and she hugs Yuri again. Yuri is leaning on Yena's shoulder as she hugs her back tightly.

* Aham Aham *

Wonyoung makes a fake cough to get everyone's attention.

" Our concert is not over yet. Yuri-sshi, please answer the question first before you do your lovey-dovey things."

" Oh, right. Please answer me Yuri-ah. Will you be my girl? "

" Yes, of course! "

Yuri said and she takes the rose from Yena. Everyone claps and Yena is smiling widely. Wonyoung nods as if she is now satisfied and she said.

" Okay. Next plan is Yena unnie will take Yuri unnie to have their first date. The Flight date."

" Omo."

Eunbi and Sakura said in unison.

" The helicopter is on this way so please go you two. I am so sick of your love."

Wonyoung said while rolling her eyes. Yena kisses Yuri on forehead and she whispers.

" Thank you, my princess. I will make you happy. I promise."

" I believe you, Yena unnie."

Yuri whispers. They smile at each other and Yena leads Yuri on the way to their flight date. Yuri waves bye-bye at Sakura and Eunbi and then she follows Yena happily.

" Awww. They are so cute."

" Yeah, they are."

Eunbi said and Yujin agrees while she tries to put her arm around Eunbi's shoulder. Eunbi quickly hit the arm away and she steps on Yujin's foot.

" Ahhhh, unnie! "

" Yah! Ahn Yujin! I am not fool. Don't try to play with me. Hump! "

She said and she walks away before she gives a side glare at Yujin. Wonyoung who is watching everything is laughing and clapping making Yujin's anger to be furious double.

" Yah! Ahn Wonyoung!!! "

She then jumps onto the poor kid. Awwww, sisters.

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                       xXx                                            xxX

 

 

 

 

Sakura feels warmth and love from the new couple. She is looking at their backs with teary eyes. Since she has been transferring to Seoul, her whole life seems to change in a movie.

She met with cool people. She had true friends. She can witness a beautiful love story between a very rich kid and an ordianry girl. Life is so amazing.

Yena takes Yena to the place where her helicopter is kept and they all decide to come back to Bangalow houses to have breakfast.

" Why she chose the first date as Helicopter date? "

" I think she is a fan of Love me Like you Do. You know, Fifty Shades of Choi Yena."

" Eunbi-ah!! * sneeze * "

Sakura slaps Eunbi's arm while Eunbi is laughing at her own dirty joke. They all go down the hill and come back to the place where they stay.

Sakura isn't hungry yet. She feels satisfied so her stomuch is full with butterflies from Yuri and Yena. If she is this much happy, she bets Yuri will be the happiest girl in the world now.

Sakura wants to enjoy her lovely and peaceful alone time so she walks away from their friends. She uses tissue to rub her red nose while sniffing.

"Kkura-ah."

Sakura smiles at the girl who is running towards her. Kang Hyewon is shining with radients in the warm sunlight.

" Where are you going? "

" Nowhere. I just love the new couple."

" Yes. They are cute together."

" Immm."

" Ummmm, if you have nothing to do, will you come with me? "

" Where? "

" Just come."

Hyewon said and she grabs Sakura's hand. She drags her gently towards the shore and Sakura is surprised when they stand in front of a white yatch.

" Woww. Is this Yena's too? "

" Haha. No. It's mine. My father gave it for us last time we visited here. We have no chance to use it till now."

She then jumps onto the yatch and extends her hand to Sakura.

" Will you be my first guest? "

" Oh."

Sakura blushes as it is a similar scene of Yuri and Yena just now. She looks at Hyewon's face and warm brown obs meet with her sparkling round ones. Hyewon is angelishly smiling at her and Sakura finds her heartbeat starts faster.

Sakura remembers her first time meeting Hyewon. At that time, Hyewon is playing the keyboard, singing and her heartbeat fastened at that time. She thinks she is having the same feeling again.

She takes Hyewon's hand and Hyewon helps her to get onto the yatch. Hyewon doesn't let go of her hand and she pulls her towards the front part of the yatch where a table is set.

" Wow."

" Have a seat, Kura-ah."

She pulls the chair for Sakura and Sakura sits with her still red face. She is feeling like she is a princess of the Anime movies. 

At that time, the anchor is pulled up, the yatch begins to set off the shore and Sakura becomes happy. The breeze from the ocean is running towards her and gently rubbing her cheeks. She can even smell the salt in the air.

" Coffee? "

" Oh, Arigato! "

Hyewon pours a cup for Sakura and one for her own. She raises her cup and Sakura follows. Their cups collides gently and they both said Cheers.

* Ahlalalala."

" Kang-chan! "

Hyewon keeps looking at Sakura's face so she forgets that the coffee is still hot. She drinks it in a rush and her tongue gets burnt.

" Here, water."

Hyewon is sticking her tongue out and fanning with her hand like a cutie. Sakura tries not to laugh but she can't help it.

" Why are you laughing?! "

Hyewon said with a pout while drinking. Sakura shakes her head.

" No, you are just... cute."

This time, it is Hyewon's turn to blush.

" Kang-chan, are you the only kid in the family? "

" Why? "

" Coz you are too childish and stupid."

Sakura said and Hyewon frowns.

" No. I have an older sister."

" Really?? WAHH, I always want an older sister. I only have younger ones."

" But my sister had to leave the house because she had done something bad. Well, not bad. She fell in love with someone my parents dislike. And she left the house for love."

" Awww. She really is a strong person."

" Yeah. I admire her since I was a kid. She is like a lighthouse to my life. She is my idol. And I support her in every of her decision."

" Then, you are a good little sister to your onii-chan."

Sakura gives a remark and Hyewon smiles.

" What about you? Tell me about you."

" Immm, my mother died when I was 5. And my father remarried with Hii-chan's mother. She is a good mother to me too. And I got two lovely younger sisters.They didn't ill-treated me like other step-mothers. When she decided to get married again after my father's death, we didn't against her. And we all had to move to Seoul as she married to a Korean man."

" You are lucky."

" Yeah, I know."

" By the way, I am afraid of water, you know? "

" Really? Why? "

" I can't swim. But I think I should learn it since even you can swim. I mean you are short and you have short arms and legs."

" Yah! BAKA!!!! "

Sakura shouts and Hyewon is laughing hard.

" Ahahahha. I was just kidding! "

They enjoy their breakfast in the yatch while talking about random things.

" It's a nice meal, arigato."

Sakura said as she finishes her meal. She stands up and walks towards the Bow. Hyewon quickly finishes her meal too and follows Sakura. Sakura walks towards the deck and stands near the railing.

" It's so fresh."

" I am sorry, Kura. There is no water ski on this yatch as I can't swim. I will install it next time if you want to play."

" It's fine. I don't dare to play water ski in ocean too."

Sakura said and she is looking up the blue sky. The sky today is free from clouds and it is beautifully shining in blue. She can't decide which is more blue, the ocean or the sky. Everything is beautiful in harmony.

" Owww  Seagulls! "

" Careful! "

Sakura jumps in surprise and she loses her balance. Hyewon has to catch her quickly before she falls down. Sakura is now leaning in Hyewon's chest while Hyewon is hugging her from the waist.

They both freeze and stare into each other's eyes.

* blink blink blink *

Wake up from your daydream, Sakura! Sakura thinks and she quickly stands up.

" Haha, you didn't throw me into water this time."

Hyewon said awkwardly. They both feel nervous and Sakura changes the subject.

" Kang-chan. I have a wish."

" Really? Tell me. Sowoneul malhaeppwa~~"

Hyewon sings the SNSD's song playfully and Sakura laughs.

" My favourites are Anime. But I watch classic movies too. Among them, my favourite is Titanic."

" Yah!! Our yatch will not sink! "

Hyewon said and Sakura rolls her eyes.

" Baka, I didn't mean like this. My wish is I want to climb the railing and enjoy."

" It's dangerous."

" Please~"

Sakura said and Hyewon has to agree. Sakura bites her lip in excitement and she climbs the railing. Her body is swinging and Hyewon feels worried for her. Sakura extends her arms to her side and closes her eyes as she wants to enjoy the beautiful scene from Titanic.

Hyewon gulps and she slowly climbs the railing too. But there is no place for her feet to place so she forgets that idea. Sakura's body is swinging in the air so Hyewon decides to hold it so that the older girl won't fall down.

She hugs Sakura from the back, tightens her arms around the waist. Sakura's eyes open in shock.

" Kang- "

Hyewon said nothing but she leans on Sakura back more. Sakura's body stiff but she decides just to relax and enjoy the current moment.

But, at that time, on the shore far far away, Chaeyeon is walking towards the shore. She is carrying a bag containing medicines for cold in her hand. She is searching for Sakura as she knows the Japanese girl is sick because of her last night.

She sees the yatch running in the ocean back to the shore. She realises it is Hyewon's and she furrows her eyebrows.

" What the hell Kwangbae is doing alone in the water? She is so afraid of it. Aish, I will go wait and check her at the harbour point."

She thinks and she runs to the harbour point to wait her friend as she is worried for her. She doesn't know that Sakura is with Hyewon. The only thing she thinks at that time is her friend, Kang Hyewon.

Sometimes, love is too playful.