Heart Breaker

Sakura Fever

" Hey, kwangbae, are you really here? "

Yena said while Hyewon is dozing out while they are playing games at Yena's house. The two are sitting on the floor and playing while Yujin is lying down on the bench behind them, texting to someone, totally ignoring the gamers.

" Ummm, yeah. Why? "

" Yah! You even didn't looking at the screen. And your character keeps falling down into the hole."

" So what! That Sakura girl keeps disturbing me and I can't focus. Okay? "

It has been a week since they last saw Sakura. Today is Sunday funday and so the O.N.E members are gathering and playing. Chaeyeon has to go to her dance training session so she can't be with them on Sunday.

" What?! Sakura? "

" Who is Sakura? "

" Damn, Yena. The Japanese girl."

Hyewon rolls her eyes and Yena is laughing for her dumb behaviour. Yujin is now fully interested in Hyewon as she jumps down from the bench.

" Unnie, are you serious? "

" Are you interested in her? "

" I- I don't know. Yah, do I look like a girl-liker? "

" Yes! "

" Exactly! "

Yena and Yujin said in unison and Hyewon frowns.

" Whatever. I don't know I like her or I am interested in her. The one reason I am thinking about her is- c'm on, we are the O.N.E. Everyone wants to be friends with me but not her. She even wanted to be friends with you. But not me. Why? That's what disturbing me! "

Hyewon explains. Yujin laughs and she puts her arm on Hyewon's shoulder.

" Unnie-ah, don't worry. You have an expert. Me. I will help you."

" Yujin-ah, Hyewon has already messed with her. Don't add oil to fire."

" Yah, Yena unnie. I am the great Ahn Yujin. Just take my advice and you will be ok."

" Ok. Ok. Enough. Now, tell me what I have to do."

" All you have to do is be yourself and apologize her first."

" WHAT!!! APOLOGIZE? FOR WHAT?? "

" Unnie, stop shouting. And that's your problem. You are always angry. Girls like soft and gentle people. They want to be friends wuth nice and polite people. Not a rude stupid girl like you."

Hyewon shows her fist to Yujin but the youngest is laughing so hard.

" Take my advice. Take her out and apologize properly. Then ask her to be your friend."

" Too many steps."

" But it is the easiest way."

Hyewon looks at Yena, asking an advice but Yena shakes her head as she doesn't know how to advice.

" I think I don't have another choice. Ok. I will try to take her out."

" It is easy, unnie. Talk to her. Be friends with her. And she will be yours."

" Yeah."

Hyewon sighs as she knows it will not be easy like Yujin said. Little did they know, it is not only Hyewon listening to Yujin's advice.

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                          xXx                                         xxX

 

 

 

 

Sakura, Eunbi and Yuri are again in the cafeteria.

" Unnies, I have something to tell you."

" Yes? "

" But it is too embarrassing."

" Oh, tell us, Yuri-ah. We are your unnies. You can tell us anything."

Eunbi said and Yuri nods.

" I know. But it is my first time."

" What!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHO IS THE GUY? "

" Eunbu unnie, relax. Why are you shouting? Everyone is looking at us now. And what means who is the guy? "

" Ummm? Oh, sorry. I thought you have done something- bad."

" Geez, Eunbi."

Sakura rolls her eyes. Eunbi shows a toothy smile in an apologizing way. Yuri doesn't understand what the two older girls are talking and she continues.

" Last night, I receive a call. From- "

" From? "

" From Yena. Choi Yena."

" OMG! WHAT THE HELL DID SHE CALL YOU? WHERE DID SHE GET YOUR NUMBER? "

" How can I know? And unnie, please lower your voice."

" Ah, I forgot."

" She said she wanted to be friends with me. On the day we first met, she didn't bump into me in purpose so she wanted me to forgive her."

" So, what did you say? "

" I am not a popular girl. This is the first time I receive a call from a stranger so I don't know what to say. I just said arasso and hang up."

" Well, I think Choi Yena has something to you. May be she like you."

" Ah, unnie, what are you saying? It is too embarrassing."

" C'm on, Yuri. You are not a kid anymore. You will meet many people who like you. You have to learn how to handle them. What do you think about her? "

" Choi Yena- her cute lips are annoying but she has a pure heart. She is kind and gentle. I am not saying I like her. I just think she is a good girl."

" Ok. Then it is settled. You have something for her too. If my guess is right, they will come to us today."

Eunbi said. Her face lights up immediately as she sees three girls enter the cafeteria.

" Here they come."

Yuri's face turn red and she lowers her head to hide it. The three members of the O.N.E look around and search for them. Eunbi saw that Yujin found them and talking with her friends.

The three girls walk towards them with a smile on each of their face.

" Can we sit here? "

" Of course, we are friends."

Eunbi said quickly and the three girls smile more.

" Ummmm, Sakura. We have to go to library, remember? "

" Do we? "

Sakura widens her eyes but Eunbi signals her. Sakura nows gets Eunbi's plan and she follows Eunbi's lead.

" Oh, right. We have to go."

" Let's go, Sakura. Bye guys. Please take care of Yuri."

Eunbi said as she picks up her books on the table and hugs them. Sakura links her arm to Eunbi and the two girls walk away from them, leaving Yuri alone.

" Eunbi-ah, is it really a good plan? "

" Trust me, Sakura."

" Hey!!! Wait us!!! "

They both turn around to see Yujin and Hyewon running towards them.

" Wheee. Why you walk so fast? "

" None of your business, Ahn Yujin-sshi."

" Eek, pretty unnie. Don't shout at me."

" My name is Kwon Eunbi."

" Yes! Eunbi unnie. Umm, I think you have to go to library but not Sakura unnie. I will make company for you to library. Come."

" Yah! Yah! Ahn Yujin!!! "

Yujin takes the books in Eunbi's hand and she leads the way to library. Eunbi sighs as she has no choice. She smiles at Sakura in apology and runs after Yujin. Yujin is having fun, teasing Eunbi. And she fails to notice that her sister is watching her from a not very far place.

Sakura on the other hand, is now left alone with Hyewon in the middle of the path.

*Aham Aham*

Hyewon makes a fake cough to get Sakura's attention.

" Sa-Kura-sshi. Aish, why Japan names are difficult to call. Can I call you Kura? "

" As you like."

Sakura said as she starts walking. Hyewon walks beside her and she tries to start a conversation.

" Kura-sshi, I am sor- aish, i am sor- "

Sakura looks at her.

" You are what? Ok. If you are not telling me, I am going. Bye."

" Wait."

Hyewon grabs Saura's hand and stops. Her face turns up and she immediately lets go of the the hand.

" I am sorry."

" Yes? "

" I am sorry. I didn't mean to fight with you. I want to be friends with you like our friends' new friendships with each other."

" Okay. So? "

" Ummmm, Kura-sshi, if you have time. hang out with me tonight. I will wait at 7."

Hyewon said with a red face and she turns around. And then she starts to run as fast as she can as she doesn't know what to say anymore.

" What a dumb! She didn't tell me the place. Baka."

Sakura said. Leaving alone.

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                         xXx                                         xxX

 

 

 

 

" Anneyongsaeyo~ I am new waitress, Jang Wonyoung imida."

" Awwww, so cute! "

" Kawaii! "

" How old are you? "

" Nae, I am 15."

" Omo. Why are you working here? "

" Nae, I am interested in Japan noodle and now, I am preparing an essay about Japan noodle. So, this three Japanese unnies helped me to study about Japan traditional noodle."

" Wow, you are so smart."

" Nae, please take care of me Eumbi unnie."

" Umm? How do you know my name? "

Wonyoung thinks for half a second and she smiles quickly.

" This unnie told me about you. She said there is a very beautiful unnie called Eunbi in this shop. And I guess who is that beautiful girl."

" Awwww, so cute. Thank you."

Eunbi is satisfied with Wonyoung's sweet words. But Nako is confusing now as she never said about Eunbi. At that time, the shop's door opens and Wonyoung runs to greet to meet Yujin.

" Huh! Wonyoung? "

" Shut up, unnie."

Wonyoung quickly drags Yujin out from the shop. Yujin is in shock and asks.

" Yah! What are you doing in this shop? "

" I know every step of you, unnie. You like the Eunbi girl, right? "

" Oh, umm, Yah! I am the unnie. I will do what I like. What are you? My mommy? "

" Unnie, don't be stupid. I am here to check that girl for you.  This is my first day here. Now, my name is not Ahn Wonyoung. It's Jang Wonyoung. Pretend as you don't know me. Then I will give you information about her. If you can't keep your little mouth shut, I will tell Daddy that you are doing like a player again. And he will cut your money."

" Alright. Alright. Arasso."

" Tell Yena unnie, too. I am going in first. Follow later."

Wonyoung said and she sticks her tongue out before she runs back into the shop. Yujin shows her fist and she takes out the phone to call Yena who is already inside the shop and explains quick about Wonyoung.

" Aish, that kid is really a problem kid."

Yujin murmurs and enters the shop. She walks to the table where Yena is sitting while removing the snow on her jacket. Yena seems she is scared to lie about pretending doesn't know Wonyoung.

" What is she after again? "

" I don't know. She enjoys making fun of me everytime."

" Food is ready~~"

Happy Wonyoung sings as she brings the food tray and puts noodle bowls in front of them.

" Have the meal deliciously~"

" Thank you."

" Wonyoung-ah~~ Uri baby~~ Come here~~"

" Nae Eunbi unnie!!!! "

Yujin and Yena are left with open mouths. How Wonyoung can be friends with Eunbi in a very short of time? But at that time, Yuri who has agreeded to meet Yena at shop comes out from kitchen with Sakura.

" Yena-sshi. "

" Call me Yena."

" Yena unnie will be better I think."

" It's fine. It's fine. Call me as you like. Have a seat."

Yuri sits. Yujin notices Sakura and she asks.

" Sakura-sshi, do you and Hyewon unnie have a date? "

" No. Actually, she asked me to go somewhere this evening. But she didn't tell the place. I don't have her number so- "

" Ahh, stupid Kang Hyewon. She told us she called you out to meet in amusement park merry-go-round area tonight."

" Huh, what a baka. Let her be. I am going to my room. Bye."

Sakura said and she comes back to her room. She lies down on the bed and thinks about Hyewon.

" If she is not angry, she is not bad. But why she is so stupid? She couldn't say sorry properly. She couldn't ask me out properly. And she forgot to tell me the place."

Sakura checks the clock and it is already 9:15PM.

" I bet she will not wait for me. I am already 2 hours late."

Sakura suddenly sits on the bed.

" But she is a baka. What if she keeps waiting? Aish, why I am worried about her? "

 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                        xXx                                         xxX

 

 

 

 

 

" Ahhh, it's cold."

Hyewon is talking to herself. She has borrowed the merry-go-round area and keeps waiting Sakura for hours but there is still no sign of the Japanese girl.

She is wearing a white long coat and white gloves but they can't help them to keep her warm in this cold weather. Snow has already covered on her beanie and her whole body is shaking.

" What time is it? 9:30PM? I thought I told Sakura to come at 7. Was I wrong? I told her to come at 10? "

She is looking left and right, hoping Sakura will show up soon. At that time, she hears a voice from her back.

" Yah! Baka."

" Kura? "

Hyewon's face lights up as she turns around to see Sakura. Sakura walks towards her in anger.

" Are you mad? How long will you stand in this cold alone? You really are as dumb as your hair."

She is scolding while removing the snow on Hyewon's jacket. Hyewon smiles and she removes her beanie.

" Oh! "

Sakura is surprised to see straightened black hair. It suits with Hyewon very much. The taller girl smiles innocently.

" This is my gift for you. No more curly hair you hate. Please be friends with me."

" You- "

At that time, all the lights from merry-go-round lights up as Hyewon told before. Sakura is surprised again and so touched as she can feel the sincerity of Hyewon and she feels sorry for the stupid girl.

This is the first time she receives such a surprise. She is looking at the shaking girl with teary eyes. Sakura couldn't help herself and hugs Hyewon so that she can share her body warmth to Hyewon.

" Oh, Kura."

" Shut up, Kang-chan. You are being a baka and this make me feel as a bad girl."

Sakura said and Hyewon smiles on Sakura's shoulder.

" Thank you. Kura-ah."

" For what? "

" For everything."

And  it was the night that every problem is settled between Hyewon and Sakura. Hyewon can't sleep at night as she keeps hearing Sakura calling her a new nickname, Kang-chan.