O.N.E

Sakura Fever

Sakura is now 18 and she is attending the final year of high school. Nako is 17 and she is high school second year. Hitomi is 16 and she is first year. The three sisters take the bus and they go to school together on their first school day in Korea.

" Onii-chan, we are going. I checked about this school last night and I think our classrooms are this way. And yours is there."

" Oh, Arigato Hii-chan. Let's meet after school. Okay? "

" Hai! "

Hii-chan and Nako go away and Sakura turns to her right as Hitomi points. She sighs as she really hates to explore new world alone.

" Hmmmmm "

Sakura walks along the garden and she finds that this school is really beautiful. "The Flower High", the girls' school. The name really suits the school. Various kinds of flowers can be found in the school compound and this place actually is a nice bwautiful place to study.

" Music? "

Suddenly, Sakura hears a music and she stops as she wants to hear the song. It is "Ride" by Ciara. Sakura becomes curious and she changes her direction. The song seems to come from somewhere from the garden so Sakura just enters it, totally forgetting about to find her classroom.

" Oh "

When she reaches to the source of the song, she covers in surprise. There is a girl in the garden dancing passionately to the music. She is wearing a simple T-shirt with a striped square shirt over it and a Jean. Her face is covered with a white mask and also wearing a cap. Her blonde hair is flowing in the air along with the beat.

While watching the dancing girl and her heavenly amazing moves in silence, Sakura is feeling like that girl becomes a butterful and playing between the flowers. She accidently put her hand over her chest and she is surprised that her heart is bounding crazily.

OMG. I'm looking like a teemager girl feom Anime who just meets her crush. Sakura thinks and that thought makes her to blush more.

Suddenly, the music stops and the girl finishes her dance with a pose. Then, she feels that someone is secretly watching and she checks around. The girl and Sakura's eyes meet and Sakura has to turn arpund quickly.

" No! I have to run."

Sakura thinks and she walks away from the girl with almost running steps. 

" It's too embarrassing. I am dead. I am dead."

Sakura is talking to heraelf while hitting her head with her fist. She then remembers she has to go to the class and she checks her watch.

" OMG! It's 15 minutes before the first class starts. Hurry up, Sakura! "

She tries to find the way to the class but she is too far from the way. She doesn't remember the way back out either so she doesn't know what to do. But finally, she doesn't have a choice and she has to come back to the dancing girl, hoping that she can help.

The girl is still dancing and this time, the song is Party Favours by Tinashe. Sakura moves closer to her and the girl again notices Sakura's presence. She stops the dance and looks at Sakura, but says nothing.

Sakura clears , swallows the saliva and dares to ask 

" Please. I was lost and I can't find my way toy class."

Damn! Stupid Sakura. Now, she knows you are not a Korean with your stupid accent. The girl is still looking at her for a good three seconds and she removes her cap and pulls down the mask.

" Wow. She is -"

Well, exactly,  the girl is not pretty but her facial features are too match with her golden locks and that makes her hot. Sakura is staring the girl in amazement and the girl finally speaks.

" You are not a Korean."

" Yes. My name is Miyawaki Sakura. I am a transfer student from Japan. And this is my first day in this school."

" What is your class? "

" I am from final year high school "

" Awwww. Alright. Follow me."

The hottie girl said and she starts walking without looking back at Sakura. Sakura leaves a step behind her as she can't walk side by side with the girl. They walk for about five minutes and a huge building just appears in front of them.

" There it is."

" Oh, Arigato. I mean gomowo."

Sakura whispers and she blushes as she lowers her head and tries to hide her red face. The girl smiles.

" I like your way of talking. It's cute in my ears. Bye Saku-chan."

She said as she turns around and walka away. Sakura is looking at her back while she hears calling.

" Sakura-chan! Sakura-chan! "

" Eunbi unnie. Anneyong! "

Eunbi is 19 years old but she started her school late and she is still in final year. Sakura and Eunbi will attend the same class while Yuri is together with Hii-chan.

" Anneyong. I have been looking for you everywhere but I can't find you. I even met with Hii-chan and Nako-chan. Where have you been? "

" Oh, I was lost and can't find my way to class. And there is someone who helped me."

" Really? You are lucky. Now, let's go inside."

" Hai! "

The two girls enter their class and soon after that, the class starts. Sakura keeps thinking about the girl she met in the garden. She remembers how bright her smile is, how hot her style is and how beautiful her dance moves are.

I juts have met a dancing angel. She can even be an idol. Sakura thinks. She is now blaming herself for not asking the name. Baka.

*Ringggg Ringgggg Ringgggg*

When the school bell rings, everyone in the class run in a hurry. They are like some killer is following them.

" What happened? Why they are running? "

" I don't know. Let's find out."

They too come out of the class and they find that everyone in the school is running to the school's playground.

" Is there any occasion at school? "

" I will ask someone."

Eunbi said and she is about to ask a girl when all the girls around them start shouting.

" Ahhhhhhhhh. There they are!!! "

" OMO! They are beautiful as hell!!! "

" Eunbi onii-chan, what is happening."

Eunbi frowns and she looks at Sakura.

" They are back."

" Who? "

" O.N.E."

" O.N.E? What is this? "

" They are a band of four. They can sing. They can play musical instruments. They can dance. Everyone in this school love them."

" Oh, really? But what's wrong with your face? "

" But I don't like them. They are also rich. They are brats. They never attend the school regularly or study hard. They are like I am super rich so I will do anything. Plus they are acting like real idols. I don't like them. So disrespect. You will know. See. There they are."

Eunbi points at the window near by and Sakura watches them from there. The four girls start walking in the crowd. The whole crowd go wild as they see them. They walk to the centre where the microphones and speakers are already prepared and start taking out their instruments.

" Annyeong-hasaeyo… It Iz O.N.E."

Sakura's eyes widens when she sees them. Well, actually, she knows them.

" OMG! I have met them."

Sakura whispers. Eunbi gives a glance but says nothing.

Yes. She knows them. The one at the back line with drum is her Yellow Angel. How can she forget her cute lips? She is really a drummer. 

And the one with bass is the Dimple Angel. She is smiling brightly and showing her bright dimple to the whole world. She is nodding her head with beat as the drummer girl starts gittung her sticks each other to give signal to start.

"  Oh! "

Sakura is so surprised to see her Butterfly again. This time, she is not dancing. But she is now playing a guitar. Her fingers are dancing on the strings while she is smiling. This girl has a cheerful vibe. Sakura can feel that vibe even from here.

" Who is the one singing? "

" They all sing. But the main vocalist is the keyboard-girl."

Eunbi answers this time. Sakura notices the one with the keyboard now. She has wavy black hair and matching milky skin. Her eyes are bright as twinkling stars. But she is not smiling like others.

" She is like an ice."

Sakura thinks. She is extremely beautiful and her icy appearance suits with her style well.

*Du Du Du Du*

Sakura can hear her own heartbeat. Why it is thumping so hard? 

" I feel like I am meeting characters from Anime in real life. They are beyond perfect."

Sakura again whispers. And she knows that she has been a fan of O.N.E since that time.