The Devil

Sakura Fever

" Onii-chan, did you see the O.N.E? They are so cool."

" Yeah. I mean why Korean Schools have many cool stuffs."

Sakura is just smiling while Eunji is frowning. The girls are now in their Ramen shop and cleaning. Eunbi and Yuri decided to work as part time waitresses here.

" You guys think they are cool? Well, they are totally opposite to my type."

" Really Eunbi onii-chan? Why don't you like them? "

" They are acting like they are real idols. They don't care school stuffs and just making their music. I don't like brats like them."

" Yes. I totally agree with Eunbi unnie too." Yuri butts in. The annoying cutie duck is still flashing in her mind and she can't think them 'cool'.

Yuri just moved into this school for her high school first year and this is her first time of meeting the O.N.E too. Eunbi's face is brightened as she found someone who is on her side.

" But onii-chan, I want to know about them more. Where I can find? "

Eunbi looks at Hitomi with a frown. But she takes out her phone and start searching a Facebook Page named the O.N.E. 

" I am not really interested in them but I will tell you about them."

" Ummmm, Eunbi unnie, you said you ain't interested in them but you give a like to their page and follow. Why? "

" Nako-ah, unnie don't like them. But I still want to know about them so that I can gossip or whatever."

Eunbi siad with a glare and Nako's height seems shorter as she tries to hide herself from the older girl's glare. Eunbi drags down the page and she shows them a photo of a girl. She is smiling at them with her liller dimple smile.

" Her name is Ahn Yujin. She is the daughter of HoSung Industry. It is a well known-industry of cakes. Their shops are all around the country. We have heard that she has a sister but no one really knows who she is. She is the Bass player of the group and she joined the team when she was still in middle school. Now she is studying in high school first year. Well, her famous part is not them. She is a natural player. I mean she flirts with everyone she sees. Her annoying smile with this dimple, they say that it can melt everyone's heart. But try me if she dares. I won't fall for it for 200%."

Eunbi said confidently and in her disappointment, the three Japanese girls are drooling over the dimple angel.

" But I think she is like an Anime character. So perfect,"

Eunbi shakes her head and she skips to next photo. This time, a girl with cheerful vibe appears. She is sitting on a cube and putting her drumsticks on her left shoulder while looking at them with a pout.

" Awwwww Kawaiiiii "

Hitomi and Nako said in unison while Yuri rolls her eyes. Sakura nods in agreement.

" Yes. She is so kawaii."

" This is Choi Yena. She is the daughter of the Head of Hotel Corporation. They own many hotels in and out of the country. She is said to be the cuttest, most childish and cheerful member of the group. She is studying in high school second year but her babylike face is telling that she is still in middle school. She is the drummer. Her most stupiest thing, well, others said it is cute, for me it is stupid, is that she uses her own bus. How funny! "

Eunbi flicks to another photo. This time, Sakura covers with her palm in excitement. The dancing girl, the butterfly angel, she is here.

" She is the one I think not bad in the group. Her name is Lee Chaeyeon. Her father is the well known actor Lee Dong Wook and her mother is a ballet instructor. She is the guitarist and also a dancer. People at school gave her a nickname "feather" as she is so light and her dance moves flows in the air smoothly. She doesn't talk much. She doesn't act like a brat. She is always practising her dance moves. That's only what she does."

" That golden hair is perfect with her. I like her."

Sakura bluntly said and Eunbi shoves her shoulders. 

" Yeah. Everyone does. Everyone falls for her charms. And let's move to the last one. Kang Hyewon."

Eunbi slides to the last photo. And a girl with blakc hair, pale skin appears.

" Oh, the keyboard girl."

" Yes. The keyboard player. The oldest one of the group. The songwriter of the group. The Kang Hyewon. She is the daughter of HanShin, No.1 Travel Service Company. As you see, she is called as a Vampire girl for her black girl and pale skin and cold looks. I don't know much about her as she has a low profile. No one really sees her true personality. But there is a rumor that she failed her tests last year but she did something fishy and got graduated to second year. Abuse of money."

Eunbi finishes her introduction to the members of the O.N.E.

" I don't know why I am telling you about them. I will definitely have nightmares tonight. Let's stop here. You can stalk about them more by yourself."

" Okay. We will."

Hitomi and Nako said and they run up to their room to stalk about them more. Sakura also said goodbye to the waitresses as they just finish their cleaning and about to go. She comes up to her room and lies down on her bed.

" Oh, I never think I will meet someone who look like Anime Characters in person. They seem they are coming out from a comic book. But I will never have a chance to be friends with them. They have too many admirers already."

While she is thinking, she remembers how Lee Chaeyeon talked to her. She is so nice and so kind. And her dance skills and guitar skills.

Sakura has to put her hand over her left chest as her heart skips faster. At that night, she fell asleep while smiling.

 

 

 

***                                         ***                                              ***

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Sakura and Eunbi has classes the whole morning. Yuri called them to eat lunch togerther so the two girls walk to the cafeteria.

" Hey Sakura, look. The O.N.E's poster."

Sakura looks at the direction along Eunbi's finger and she finds a huge poster hanging on the wall of the library. They are having another concert next week as a welcome party for new students.

" They are cute. But why that Kang Hyewon girl is so ugly here. Why she curled her hair like this? "

Sakura said. Eunbi slaps her shoulder lightly and laughes but her laughter stops when a shadow stops in front of them.

" What the f*** are you talking… about… me? "

" Kang Hyewon."

They are super surprised to see Kang Hyewon standing in front of them with Yena and Yujin at back. There are not many students around here. Exactly, only they are here.

" What are you talking about me? This is my hair and I can curl it as I like."

Sakura becomes angry as Kang Hyewon is shouting her.

" What! I AM SEEING YOUR FACE HANGING AROUND MY SCHOOL AND I SAID YOU ARE TOO UGLY WITH THAT CURLY HAIR!!! "

" What! "

" It looks like you are putting the burnt instant noodle on your head. BAKA!!! "

" Baka? You are not a Korean. Do you really know who I am? My father has a lot of shares on this school. And I am Kang Hyewon, the leader of the O.N.E."

She said proudly and Sakura knows she has wrong with this girl. She is not an ice princess.

" What I have to do with it? I don't care who you are!!! You are yelling me for nothing and I know now that you are a bully!!! "

" Yeah, Hyewon-ah. People will see you."

Yena said. But Hyewon stops her and tella her not to get involve. At that time, Yuri who has been looking for Sakura and Eunbi reaches here.

" What's happening? Oh~"

She notices the presence of the three members of the O.N.E. Yena remembers Yuri and she waves happily as a greet. But Yuri just casts a sideglance to her.

Yujin who is watching everything while hugging Yena from behind is now busy with checking Yuri out. Her eyes stop on Yuri's bottom and she accidently makes a secret whistle.

But Eunbi who is lilooking at them sees every move she does and she glares Yujin. Yujin notices Eunbi noticed her secret dirty move so her cheeks flash pink a little. And she tries to smile at Eunbi but the older girl is now looking away and ignoring her as Eunbi is now super disgust with her.

On the other hand, Sakura and Hyewon and now glaring at each other. 

" You. Apologize me."

" For what? "

" You are judging my appearance. And this is body shaming. You must apologize!!!! "

" What!!! You too cursed me. Apologize, rude Korean girl."

" Huh! You are the only one who can yelled back at me. I can kick you out of the school with a snap. Apologize before this unnie lose her temper."

" Never. I did nothing wrong. I am talking with my friend. And you were the one eavesdropped."

" What the f***! You little- "

Hyewon cursed again and Sakura can't control herself. She moves closer to Hyewon and suddenly pulls her by ear.

" Kid! You know I am the senior!! "

" Ahh. Ahh. It's hurt! "

" I am the senior. It means you have to give respect to me. Don't be rude. And students must not say curses. Understand? "

" Ahh. Ok. Ok. Let go of my ear first."

" Remember. My name is Sakura. Kick me out if you can. Never rude again. Okay? "

Sakura removes her hand from Hyewon and she runs away from here before no one can stop her.

" Sakura. Wait us!! "

Eunbi and Yuri run after her. Hyewon is still covering her ear in pain and her friends run to her.

" Hyewon-ah, are you ok? "

" Yah!! Why do you think I am ok? It is damn hurt. Why you didn't stop her? "

" Ummmm, you said us not to get in. And I like this girl. She is so brave."

" Yes. The way she yelled, the way she pulled you by your ear, Ahahaha, So cute. It's so funny, unnie. Ahahahahhaa."

Yena said and Yujin is now laughing so hard. Kang Hyewon they know is now losing to a random girl. Hyewon seems she is very angry. Her face is red as much as her ear. And she said firmly.

" Okay Sakura girl. Let's meet again."

 

 

***                                          ***                                             ***

 

 

 

Sakura runs to nowhere and she ends up in the school garden. She doesn't know how she reaches here. But her heart is now pounding so hard in panic.

Well, actually, she is so scared. But she has to pretend like she doesn't care. And she even pulled Kang Hyewon by the ear.

" Ahhhh, Sakura, baka. What if she really kick you out from school? What if she goes to the Principal and tells? But I can explain she cursed me. Yeah, she really did. But what if they will not belief me? Why I did such stupid thing? Baka Baka Baka!! "

She is talking to herself and hitting her head with her own fists.

" I only understand Baka. What are you talking about? Hummmm? "

Sakura hears a voice from her back and she is surprised to see Lee Chaeyeon, smiling at her. She is walking towards Sakura and sits beside her.

" I am practising here and you are too noisy."

" Oh, goman." 

" Why you have too much sweating? Here."

She takes out a handkerchief and hands it to Sakura. Sakura feels butterfly in her stomach and she takes it with a smile.

" Arigato. And sorry. I think I have disturbed your practise."

" It seems you have a bad day. It's fine. I am going home. You can have this place as you like. Bye. Saku-chan."

Lee Chaeyeon said and she walks away from Sakura. Sakura looks at the handkerchief in her hand. It is designed like a chess-board and Sakura suddenly thinks it look like them. Kang Hyewon and Lee Chaeyeon. Black and White.

" I thought Kang Hyewon was an ice princess but she really is an irrogant rude fire. I can't believe how she can curse with her pretty face. And why she has an ugly hair. Hump! But Lee Chaeyeon is totally opposite. She is really kind and polite. They are like angel and devil."

Sakura thinks. She sits there for a long time before the classes restart again while grabbing the handkerchief tightly.

But unfortunately, she fails to notices two red headed checking her from away.

" Who is this girl? Why she dares to touch our Kwangbae? And why she has a chance to talk to our Feather? We have to show her what true fans mean. We have to protect our O.N.E members."

They said.