Break up

Sakura Fever

* sneeze *

Chaeyeon notices Sakura keeps sneezing throughout the whole time. She puts her guitar in the guitar case and carries it on her shoulder. She is about to go to Sakura but the Japanese girl has already come down with Eunbi.

Chaeyeon decides to go back to bangalow house with Hyewon and Yujin who are joking about Yena's helicopter romance. She then comes out again to find some pharmacy 

" What can I help you? "

 She walks to her car driver and thr driver asks. She sits in the car.

" Please drive to the nearest Pharmacy."

" Okay, ma'am."

The driver starts driving and Chaeyeon leans her back to the car. She feels too tired as she doesn't have enough sleep. Last night, Sakura sleeps on her shoulder all the time so her shoulder is also swollen.

" I need painkiller too."

She thinks. But when Sakura comes into her thought, sue smiles. Well, this girl is really something. She feels happy when she is with Sakura. It's been a long time since she last feel this way.

When the car stops, she enters the pharmacy and buys medicine for common cold. She then comes back to bangalow houses area to look for Sakura.

Chaeyeon walks to Sakura's house that she shares with Yuri. And she knocks on the door.

* knock knock knock *

No answer. Chaeyeon furrows her eyebrows and she knocks again but she still gets no reply.

" Where has she been? "

" Chaeyeon-sshi? "

" Awww, Eunbi-sshi, did you see Saku-chan? "

" No. I am also here to have breakfast together with her but she is not here."

" Oh, really. Thank you. I'll go look for her."

" Ok. Tell her to call me if you see her."

" Nae."

Chaeyeon smiles at Eunbi and she walks towards the shore to look for Sakura. This girl must be here. She was out there alone, walking, last night too. 

While Chaeyeon is walking along the shore, she notices a white yatch running back to the shore.

" It's Kwangbae's yatch."

She stops her steps.

" What the hell is Kwangbae doing in the water alone?! "

She feels worried for Hyewon as her friend is really afraid of water.

" Aish! Is Yena's dating affect her that much? We love Yena too but Hyewon is more close to Yena. She must be really sad."

Chaeyeon thinks and she decides to go check Hyewon first before looking for Sakura. She walks to the harbour point where the yatch will be anchored.

 Chaeyeon sits on the bench near the harbour and waits for the yatch. The yatch is running back, nearer and nearer. And finally, it stops and the anchor is down.

Chaeyeon stands up and she walks to the yatch. Hyewon comes out from the inner cabinet of the yatch.

" Yah! Kwangbae! What are you doing in the water!? "

" Chaeyeon-ah? Are you waiting for me? So sweet."

Hyewon said as she jumps down from the yatch. She then turns around and gives her hand to someone on the yatch.

" Come Kura "

Sakura takes Hyewon's hand and she also jumps down. Her eyes catch Chaeyeon who is now in shock.

" Saku-chan? "

" Jjaeyeon? "

Hyewon is just oblivious of what is happening.

" I am not alone. Kura is with me. We came out for some fresh breakfast."

" When did you guys close with each other? "

Chaeyeon cuts Hyewon's words and Hyewon realises something.

" What? Chaeyeon-ah, why are you asking? "

Sakura feels uneasy with the situation and she removes Hyewon's hand, holding hers. She then stands in between the two girls.

Chaeyeon ignores Hyewon and she smiles at Sakura.

" Here Sakua-chan. Medicine for you. Last night, we spent the night with wet clothes and this was totally my fault. Sorry."

" Arigato."

Sakura takes the medicine from Chaeyeon but she can feel Hyewon's glare from her side.

" So, last night, you were together? "

" Right. Me and Saku-chan are close. Didn't I tell you? "

" Oh, c'm on Chaeyeon-ah. You are the one who didn't stay with us. We all know I am after Sakura."

" What! "

Chaeyeon shouts. Sakura has never seen Chaeyeon angry so she is just standing between them and looking both.

" Unnies!!! "

At that time, Yujin and Eunbi who are looking for them, reach here and they run to them. They notice something is happening and Yujin shouts.

" What's happening here? "

Yujin asks but no one answers. Chaeyeon and Hyewon are now glaring each other, putting Sakura in the middle.

" When Sakura first came to school, she met me. And I was the one who showed her around the school. So back off, Hyewon. I met her first."

" C'm on, Chaeyeon-ah. Don't be ridiculous. No one knows you are Sakura's friend or not. But everyone in school knows that I am after Sakura. I even made surprise event for her."

" Unnies, what is wrong with you? Stop now. It's not something to fight for."

Yujin tries to stop but the two continue to ignore her.

" Really? Then why Sakura left you last night and she walked alone on the shore? "

" I- I didn't know that she left."

" Yes. I am the one who is always with her when she needs someone."

" Yah! Can you please stop?! You are making me embarrassed!!!! "

Sakura finally shouts. She gets really pissed off by the situation.

" I am not a toy for you two to fight. So, stop now."

Sakura shouts in anger making Chaeyeon and Hyewon to stop.

" I thought you two were my good friends. I was wrong."

" It's not like this, Saku-chan. I really like you "

" Yeah, Kura-ah. I really like you too."

" Yah! Kang Hyewon! "

" Wae Lee Chaeyeon! "

" Stop! You two!!! "

Eunbi shouts and she hugs Sakura by the shoulder.

" Sakura has already said that she is not a toy for you to fight. So, please respect her and stop now."

She then looks at Sakura who is really shamed as well as angry.

" Let's go Sakura. Let this morons fight by themselves."

" Yeah, unnies. You should stop. It's nothing."

 Yujin also pushes Hyewon and Chaeyeon to the back wishing their staring will be cut.

" Let's talk about it later."

Hyewon said and she walks away. Yujin quickly follows her while looking at Chaeyeon with worried eyes. Chaeyeon angrily throws the painkiller medicine in her hand to the ground.

* cluck *

The trip ends unexpectingly for everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                         xXx                                         xxX

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week later, when they come back from the trip, Sakura never goes and meets the O.N.E. She is really angry with the action of the two. 

Today, the shop has other waiters so Eunbi and Yuri are free. They all sit in Sakura's room and talking about girls' stuffs.

" Yena unnie is really caring. But I think she doesn't love me like before we became official."

" Huh? Really? How you know? "

" She called me everynight till dawn. But now, she only calls me fifteen times a day. She doesn't want to talk to me anymore I think."

" Yuri-ah, are you joking, right? "

Eunbi said while shaking her head. And she remembers something and asks Sakura.

" Sakura-chan, did they call you? "

" Who? "

" Hyewon and Chaeyeon."

" Eunbi-ah, how they dare to call me? I shouted at their faces in Hawaii."

" Yeah. But I think they really like you. Immmm, Chaeyeon is always caring for you. She is always there for you when you need someone. And Hyewon is trying her best to get a chance too. I can see her effort to you."

Eunbi is turning into a love expert.

" Both are rich. Both are beautiful. Both are celes. Both love you. It is a difficult choice."

" Yes, unnie. I am super curious. Who do you like? "

" Well~"

Sakura never thinks about it after their trip. Chaeyeon is the very first person she met at school. She is kind and helpful. And she is a great dancer too. She remembers how her heartbeats fasten when she sees Chaeyeon's passionate dance.

And Hyewon, she was really rude and Sakura hated her at their first encounters. But Hyewon really proved that she really wanted to be friends with her. And she is the very first person who made surprise events for Sakura. And it makes Sakura's heart to race faster.

" I don't know. Both are good but I never think about dating them."

" They seem they like you. And they both are trying to get you. What will you do if they both confess you? "

" Eunbi-ah, it is hard for me. I can't choose. Even if it is for now. Can you give advice, Eunbi-ah? "

" I've never been in a date. How can I tell you? "

" Ahhh, I forgot. You are a FA."

" What is FA? "

" Forever alone person."

" Yahhh! "

" Just kidding."

Sakura said and Yuri butts in.

" Unnie, as an experienced person, let me give an advice, unnie. Love needs to be-  Oh, Yena unnie is calling me. Please excuse me."

Yuri answers the phone.

" Hello, Yena unnie."

" Baby, have you finished? I'm in front of the house already."

" Oh, jinja? "

Yuri runs to the window and she looks for Yena. Yena is now coming her upper body out from the white car's back door. She also see Yuri and waves at the younger girl happily.

" Will you come down now, baby? "

" Of course, unnie. I won't let my babyduck wait so long."

" I love you."

" Love you, too."

They hang up. Eunbi and Sakura are watching the whole scene with jaw drop. Yuri quickly grabs her bag and she said.

" Unnies, I have to go. I'll give my advice next time. Bye bye."

Before they can say anything, she runs down. Sakura and Eunbi run towards the window and looks down to see Yuri running into Yena's arms.

Yena happily greets her girl with open arms and hugs her tightly. Then she moves to the side and makes space in the car for Yuri. Yuri happily enters the car and the car drives away.

" Awww, she is so lucky."

" Yeah. Yena loves her a lot."

Sakura sighs.

" I never think about dating, Eunbi-ah. All I know is my dream. And I want to achieve it. They come into my life all of a sudden and everything has changed. I don't know what to do."

Eunbi puts her hand on Sakura's shoulder.

" You only need time. You will know what is right when it is time."

Eunbi said. They look at each other for a few seconds and then they both smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                        xXx                                           xxX

 

 

 

 

 

The O.N.E members are practising at Yena's house. Hyewon and Chaeyeon do not talk with each other. They even don't want to see each other as they both are angry.They have to perform next month for school's anniversary so they have to practise no matter what.

It is break time and Yujin is lying down on the bench and playing some random game while Yena is busy on her phone. Chaeyeon is playing her guitar while Hyewon walks towards her.

" Yah, Lee Chaeyeon. We have to talk."

Chaeyeon's fingers stop on the strings. She smirks and puts the guitar beside, and stands up to to face Hyewon. Yujin jumps up on the bench and Yena quickly hangs up, putting full attention to Hyewon and Chaeyeon.

" Say it."

" I like Sakura. So don't try to involve in our way."

" Did Sakura tell that she likes you too?"

" What? "

" Sakura is a single. And I have a chance to take her too. And I like her. So, Kwangbae, back off."

" Yah! I said she is my crush. "

Hyewon gets angry and she pushes Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon falls down on the floor. 

" Unnie! "

" Yah! Kang Hyewon! "

Yujin runs to help Chaeyeon to stand up while Yena runs to pull Hyewon back. Chaeyeon is now glaring Hyewon with fire in her eyes. And she suddenly picks her guitar up and raises it.

" No, unnie! "

Yujin tries to stop Chaeyeon but the older girl swings the guitar in the air and crashes it with the keyboard making the two instruments to break into pieces.

" Yah!!!! Lee Chaeyeon!!! "

" Don't touch me, Kang Hyewon. Next time, I will throw my fist to your pretty face."

" C'm on! Come to me if you want to fight! "

Hyewon is about to run towards Chaeyeon but Yena is holding her tight so that she can't reach. She is kicking her legs in the air trying to reach Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon throws the broken fretboard in her hand to the floor.

" See, our instruments have crushed. So was our relationship. We are done."

" Yeah! We are done. Get out of the house! "

" Don't worry. I'm going. You have no manner to keep yourself away from your friend's crush. I can't stay in the same band with you anymore. I quit."

" Huh! I quit too. I quit from this nonsense friendship band or whatever."

Chaeyeon grabs her bag.

" I can't believe you have ruined our friendship."

She said it with teary eyes and walks out of the studio quickly, trying not to shed tears in front of Hyewon.

" Go! GO! I'M GOING TOO!!! "

Hyeown shouts and she kicks the fretboard on the floor in anger.

" Hyewon-ah."

Yena tries to calm Hyewon down while Yujin runs after Chaeyeon. Hyewon is breathing heavily as she is having mixed feeling and she sits on the floor.

" Aish! What's wrong with us? "

She shouts and hits the floor with her fist. And she covers her face with her palms. Yena sits beside her friend and she hugs her by the shoulder.

Hyewon's body is shaking and she is crying now. She can't believe how Chaeyeon can say 'quit' easily. Their firendship is a life long friendship. How it can be destroyed in a few days.

Sometimes, we have terrible break ups not only from love, but also from friendship. Frienship is the one of the most valuable and beautiful love too.

Friends' break up is also hurt. A lot.