Sweet Valentine

Sakura Fever

The warm radiations of the sun start to enter the room and waking Eunbi gently. She rubs her eyes and stays in the bed for a few more minutes before she gets up. She checks the clock on the table and it is only 7AM. They don't have to go to class today till 1PM so she will be free the whole morning.

* ring ring ring *

She grabs her phone and checks the caller. And she smiles it is her favourite maknae who is calling her.

" Hello Wonyoung-ah."

" Hello unnie, are you free? "

" Yes. What's wrong? "

" Unnie, I am eating breakfast at school canteen and I forgot my purse. Can you come and save me from the angry owner? "

" Oh, you clumsy girl. Wait. I will be there in half an hour."

" Nae, unnie. Thank you."

Eunbi runs into the bathroom and she does the morning stuffs in flash. And she changes clothes and runs to school cafeteria as she doesn't want poor little girl to wait so long.

She never stops till she reaches the cafeteria. Then she slows down and walks inside it. She looks around and apots Wonyoung sitting alone at the corner table, eating. When she sees Eunbi, she waves at her with a big bright smile.

" Unnie! "

" Aigoo, Wonyoung-ah, how can you forget to bring the purse? You will get hungry."

" No. It's not. It is a set up, unnie."

" Huh? "

Eunbi is surprised when Wonyoung said that. Someone puts a hand on her shoulder at that time and she feels a breathe on her left cheek.

" Happy Valentine, unnie."

" Huh? You- "

" I am sorry."

Yujin said cheerfully as she walks towards Wonyoung and hugs her by the shoulder.

" I know I can't ask you out so I asked a favour from Wonyoungie."

" Unnie, I am innocent here. She threatened me to help her or she will kick me out from school."

Wonyoung said and Yujin widens her eyes as the girl is lying.

" Yah! I never said that! "

" Unnie, that Ahn Yujin is really a bad girl. Don't let her play with you."

Wonyoung said and she runs out of the cafeteria leaving Eunbi and Yujin alone. Eunbi is staring with deadly glare and Yujin feels like sweating.

" Unnie, hehehe."

" Don't hehe me."

" Unnie, please. Everyone will be happy today and we have to enjoy too. Let's go out, okay? "

" Molla."

Eunbi said and she comes out from the shop. Yujin runs after her and they are now walking side by side to the classes.

" Yujinnie, here present for you."

" Oh, thank you! "

" Yujin unnie, please accept my gift."

" Of course. I will!! "

" Yujin-ah, I want to give you this chocolate."

" I love chocolate, thank you."

On their way, Yujin keeps getting gifts, making Eunbi uneasy. Finally, she stops and Yujin is about to bump into her.

" Ah, unnie. Why stop suddenly? We are about to crush! "

" Shut up. You have a lot of people who want to go out with you. Why you keep bothering me? "

" Beacuse they are not you. And I only want to go out with you."

Yujin said while biting her lips. 

" Let's have dinner together, unnie."

Yujin said and Eunbi doesn't know how to answer. So, she shakes her head.

" Mollayo. I'll think about it. Come back at 7, in front of the shop. Bye."

And she quickly runs away from Yujin. She doesn't dare to look back but she hears Yujin's cheer and so she has to increase her pace. Aish, it is too embarrassing.

She thinks and she walks to her class with a red face.

" Unnie!! Eunbi unnie!!! "

Eunbi turns around to see Sakura and Yuri, walking together. Yuri is hugging a big red roses bouquet as expected and she seems to be happy.

" Unnie, what are you doing here? We don't have class."

" Yeah. Wonyoung said she forgot to bring the purse so I came here to save her."

" You are so sweet! "

They both said and Eunbi smile with a frown. Well, for her sweetness, she has to meet Ahn Yujin in early morning. Sad.

Yuris seems she wants to say something so Eunbi has to ask.

" Yuri-ah, the bouquet is too beautiful."

" Yes. Yena unnie ordered it from Japan. These roses last for months she said. I have to wait and see it is true or not."

" You are lucky."

The three girls start walking back to cafeteria as Sakura wants to eat breakfast.

" We have a plan to go out later this evening. I am so excited of what she will give me as a gift."

Yuri said with a dreamy tone and Eunbi and Sakura look at each other and shake their heads. Yuri doesn't notice it and she continues.

" Yena unnie is so romantic. She takes care of me too well. Ah, I have made a chocolate for her. Wanna see? "

And she doesn't want for their answer as she takes out a box from her backpack. She opens the lid and they find heart-shaped chocolate pieces making words "Y+Y".

" Is it too childish? I think Yena unnie is so cute so I want to make cute things for her. What do you think? "

" She will love it. I bet "

Sakura whispers and Eunbi nods. Yuri seems she is satisfied with their answers and she closes the lid back. She then remembers something and asks Sakura.

" Sakura unnie, I am dying to know who will you choose for today."

" Hmmmm."

Sakura doesn't expect that Yuri will attack her with sudden question like this one. She blinks for three times and sighs.

" I have to make a schedule."

" How? How? How? Tell me."

" I agree to have a picnic with Jjaeyeon this afternoon and will go to amusement park with Kangchan this evening. I will stay at home at night as I don't want to eat dinner with them."

" So, who do you like more? Kangchan or Jjaeyeon? "

Yuri copies her nicknames and Sakura frowns.

" Yah! I don't know. I never think of dating them. Well, I have to admit that they are hot but becoming their girlfriend is a challange for me."

" Sakura, we don't have to choose. I mean life has many options. Not only two. Most of us always think only two. For example, choose between white and black but there are many other colors left. Understand? "

Sakura nods.

" Yeah. I need some time. I told them that I will give my answer on the Prom night. Huuu, it is really tiring."

" You are dating with two today? "

" It's not a date. I just wanna let them happy."

Sakura said. Well, she feels more and more confused day by day. She doesn't know whom to choose. Both of them are equally awesome in their own ways. It's really hard to choose.

 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                      xXx                                          xXx

 

 

 

 

 

" hmmm hmmm hmmmm."

Chaeyeon is murmuring a song while preparing for her date. She is wearing a white shirt with navy pants. She is checking her image in the mirror while tying a ribbon at her collar.

She smiles at her own image and finishes her preparing with some perfume. Perfect. She then grabs the rose on the table and puts it insude her inner pocket carefully. She then rudes her bicycle to the school where she promised with Sakura to meet.

She checks her watch and it is already 10. Oh, may be Sakura is here. I shouldn't let her wait too long. She thinks and rides faster. Chaeyeon finally reaches the garden where they first met and Sakura hasn't shown up yet. Huuu, what a relief!

Chaeyeon clears and leaves her bicycle near the garden. And she walks to her usual place of practising in the middle.

This place. She never expects that she will meet such an amazing girl here. Sakura changed her daily life since she made her first step into her life. 

" Jjaeyeon! "

She hears the familiar voice and she turns around to see Sakura walking towards her. As she is watching, Sakura lowers her head a little and smiles as she walks with radiations brightening from her back.

" When did you reach? Did you have to wait too long? You should call me."

" It's ok. I just reach."

Chaeyeon said and she helps Sakura to sit on the bench. Sakura shakes her head as she puts the basket in her hand on the bench and she takes out a tablecloth inside it.

" We have to sit on the grass if we want to go on a picnic."

" Oh, ok."

Chaeyeon said as she is watching Sakura placing the things on the cloth. Sakura pads the space beside her and signals her to sit beside her. Chaeyeon smiles in embarrassment but she sits on the spot where Sakura pads.

It's been a long time since she has been feeling this way. Well, since Mina left her, she never felt that way. But Sakura is different person for her. She feels excited whenever she gets near to Sakura. This is weird but she feels love through this feeling.

" Jjaeyeon  I made this. Try some."

" Hmmmmm, feed me."

Chaeyeon opens and Sakura gives her a cute glare. But she feeds Chaeyeon nevertheless and Chaeyeon gladly accepts.

" Say Ahhhh."

" Ahhhh."

They eat lunch together happily and talk about their childhood, getting to know each other more. 

" Ah, Saku-chan, I have a gift for you."

" Me? "

" Yep."

Chaeyeon smiles and she gives a box to Sakura. Sakura looks at her but she takes the box. She opens the box and it has chocolate and a small box.

" What is it? "

" Open it."

Chaeyeon said and Sakura opens the box.

" Oh, Jjaeyeon- "

It is a keychai, in the shape of feather. It is made of Platinum with a diamond near the end of the stalk of the feather.

" My nickname is feather. I want to give you a remarkable gift for our first Valentine so- "

" It must be expensive. I can't accept it."

" Hmmm. Don't think about it. Just accept. It is Valentine."

" But I didn't buy anything."

" You don't have to give me one."

Chaeyeon said and she looks into Sakura's eyes who is staring back with her round sparkling ones. Sakura gulps as Chaeyeon moves closer. They are so close. Ahh.

Chaeyeon tilts her head and she slowly leans closer. She closes her eyes and gets nearer and nearer. Sakura can even feel the hot breathe from the other girl. Sakura closes her eyes too as Chaeyeon's lips land onto hers. 

" ChaeChae? "

It has been only about 3 fine seconds. They both jump away from each other as they hear a voice. They both turn to their back and Sakura is so so so surprised when she sees Mina Myoui walking to them.

" Mina-chan! "

" ChaeChae, I have been looking for you the whole morning. We have a promise, remember? "

Mina said and Sakura is so surprised as she doesn't understand what is going on. Mina sits beside Chaeyeon and links her arm to Chaeyeon.

" Miyawaki Sakura!! "

Sakura is more surprised when she hears a call and she turns around to see angry Hyewon running towards them. Hyewon stops and she grabs Sakura's wrist.

" Yah! Lee Chaeyeon. You should take care of your own movie scrpit. Don't let Sakura hurt or else I will never forgive you. Get up, Sakura."

" Huh? "

" I said GET UP!!!!! "

Hyewon shouts and she pulls up Sakura and drags her away from there. Sakura drops her phone and it is crashed but Hyewon doesn't let her a chance to pick it up.

" Yah! Kang chan, what's wrong with you? You are hurting me."

Hyewon said nothing and she keeps dragging Sakura out of the school. The students are watching them and they are whispering as always. But Hyewon seems she doesn't guve a f**k and she keeps pulling Sakura.

" Kang Hyewon, let me go!!! "

Sakura said and she jerks her hand. Finally, Hyewon seems she can control herself and she lets Sakura go.

" Sorry. I was out of my mind."

" What's going on? "

" I'll explain you in the car. Let's go."

Hyewon said and Sakura nods. They enter Hyewon's car which has a luxurious back. It has mini bar, snacks and other entertaining equipments.

" Wow. You are really rich."

" Hehe. I am not. My parents are."

Hyewon said and she sits beside Sakura. She grabs Sakura's hand again and checks her wrist.

" Did I hurt you? "

" Yes, you did."

" I am sorry. I didn't mean to. Let me heal it for you."

Before Sakura can say anything, Hyeqon gives a quick peck to her wrist, making Sakura blushes. Hyewon presses a button and she said.

" Ajjushhi, drive to a good phone showroom. We need to buy a phone for Sakura."

" Oh, it's ok."

" I saw it was broken. Plus I didn't have time to buy your present. Let's go pick a good one."

She said and Sakura remembers that she needs to ask.

" What is going on? "

" Hmmm, Mina unnie came to us and looked for Chaeyeon so I followed her. I didn't want you to get hurt."

" Did you guys know Mina Myoui? "

" Of course, we are close to each other. She lived in Chaeyeon's house and learned Ballet from Chaeyeon's mother when she was young."

" Awww, that's why she seems to be close to Jjaeyeon."

Sakura said innocently and Hyewon sighs as she doesn't want to explain more. It will be uneven for Chaeyeon if she tells Sakura that Mina is Chaeyeon's first love.

" We are here, Agasshi."

" Let's go."

Sakura said and she tries to go pass Hyewon but Hyewon pulls her back and Sakura loses balance, ending up in Hyewon's embrace.

" Kura-ah."

" Hmmmm? "

Sakura and Hyewon forget to change their position and they both lose in their eye contact. Their breathing become faster, their heartbeats become faster, ah, why it becomes so hot suddenly.

Hyewon decides to follow the mood and she closes her eyes. What? She is about to kiss me? Omo, Sakura! Sakura thinks and she doesn't know how to react. But before she can think, Hyewon captures her lips.

OMG!

Sakura pushes Hyewon slowly after a few seconds.

" That's enough."

She whispers and Hyewon's eyes widen, her face getting red.

" I am sorry. I am sorry. I don't know what I am doing."

" Shut up. You are shouting me."

" Oop."

Hyewon quickly covers . And slowly, she smiles while touching her lips with her fingers.

" Hehe."

" What hehe? "

" Nothing. Hehe."

" Shut up. And let's get out of the car."

" Ok! "

Sakura shakes her head and they come out of the car. Hyewon buys her the new I-phone XS and Sakura tries to reject the gift. But Hyewon demands to accept it as she has broken her phone so Sakura has no choice but to accept it.

They screwed the plan to go to amusement park.They spend some time at a fancy restaurent instead and Hyewon gets her home around 7. Sakura goes to her room straightly and she lies down on her bed.

She takes out her new phone and looks at it. She has already tied the keychain that Chaeyeon gave her to the phone. She sighs.

They both are good to me. I am so confusing. The prom date ia getting nearer too. She still can't decide what to do.

She sighs and she decides to take some more time for the final decision. And she falls asleep as she is too tired for the day. Is it happy Valentine for her today?