Heart Shaker

Sakura Fever

One fine morning of Monday. The O.N.E members had sleepover at Kang Hyewon's house as they have to practise. They all slept on the mattress on the floor.

Chaeyeon is the first one to wake up. She quietly gets up from the bed which she shares with Yujin as the later is still in her deep sleep. She looks at Hyewon and Yena's side and the two are also sleeping.

Chaeyeon smiles at the kid like sleeping behaviours of her friends. Yujin is sleeping on her abdomen, her shirt is rolls up and her back is exposing but she has no shame with her friends, so who cares. Yena is putting her legs on Hyewon while the later is hugging Chaeyeon's guitar.

Chaeyeon decides to dance for a while before doing her morning stuffs. She plays a random song and walks towards the wall which is covered with a mirror. This wall is specially made for Chaeyeon to practise her dance.

Dance. Yes, dance. Something she has passion. Something she will like forever. And it is a symbol that Lee Chaeyeon had someone who made her fall in love with dancing.

She shakes her head as she doesn't want unnecessary thoughts coming into her head. She gives fully attention to the music as her almost all parts of the body move along.

Dance. Dance. Dance till you forget everything. She thinks.

When the song ends, Chaeyeon's body is covered with sweats. She is breathing heavily but she is satisfying with herself.

* Clap Clap Clap *

She looks at her friends and Hyewon has already woken up. She smiles at her bestfriend apologically.

" Sorry, Hyewon-ah. Did I wake you up? "

" It's okay. I have to get up anyway. We have school, remember? Monday is too boring."

" Yeah."

" Hummm, chingu-ah, uri Chaeyeonie~~~"

" Yah~ Don't try to comfort me. I am ok."

Chaeyeon said and Hyewon smiles. She knows her friend too well. How can she be ok?

" Yah! You two! What are you talking about? Me? Or about Yujin's sleeping behaviour? "

Yena who is also waking up asks. She then jumps towards Yujin and lies down in the back of the younger girl.

" Yujin-ah! Wake up. We have to go to school."

" Ara. Ara. Just go down from me."

Yujin said and Yena is evilly laughing. Chaeyeon laughs at her friends' silly jokes as she knows they are just trying to make her feel better.

" You know, you three are the best I can ever have."

" Omo, Lee Chaeyeon, I am tearing up."

Yena jokingly said Chaeyeon shakes her head. She then picks her bag up.

" I have to go to somewhere. I am going first."

" Umm, you don't have breakfast with us? "

" No. I don't have appetite today. Bye Friends. You are my love."

Chaeyeon said and she walks out from their practise room. Hyewon and Yena look at each other as they know they have failed in making Chaeyeon feel better while oblivious Yujin is still sleeping.

 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                          xXx                                         xxX

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura and Eunbi decided to have lunch together with Yuri. The three girls are sitting at the corner table in the cafeteria as they don't want any unnecessary attention from people. 

" Sakura unnie, my classmates are talking about what have happened between you and Kang Hyewon."

" What! Nothing really happened between us."

" Yes. I believe. But everyone is saying like you are their next target. Well, Ahn Yujin is a well-known player anyway."

" Huh, Ahn Yujin. I really hate her."

Eunbi joins the converstaion. At that time, some shadows stand beside them and to their surprise, they see the O.N.E .

" Omo! "

Eunbi is so surprised and she covers with her palm to prevent her exclaimation. Yena and Yujin are smiling brightly to them while Hyewon is frowning at the back.

" Can we sit here? "

" No! "

Eunbi and Yuri answer in unison. Hyewon frowns more deeper but Yujin just signals her to smile. 

" Umm, do you hear the rumor about me being a player and our next target is you, Sakura-sshi? I want to explain things to you. I don't want you to misunderstand us. Can we sit for the lunch? "

Yujin tries to be nice and she asks politely. As she has been one of the dream ideal type of Sakura, how can she resist Yujin's request.

" Hai! Please have a seat."

Yujin smiles and she winks at Yena. But Eunbi saw her every movements and she furrows her eyebrows. Oh, she really dsilike Ahn Yujin girl.

Yena quickly choose her seat beside Yuri as she wants to teast her more. Yujin choose the seat in front of Sakura, beside Eunbi. And Hyewon has nothing to left but sit beside Sakura.

"  Hey, I am Ahn Yujin. What's your name? "

" Where is your friend, Lee Chaeyeon? I didn't see her with you everytime."

Yujin tries to be friends with Eunbi but the older girl ignores her and asks Yena.

" Chaeyeon is busy today. She said she has to go somewhere."

Yena said. At that time, the food they ordered arrive and the six girls start eating.

" Sakura-sshi, I have heard that your mother owns a noodle shop."

" Yes. It is in xxxxx."

" Noodle shop? Do you need to eat noodle everyday? So do you really know how this delicious food taste?"

Hyewon suddenly asks. Yujin is trying to signal her not to say like this but she has already late. Sakura gives her a glare.

" Yah! Burnt noodle. I may be not as rich as you but I know how delicious food taste. I have enough money to spend."

" Whatever."

" Yah! What is wrong with you Hyewon unnie? Be friends with Sakura. I think she is nice. Ahahha."

Yujin tries to ease the tension but no one answers her and they keep eating their food.

" Yuri-sshi, I am Choi Yena."

" I know."

" Ummm, you- ummm, you are a new student too, right? "

" Yeah."

" So you didn't watch our performance yet? "

" I have watched at the first day of school. And I clearly remember your face though you can't be seen at the back of the band. Only your forehead was glowing at that time."

Yuri said and Yena's face turns red.

" Ah, it is because I am the drummer. Oh, I invite you to give a visit to our studio if you want."

" Yes. You can join too, pretty unnie."

Yujin said while she is flashing her killer dimple smile at Eunbi. Eunbi frowns as she tries to cover the feeling of happiness being called as pretty unnie.

" What pretty unnie. My name is Kwon Eunbi."

" Then I will call you Eunbi unnie. Hehehe. You are always welcome too. And Sakura-sshi, you too can come."

" Yes. Arigato. I will."

Yujin picks up the water bottle and she holds it as a mic.

" Ladies, today is a big day for the O.N.E. We have been friends for many years and we don't have any friends. Now, at this moment, we are having three new friends. From now on, we all are a big group of friends. Agree?? "

" Yes! "

Yena excitingly claps and Sakura follows after she takes a quick glance at Hyewon. Eunbi and Yuri said nothing but it seems they both agree too.

" Okay. As a celebration of our new friendship, Kang Hyewon will take care of the bill."

" What!! ME??? "

" Unnie, don't be stupid in front of girls. I mean, new friends."

Yujin said and she quickly steps on Hyewon's feet under the table. Hyewon frowns in pain but she knows she should follow Yujin's plan.

Sakura on the other hand is not really happy with this new friendship. Well, Lee Chaeyeon is not here. She sighs and stands up.

" I am going."

" Where? "

Hyewon asks in reflex. Sakura furrows her eyebrows and she puts her hands on her waist.

" None of your business."

She said and walks away from them with quick steps. Hyewon doesn't know what to say so she just hits the table with her fist angrily. Eunbi raises one of her eyebrows as she suspects that the O.N.E have a fishy plan with Sakura.

" Hyewon-ah, you said you want to be friends with her and all you did was sitting beside her like a scared mouse."

" Shut up, Yena. I don't know how to say let's be friends. Plus she doesn't like me obviously. She will be friends with me only when a pin from heaven hits with a pin from hell."

" You want to be friends with Sakura? "

" Yeah. While we were having breakfast, Hyewon unnie suddenly blurred out. Plus I really need to explain that I am not a player."

" Who is asking you? "

" I just want to explain you. I don't want you to think me as a bad player."

Yujin said and Eunbi turns her head to other side, ignoring the fact that Yujin is trying to flirt with her.

This girl is really talkative and annoying. Eunbi thinks.

 

 

 

Xxx                                          xXx                                         xxX

 

 

Sakura walks and walks and walks, and ends up in the garden where Chaeyeon usually hangs out alone. She looks around and trys to look for the dancer but there is no sign.

" Saku-chan? What are you doing here? "

" Ummm, I- "

" Come. Sit here with me." 

" Hai! "

Sakura sits beside Chaeyeon who is leaning on a tree and hiding behind it.

" What are you doing here alone? "

" I don't know. I want to be alone today and so- "

" Oh, Gomen. I didn't know you want to be alone. I am going."

Sakura said and she tries to stand up. But Chaeyeon grabs her hand back.

" No. Don't go."

" Umm? "

" Saku-chan, I want to go to somewhere. Will you come with me? "

Sakura becomes so happy and she quickly nods her head in agreement. They ride the bicycle and Chaeyeon leads her to a skate club.

" An ice skating club? "

" Yep."

" But I don't know how to ride."

Sakura said worriedly and Chaeyeon laughs. 

" Don't worry. I will teach you. I am a good ice skating teacher. Everyone in my team has learnt from me."

" Really? "

" Yes. So trust me."

Chaeyeon drags Sakura inside. The two girls take the skating shoes and they sit on a bench to wear. Chaeyeon notices that Sakura is finding difficult on wearing the shoe properly and she kneels down in front of Sakura making the Japanese girl widens her eyes.

" What are you doing? "

" I will help you. See. Learn well."

She said and Sakura is touched by her caring behaviour. Chaeyeon stands up again and she extends her both arms to Sakura.

" Now, pull my hands and stand up."

" No way!!! I can't!! "

" C'm on."

Sakura tries to stand up, shakingly.

" Make a step. Slowly. Slowly."

" Oh, Oh. I am scared."

" No. You are doing good. Walk slowly. Follow my steps."

They spend an hour and Sakura can finally play the ice skating. Chaeyeon doesn't let go of her hand throughout the whole time and it makes Sakura happier.

They finally lost all their energy and sit on the bench again, giggling.

" It is too much fun!! "

" Yeah. I told you."

" Thank you, Lee Jjaeyeon-sshi. You are a very good teacher."

" What? "

" I said Thank you."

" No. No. How did you call me? "

" Lee Jjaeyeon? "

Sakura looks at Chaeyeon with round innocent eyes. Chaeyeon laughs while shaking her head.

" It's not Jjaeyeon. Lee Chaeyeon."

" Jjaeyeon. Aish, I can't pronounce it."

Sakura said with a pout and Chaeyeon finds it cute. She leans on the bench fully.

" Saku-chan, I haven't tell this words to anyone for a very long time. Years ago on the same day as today, I lost someone very special in my life. She taught me how to play ice skating. She taught me to love dancing. And she left me. I have spent the whole day alone, thinking about her like a fool every year. But this year, thanks to you, I can pass it without crying. Thank you, Saku-chan, for being a friend with me and spend some time together."

Sakura is blushing and she is lowering her head to hide her red face. 

" I did nothing, Jjaeyeon-sshi."

" Haha. I love the way you call my name. I will take it as a nickname. Let's be friends, Saku-chan."

" Hai, Jjaeyeon-ah."

" Awww cute."

Chaeyeon pats Sakura's head lightly and the Japanese girl can't stop her blush. Chaeyeon stares at the cute and innocent face of Sakura while smiling.

This is my first time spending time with other person on this day. Sakura, can you really shake my heart level which has already steady? Chaeyeon thinks.