Choi Yena's plan Part 1

Sakura Fever

" Guys. I have something to tell you."

Yena said and everyone is looking at her. Thry are noa in their practise studio in Chaeyeon's house and preparing for the coming concert at School's Anniversary.

" Yes, Yena? You have any suggestion? "

" No, Chaeyeon-ah. It is not about concert."

" So? "

" It is personal."

" Okay. It is now serious. Let's have a seat."

Yujin said and they all sit in a circle on the floor. Yena seems nervous and they all are curious about their friend's strange behaviour.

" Ummmm, guys. I have somsthing to talk with you. I don't know what to do and I need your advice."

" Oh, c'm on. You can tell us anything. No need to talk a lot "

" Yeah."

Yena becomes more nervous as she keeps rubbing her forehead.

" I- umm, do you know the cute girl called Yuri? Jo Yuri."

" Who? Ahhh, a friend of Sakura, right? "

" Yes. Ummm, we have been close these days. We talk on phone till dawn almost every night. I visit her shop to meet her on almost every evening. And I think we are very close with each other."

Yena pauses. She checks her friends and finds that they give full attention to her so she is satisfied and she continues.

" I think I have something for her. I mean I am happy when I am with her. I am happy when I can talk to her. I am happy when I can spend time with her. What do you think, guys? "

" Unnie, when did you do all these things? "

Yujin asks with wide eyes. Yena is just laughing awkwardly. Chaeyeon thinks for a few seconds and she starts talking.

" Are you sure? I mean, this is not a play time. Are you sure you love her? "

" Yeah. I think I wanna spend the rest of my life with her."

" What is on her side, Yena-ah? Does she love you too? "

" Hehe. I think she does."

" Oh, what are you waiting for, unnie? Confess and take your girl."

Yujin said excitingly and Chaeyeon and Hyewon nod in agreement. Yena sighs.

" Yes. But I want it to be memorable for both of us. And idea? "

" Easy. Use the school radio channel and confess on air."

" Yah, Yujin-ah, the whole school will hear it. And what if Yuri becomes very embarrassed and she rejects? "

" Oop. Then cancel!! "

Yena strongly said and Yujin frowns. Hyewon suggests again.

" What if you borrow the amusement park or Namsan tower or something similar and confess? Girls like expensive surprises."

" When did you become a love expert, unnie. That's my idea not long ago "

Yujin frowns and said. Hyewon lowers her head and shuts up. Chaeyeon is browsing her phone and she said.

" Hey, what about a trip? She will like the idea and you can make memory on a trip. Right? "

" Oh, brillant idea!! "

" Yes. It's great."

" Let's go to Hawaii."

" We will come to help. Let's go this weekend."

All of the O.N.E members agree with the idea. Yena is smiling widely as she can't wait to go and tell Yuri about the surprise trip.

 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                         xXx                                          xxX

 

 

 

 

 

" Are we going with a private jet? "

" Yes, of course. Our Yena is a rich kid."

Yujin said and Sakura, Yena and Eunbi squeeze in excitement. Well, it will be weird to take Yuri alone to Hawaii with the O.N.E so they decided to take her friends, too.

* ringg ringg ringg *

Yujin frowns as she sees the caller. Why the hack Wonyoung has to call her?

" Hello, babysis."

" Unnie, come to me."

" Where are you? "

" At your back! "

" WHAT!!! "

Yujin turns around to see Wonyoung wearing a summer fashion short dress with big sunglasses. She widens her eyes and walks quickly to Wonyoung.

" What are you doing here? "

" Unnie, I heard that you are taking Eunbi unnie to Hawaii."

" It's not like this. It's Yena's plan. She has something to do with Yuri so- "

" Please, unnie. I want to come too."

" WHAT! NO! It's friends' trip."

" Please, unnie. I want to go on a vacation too. Please. Please. If not, I will tell Daddy that- "

" Aish. Ok. Ok."

" Yay!!!! COME HERE, UNNIES!!! "

" Huh? "

Yujin is surprised when she sees four girls running to them. 

" Who are they? "

" My friends from the noodle shop. And my friends from school."

Nako, Hitomi, Minju and Chaewon smile widely at Yujin. 

" Ahh, so? "

" Unnies, see? Ahn Yujin-sshi really called me and told to bring the whole members of the shop. Yujin-sshi is really kind hearted."

" What! Wonyoung-ah."

Wonyoung pulls Yujin by the arm and she drags her away from the girls.

" Unnie, what's wrong with you? Don't make me embarrassed in front of my friends. Smile, ok? "

" Yah! How can I? Yena will not love the idea of having guests on her confession day."

" C'm on. The more, the merrier. We can have a lot of fun together. I promise. If you don't take us with you, I will tell Eunbi unnie that you sent me to shop to get information about her."

" Yah! Ok ok. I will go tell Yena. Don't make any trouble, promise? "

" Promise!! "

Wonyoung jumps in excitment but Yujin is frowning. She is walking back to the O.N.E to tell Yena about the surprise guests.

" Is everything alright, sister-in-law? "

" Yes. And don't call me like this anymore."

Wonyoung said with a warning tone and Minju and Chaewon nod. The two Japanese girls who are not good at Korean that much do not understand and they don't have any suspect in Wonyoung.

About an hour later, the twelve girls get on the plane. Wonyoung sticks her tongue out at Yena who is glaring at her at the entrance. They have known this girl since she was born so she is like their real sister. That's why Wonyoung dares to do everything she wants.

The O.N.E members sit in their private room to make final plan while the others take seat as they like. Yena is nervous already and they all have to make her cool down.

The girls are talking about random things, totally oblivious with the plan. The O.N.E has told them that it will be a new hotel opening of Yena's family at Hawaii and they can join them if they want. Sakura, Eunbi and Yuri have never been to Hawaii so they wanted to come with them. Well, the others are obviously not in their plan.

After travelling for a couple of hours, they finally reach at the airport. As they have already told the hotel to pick them up, the hotel cars are already waiting for them. The cars take them to a beach hotel.

" So, we are staying in that bungalow houses? "

" Yes. They are cute, right? "

" Omo. You guys are really rich."

Eunbi murmurs. The colorful bungalow houses are on a hill beside the sea. There is a shore for their own in front of their bungalow houses. The O.N.E lives in two bungalow houses. Sakura and Yuri share one. Eunbi and Wonyoung, Minju and Chaewon, Hitomi and Nako share one each.

" Okay. It's 5 now. Let's have some rest and meet us here at 7. We will have campfire party tonight. Tomorrow, we will have to go to a ceremony and we will come back to Seoul the day after tomorrow. Alright? "

"Naeee"

" Now, have fun."

" Yayyyy!!! "

" See ya."

Sakura and Yuri enter their bungalow house. The houses are wide enough for two people. They can't imagine how rich Yena actually is. 

Sakura puts her bag on the floor and she throws herself on the bed. Yuri follows her and joins on the other bed.

" Unnie, I can't believe we are in Hawaii."

" Yeah. Why did they bring us with them? "

" They brought the whole shop so there will be no special plan like Eunbi unnie said."

Yuri said with a sad face. When the O.N.E said they are taking them to Hawaii, Eunbi suggested that Yena was making a move with this plan. But now, it seems they are taking them as their friends. The two girls they have never seen are also here too.

" Yuri-ah, don't be sad."

" I thought Yena unnie has something for me. We talk on phone for hours. She came and visited me. Well, it may be her friend, Yujin-sshi who is really after Eunbi unnie but I thought the feeling I had is real. I thought I am in love with her. But she seems she doesn't think like I do."

Sakura sighs as she doesn't know how to confort the girl.

" Unnie, I ill-treated her. What if she is taking revenge on me for what I did? What if she doesn't like me like I do? "

" Awww, Yuri-ah, don't make conclusion by yourself. Let's wait for tonight. Campfire is a fun place to talk. Right? "

" I - I don't know."

" Please take some rest. We will figure out later. I will kick her for you if she dares to play with our Yuri's heart. Alright? "

" Nae unnie."

Yuri whispers and she turns around to the other side. Sakura pulls the blanket up and she also turns around.

I wonder why Hyewon and Chaeyeon don't come to talk to me. She thinks. They saw her today but they just gave her a smile and walked away from her. What's wrong with them?? They seem a bit busy. And secretive?

Sakura sighs as she really can't understand them. Well, they have been friends for only two weeks and Sakura met Hyewon for two times and Chaeyeon for once only as she is super busy with her studies.

I will talk them later on this trip. We have plenty of free time here. Sakura thinks and then she falls asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                        xXx                                          xxX

 

 

 

 

 

" Cheers!!!!! "

The girls raised their cups and said in unison. They are making a campfire party on the beach not far away from the bungalow houses.

" Ahahahha. That's taste very good."

" Yes. Thanks to me. I put some volka to the juice."

" WHAT!!! "

Yujin proudly said and everyone eyes widen. Eunbi suddenly pulls her ear.

" Only me and Sakura are 18 here. You all are underaged, you brat."

" Ahh, unnie. It's hurt. Let me go!!! "

" What about my baby, Wonyoungie?? She is only in middle school."

" I gave her a real juice, I swear. Let me go."

" Fine! "

" Owww."

Eunbi lets her go and Yujin is rubbing her red ear. Wonyoung frowns as she can't drink the cocktail everyone has just tasted. But she didn't dare to ask because of furious, scary Eunbi.

" Let's dance, everyone. It's party time!! "

Yujin announces as she tries to change the subject and a music appears. She pulls Eunbi to the middle and starts moving her body with the music.

" C'm on. Join! "

The party now becomes alive in music and laughters. Everyone is dancing and there is Yuri at the corner. She looks at Yena who is awkwardly sitting and drinking alone.

She walks to Yena and joins beside her.

" Hey, unnie."

" *Cough Cough* Aww, Yuri-ah."

" What are you doing alone? "

" Ummm, drinking? "

" Airight."

Yuri takes another glass and she takes it in a shot.

" Hey, hey, slow down. You will be drunk."

" I'm fine."

Silence takes place between them. Yena takes secret glances at Yuri and finally, she dares to ask.

" Dance? "

" Hmm? "

" Let's go dance, my princess."

She dares and grabs Yuri's hand, pulls her up. A little drunk Yuri almost falls down but Yena is smart enough to catch her. Yuri smiles in Yena's embarace and she continues to lean on her.

" Stupid unnie."

She mutters. Yena said nothing but in her mind, she is apologizing. Please wait till tomorrow, Yuri-ah.

On the other side, Sakura is sitting and watching how crazy Eunbi's dance is. She is expecting the dancer Chaeyeon but the girl is nowhere to be seen. She thinks of going and talking with Hyewon, and there Kang Hyewon is, dancing like there's no tomorrow with Minju and Chaewon on her left and right.

" That baka is already drunk."

Sakura doesn't have any mood for crazy dance so she decides to take a walk on the beach. She grabs a bottle from the bartender and walks to the shore alone.

She is wearing a white dress which ends above knee length. The ends of the dress are flowing in the wind and she looks like an angel from fairytale when you see her from a distance.

The breeze brings cold fresh air from the ocean and Sakura feels relaxed. She walks under the silvery moonlight while thinking about her future. She wants to be a voice actress. It is not an easy goal but she wants to achieve it.

" Saku-chan."

Sakura's thought is cut by a voice and she sees Chaeyeon standing in front of her. She is wearing a shirt with flower pattern and a short pant. She is carrying a bottle in her hand too.

" Jjaeyeon-ah."

Sakura walks towards her and Chaeyeon smiles.

" What are you doing here alone? Don't you like dancing? "

" No. It's too noisy. Yujin's scream is unacceptable."

Sakura answers and Chaeyeon laughs so hard of the joke knowing how hyper Yujin can be. They both start walking together.

" It's been a long time when I last visited here. When I was 11, I think. We four are so young that I barely remember its beauty."

" And this is my first time here."

"It is beautiful, right? "

" Yeah."

Sakura said. Chaeyeon puts down her bottle on the sand and she asks.

" Wanna taste the ocean? "

" Huh? "

" C'm on."

Chaeyeon takes the bottle from Sakura and she puts it beside hers. She then grabs Sakura's hand and runs into the ocean.

" Ahhhh, Jjaeyeon-ah!!! "

" Hahahhaa. It's fun! "

Chaeyeon said. Both of their feet touch the cold salty water and Sakura shivers. Chaeyeon smiles widely and she starts splashing Sakura with water with her hands.

" Jjaeyeon!! Ahhhhhhh! "

" Hahahhahahha "

" I can make a move too! "

" Yah!! Saku-chan!! "

Sakura said and she splashs back. They run around in the water, splash each other with water, try to push each other into water. The two play in the ocean for minutes and they decide to go back to shore whwn their bodies are shivered from cold.

" It's really fun. Hahaha."

" Yeah, but you are a bully."

" Me? Yah, I am the kindest person you can ever know, Saku-chan."

" Who says? "

Sakura said. They sit on the sand and watch the ocean in all of its moves. Chaeyeon extends her bottle to Sakura.

" Cheers? "

" Cheers! "

They said in unison and drink. Chaeyeon puts down the bottle and she leans on her knees.

" The ocean seems gentle, right? It is as smooth and gentle as a kitten. But when it loses its temper, the ocean looks like a beast. Its storms can crush everything into pieces. It is not gentle anymore. Instead, it is wild and arrogent."

Chaeyeon pauses.  Sakura said nothing and keeps in silence.

" Actually, ocean is not my favourite place. It's like a woman."

She looks far far away. The black water is shining with silvery moonlight sparks. The waves run towards the shore, and they run back into the ocean again. The surrounding is beautiful in its nature way.

" Well, it looks like a woman I know. It may be sounded funny to you but it really looks like a woman I know. She is gentle. She is soft. She is kind. All my personal behaviours are taught by her. But, one day, she changed. She changed into a wild and arrogent one. She knew how to be cruel. She left me beside an ocean. She crushed my heart into pieces."

Chaeyeon notices her voice becomes cracked a little. She tries her best to keep her tears forbidden, not wanting Sakura to notice.

" She really looks like an ocean goddess. Well, to me, she is a goddess even if she left me at the end. Her name is - "

Suddenly, Chaeyeon feels a weight on her shoulder. Sakura is falling asleep and so her head falls on Chaeyeon's shoulder. Chaeyeon frozes at the touch and then she smiles.

" Aigoo, I'm telling you a rare story and you fell asleep. Good."

She tilts her head and looks at Sakura's face. Her facial features are different from Korean. She has big round eyes. They can be said as Sakura's signature. Chaeyeon raises her hand and she is about to Sakura's hair gently. But she is afraid of waking up the Japanese girl so she puts her hand down.

" Sleep well, Saku-Chan. Thank you for being company with me."

She whispers. Sakura hears nothing and she is falling asleep peacefully on Chaeyeon's shoulder. The breeze runs between them as if it is enjoying the moment of the two girls.

Night at the ocean is always beautiful for those who have hearts to feel the love.