The Kims

Sakura Fever

" Minju-ah~ Let's go to school~"

Kim Minju hears a voice echoing towards her room. She smiles at her silly bestfriend's childish voice as she is picking her things up from the bed.

" Minju-ah~"

" Cominggg "

She yells back and runs down the stairs. Kim Chaewon is sitting in their living room while drinking a milk bottle. When she notices her friend is here, she smiles.

" Morningg~"

" Stop that ageyo! "

Minju said but Chaewon just ignores her. She extends her hand to Minju, signals her to pull her up. Minju sighs but she takes the hand and pulls the girl.

" My Minju is the best! "

" Shut up. Let's hurry up and go. We have a plan to do. Remember? "

" Oh, right."

Minju and Chaewon come out from the house. Chaewon can't help but to link her arm with Minju while walking to school.

" Minju-ah, I wonder when we will be friends with the O.N.E, especially with Yujin."

" Yeah. Her dimple is so amazing. I want to swim in that dimple."

" Awwwww. So romantic!!! "

" Ah, Chaewon-ah, did you bring the oil bottle I have asked? "

" Yes. It is here."

" Okay. We have to protect our the O.N.E members. I will go to the abondoned swimming pool area and make the preparation. You go to Sakura girl and bring her there."

" Alright."

They walk to the school and when they reach to the gate, they separate ways to do the plan. Well, Kim Minju and Kim Chaewon are bestfriend since middle school and now they are in high school first year. They have been following the O.N.E since they debuted and the two girls are their No.1 fan especially Ahn Yujin.

They have been secretly protecting the O.N.E from their anti. So, this transferred student, Sakura girl will have no chance to touch their leader.

Chaewon walks to the final year's classrooms and looks for Sakura. To her luck, she easily finds Sakura sitting with a girl named Eunbi in front of the library.

" Sakura, don't call me Eunbi unnie. You and me are in the same class. It is weird if you keep calling me unnie or onii-chan. Plus people will think I am an Ajjuma."

" So, I will have to call Eunbi-ah? "

" Yes, exactly."

She clears and pulls her dress before she walks to them in an innocent way.

" Are you Sakura, the new transfer student? "

" Yes."

" Oh, the Principal wants to see you. Please follow me."

" Okay."

" I'll come."

Eunbi said but Chaewon stops her.

" No need. A bunch of transfer students have to fill the forms so she won't be alone. Don't worry. Your class will start soon. The teacher will be angry if you are not in class."

" She is right, Eunbi onii- I mean Eunbi-ah. I can go alone. Don't worry."

Sakura said and Eunbi sighs. She then nods and Sakura gives a squeeze to her hand as she follows Chaewon. Chaewon leads Sakura away from Eunbi and she gives her a map she has taken.

" Sakura-shhi, the Principal is waiting here. I have to go to my class so you should go alone."

" Oh, it's fine. I will find the right way with this map. Thank you."

Sakura said and she starts to walk away from Chaewon. Chaewon takes out her phone and calls Minju.

" Minju-ah, she is coming."

" Ok. But I am already behind you."

Chaewon turns around and she finds Minju smiling at her.

" Minju-ah~~~"

" Let's go. We should follow her too. Let's go check her face when she falls into the water."

" Yo, unnies!!!!! "

At that time, someone is calling them from behind and they both turn around. A very tall, young girl is waving at them as she is walking towards.

" Where are you going? "

" Oh, sister-in-law!!! Anneyong!!!! "

" Anneyong. Anneyong. Actually, I haven't eat my breakfast and I am looking for someone to accompany me. Let's go to cafeteria."

" Ah, Wonyoung-ah. Unnies are busy. We have to go- "

" Really? It's ok. I will go alone. I am about to give you the brand new selca my sister has taken."

" What!!!! Omo. We are free. C'm on, sister-in-law. Let's go eat."

The two Kims pulls the yound girl from both arms and they walk to the cafeteria. Her name is Ahn Wonyoung, little sister of Ahn Yujin. The two Kims keep following Yujin and they finally can be friends with Yujin's sister.

Actually, Wonyoung is just a bully for them. She force them to do things to accompany her. She gives them Yujin's stuffs and they can't say No to their dream sister-in-law.

The three girls enter the cafeteria and order.

" Chaewon-ah, I can't cut the Hamburger."

" Give me your plate, Pabo-ah."

Chaewon takes Minhu's plate and she cuts the bread for Minju. Wonyoung who is checking them from the other side of the table stops the of the juice and she starts talking.

" Unnies. It has been two years you two start following my unnie."

" Yes. We know."

" But I think you guys are not suit with my sister. I mean Ahn Yujin is so annoying. You are girly, cute and beautiful. She is no match for you."

" Ummmm? "

" Plus, I can see how you two care for each other. Do you guys have feeling for each other? "

Wonyoung asks and Minju and Chaewon froze. Are they have feeling for each other?

" It's no way. How we can have- "

" Unnie, you just like my unnie as an idol. You don't have real feeling for her. But the way you care for Minju unnie is different. It has been two years since I knew you. You always care for her. She is always there for you. It is mutual and it is love. You guys just still didn't notice it."

Wonyoung talks a lot and she takes a bite of her burger. She checks the two girls in front of her who is now lowering their heads. She can see their red ears. Oh, they are blushing.

" Don't deny and think carefully. How you two spend times together. How you two stand for each other. How you two fulfill each other's wish. Yes. This may be bestfriend things but your eyes are telling me another story."

She takes the last bite of the burger and drinks all the juice in one sip.

" I really like you two. I don't want you two waste your times on my stupid sister. And the most important thing is I have no money on me. Please give the bill for me. I have class."

" Yeah. Thanks to you. We are now awkward with each other plus we will miss the diving show of Sakura in abondaned swimming pool area."

" Sakura? Who is Sakura? "

" There is a new transfer foreign girl. Her name is Sakura. She is bad mouthing about our Kwangbae and we have made a plan to give her a lesson."

" Ummm, ok. I am going. You two should settle about your problem first before you go make a new one."

Wonyoung said and she quickly walks away from them. She takes out her phone and calls her sister. Hopefully, she can save a new victim of 2Kims again.

Two Kims being left in the cafeteria is still lowering their heads and refusing to look at each other. They both are thinking if Wonyoung is right.

Chaewon dares to have a glance at Minju and she whispers.

" Minju-ah, what are you doing? "

" I- I don't know."

" Are you mad about sister-in-law said? "

" No. But I am thinking about it. Are you really- Do you really have feeling for me? "

Minju pulls all her courage and looks at Chaewon. They both have super red faces and ears. Chaewon is rubbing the back of her neck as she is nervous.

" Well, we are best friends. We spend almost all time together. I didn't notice what I am feeling, I didn't have the answer why I am having butterfiles on my stomacgmh whenever you smile or whenever I can make you smile, until sister-in-law said these things. I think I do have feelings for you."

She looks at Minju in the eyes.

"  What about you Minju-ah? Do you have any feeling for me? "

" Pabo-ah, then why you keep calling Wonyoung as sister-in-law?? I don't like!!! "

" Omo! Are you jealous? "

" Yes! So what!! "

"  Omo! Omo! So are we dating? "

" I don't know. It's embarrassing."

Minju said as she hits Chaewon's shoulder lightly. She then pulls her backpack and runs out of the cafeteria in embarrassment.

"  Minju-ah!! Let's go together!! Wait for me!! "

Chaewon shouts and she grabs her backpack too before she runs after Minju. They totally forget about the O.N.E or Sakura at that moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                          xXx                                         xxX

 

 

 

" This place is strange. Why the Principal wants to see us here? "

Sakura is talking to herself while she is checking the building in front of her. The map shows this is the right place but it seems no one is here.

" But this is Principal's calling anyway. I have to go."

Sakura thinks and she starts walking in the building. It is a swimming pool. Although everything is placed perfectly, no one is here. There are dust everywhere. It looks like an abandoned place. 

Sakura keeps walking and she slowly reach near the pool. The water is green and it seems freah though the place seems quite dusty. When Sakura is about to move a step closer to pool where a small pool of oil on the bank of the swimming pool-

" Wait, Japan girl! NO!!! "

She hears a shout and sees a shadow running towards her. The owner of the shadow pulls her from the hand and Sakura is thrown forwards, ending up in the embrace of someone.

Sakura is scared and she has to put her hands on the shoulder of the shadow to prevent from losing balance. Sakura looks up and her eyes meet a pair of brown, round eyes.

"  Are you okay? "

The person asks as she is holding her from the waist. Sakura is snapped from the dream and she notices it is the girl from the O.N.E.

" You!!! The burnt noodle!! Let me go!! "

Sakura shouts and she pushes away Kang Hyewon. They both lose balance and Hyewon accidenly steps on the oils that Minju put before. And the two girls bith fall into the water.

*Splash*

" Ahhhhhh!! HELP!! HELP!!! I can't swim!!!!!! "

Hyewon is shouting in the water while hugging Sakura more. Sakura tries to remove her arms from her body and she looks at the girl in anger. But the younger girl is now moving all her four limbs as she doesn't know how to swim.

Sakura who is thinking Hyewon is faking now worries as the younger girl seems she is tired already. Sakura sighs and she hugs Hyewon by the neck from behind. She swims towards the bank where Yena and Yujin are waiting.

" Here, Sakura-sshi."

Yujin gives her hand to Sakura while Yena is pulling Hyewon up from her armpits. Hyewon is sitting on the bank and breathing heavily and Sakura and glaring her with flaming eyes.

" Yahhhh! Baka-ah. What are you doing? Is this a prank you have planned for me? Huh? "

Sakura shouts and Hyewon can't still speak.

" It's not like this Sakura-sshi. We have a news that someone is setting you up in a mess and we came here to save you."

" What? "

" See. There is a pool of oil under you feet. Someone has put it and sent you here in order that you would step on and fall to water. We have a news that some of our fans made this. They knew what happened between you and Hyewon unnie. We are sorry about it and we want to save you from danger."

Yena explains and Yujin nods in agreement. Sakura hestitates and she looks at Hyewon. She sighs and finally she speaks.

" You are so stupid. You said you are here to save me but I end up in water. Now, I can't even go to class. And I have to save your stupid friend in return. Arigato. Excuse me if you have no other business with me."

Sakura said and she gives a final glare at Hyewon before she walks out from the building. Yena and Yujin sit beside Hyewon.

" Yah! Kang Hyewon. What made you run towards her like this? "

" I don't know. It happened in automatic."

" Damn. Hyeown unnie. As a love expert I am, I have a suspicion here."

" Shut up Ahn Yujin. If you dare to say nonsense things, I will cut your tongue. Aish! Why I am so stupid to fall down like a fool. And I could swim neither. Stupid. Stupid."

Hyewon said angrily and hitting on the ground. Yena takes a glance at Yujin and the youngest girl smirks, noticing that something is wrong with Kang Hyewon.

 

 

 

 

Xxx                                         xXx                                          xxX

 

 

 

" Why I am always unlucky whenever I met her? She is ugly. Her mindset is ugly. Her heart is ugly. Ahh, why doesn't she look like a clumsy character from an Anime? I don't want her in my Anime world! Why does she keep showing up? "

Sakura is talking to herself while she is walking back to the school gate. All her clothes are wet and she doesn't have extra clothes. She has to go back to home to change.

" And all she did were stupid things. Her brain is as dumb as her hair style. Baka! "

" Saku-chan! "

At that time, she hears a call and she sees that Lee Chaeyeon is walking towards her.

"  What happened? You are all wet."

" Yeah. I had an issue with your fans and they set me up in a prank, ending me all wet."

" Uh. Really? "

Chaeyeon doesn't know what to say. She feels sorry for Sakura. If it is her fans who made it, then it will be her mistake. She has to repay Sakura.

Chaeyeon takes off her shirt and gives it to Sakura.

" Wear it. Your shirt is wet and people will see your underwear. Take it."

She said and she puts the shirt on Sakura's shoulders. Sakura is touched by the behaviour and she smiles in shy.

" Arigato.  Now, excuse me. I have to come back to school after I have changed my clothes."

Sakura said and she walks away from Chaeyeon. Polite and caring Lee Chaeyeon is total opposite from clumsy and angry Hyewon. How the two people with different personalities can be friends? It is too weird.

" Saku-chan!! "

"  Oh! "

Sakura is surprised when Chaeyeon appears beside her, riding a bicycle.

" I will give you a ride. Will you come? "

Oh. Omo Omo. What I have to do? Lee Chaeyeon is taking me on her bicycle???

Sakura is so surprised. Chaeyeon smiles and she pulls Sakura by the hand.

" C'm on. Don't feel sorry. I want to repay you for what my fans have done. Please."

She said and how Sakura can deny? She hops one the bicycle and Chaeyeon starts to ride.

" Saku-chan. Hold on me. You will fall if not."

" Oh! Ok."

Sakura nervously answers. She first thinks of hugging the dancer by the waist. No.No.No. She will think me wrongly. I am not taking advantage on her.

Sakura thinks and she starts to grab Chaeyeon's T-shirt. Chaeyeon smiles at the cute behaviour of Sakura and she decides to ride faster.

" Hold tight~"

Sakura is trying to hold herself not to lean on Chaeyeon as the later girl's sweet scent is driving her crazy. She is feeling like she is in a movie or something. This is the moment she has been dreaming for years.

Why I am so lucky? Sakura thinks.