Three

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since she’s back in Korea. She’s spend it most of the time with her family and following Bomi around settling the newly bought a condominium unit.

Sometimes she missed the air in London. Where she spent almost 4 years of her life with Bomi after that day.

She decided she needed to be away from everything that remind her of Eunji and everything in Korea makes her misses Eunji. So she decided moving country will be a good move. Little did know how complicated human heart is. 

She still remembering all of her moments with Eunji in between her new life at London.

Now here she is, back at Korea. She feel nervous by just being here since the moment she first step a foot in this country a week ago. 

She did come back once in a while but this time, she’s back for good and it makes her nervous and anxious all the time. 

Today she got nothing to do and thought of going to gym to kill her spare time in the  weekend morning. And here she is at the gym near the condominium area.

Chorong step into the gym, preparing to do some warm up. Then she saw a women in the treadmill getting ready to finish her last lap. 

A women with short hair, toned body and it reminds her of that particular person who she very much missed and never once that person vanish from her memory since then until now

 

 

++++

 

 

Chorong settling herself at one of the treadmills at the gym. This is her first time at that gym. Beside her is a girl who is just started she guess, because that girl still do some slow running at the treadmill and shuffling her iPod. Finding a suitable playlist for her workout she guessed.

It’s 8pm. She just finished with her group discussion and decided to go to the gym. She wanted to be back in shape after she stopped for a few months due to busy with her classes, group project, assignments etc. She’s in her final year so it has really keep her busy. But this time she has decided to be back doing at least an hour of workout for at least 3 times a week or more despite how busy she is. She want to do it not just because to get in shape but also it’s important to keep an healthy life.

Her eyes met with the girl at the treadmill beside her. Without she realise, she stare that girl for almost a few seconds long and got caught staring by that girl.

“Hi” she flashes her cute eye smile and warm smile at Chorong.

Gosh, so cute.

“Hi” Chorong replied with a bit blush at her cheeks after getting caught staring.

They just exchanged smile and both of them continue focusing with their own work outs.

 

 

After an hour and a half, Chorong done with her workout. She went to take shower and change her clothes. Wanting to go home and take a rest.

“Hey” it’s that girl again, from the treadmill. She’s sitting at the bench facing the lockers. She tilt her head when greet Chorong.

Looking so damn cute with her high ponytail, a light fringe and a cute eye smile.

“Hey” Chorong greets back. 

Chorong just finished showering and now standing in front of the mirror, want to dry off her hair. She just look at the girl from her reflection at the mirror.

“First time here?” The girl asked.

“Yes. You regular here?” Chorong ask back.

“No wonder never saw you before. I think it almost a month since I joined here. You live near here?” that girl flashes her cute smile again at Chorong.

“Yes and this the nearest gym with my college. Easy for me to come after class or group discussions” Chorong answered.

“Oh you go to A college? I go there too. I’m majoring in vocal. Faculty of music.” That girl walk to Chorong andstretch her arm to Chorong. Asking for a hand shake.

“Journalisms” Chorong grab that girl hand and shakes it.

“Fancy” That girl smirks.

“So do you” Chorong said back.

The girl walk to the bench where she sit just now to take her belongings. She grab her bag and turn to Chorong, “I’m Eunji by the way. Jeong Eunji”.

“Park Chorong” Chorong turn to face that girl and said her name too.

“Pretty, like you. Hope to see you in here again tomorrow” Eunji said and wink to her. Then she walk out from that locker room.

! That’s crazy. I can feel my heart almost bursting out talking to her. Why the heck am I feeling like this.

Chorong bring her hand to her chest. Feeling her own heart beat. She trying her best to keep her composure and not rambling while talking to that girl just now.

 

 

++++

 

 

All the reminiscing moment she had just now vanish just like that the moment the women in the treadmill done with her routine and turn around, off from that treadmill.

She can’t believe her eyes. She just froze still at her spot.

And obviously the other party is shocked with what she see too.

No words come out from . Her lips parted a bit, shows how much in shock she is right now.

Both of them just stare at each other with a disbelief. All of places in Korea, and here they are in a gym, in the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter