Thirteen

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“At Hayoung’s, I want to bring the pasta to Bomi but you said you can finish it all. But then you invite your friend to eat together. You don’t want me to give it to Bomi but you can give it to your friend?” Chorong raise her head and said the same thing again.

Eunji smiles and shakes her head. “And that bothers you..why?”

Chorong sigh, take a deep breath before she speaks.

“We kissed…we kissed then you hug that woman…you laugh and smile at her…we kissed, Eunji” Chorong stepping closer to Eunji.

"Yes, we kissed..I know. But..Chorong.." Eunji didn't get to finish her sentence.

**chup** Chorong lips already on her.

Eunji pull away. “Chorong..”

“Shh..” She shush and kiss Eunji again. More passionate this time. Eunji melt with the kiss.

Chorong arms wrap her neck. When the kiss going wilder, she can feel Chorong hand in her hair. Finger messing up her hair.

“Chorong..we-we better stop..before we regret doing this” Eunji pull away again before she totally lose herself with the kiss.

“I won’t..can we..”Chorong said in between her panting. Catching a breath. Still very close with Eunji and her lips brush at Eunji’s lips when she’s speaking.

“For this once-only tonight…let’s stop thinking and just do it..I- I miss you” her finger start to Eunji pyjama. She kiss Eunji again. A chaste kiss at her lips, then move to her cheeks and her neck.

Eunji let out a small moan. Can’t hide the feelings of loving the kisses anymore. “Are-are you sure?”

“Emm?” Chorong too occupied in kissing Eunji anywhere she can reach.

“You..won’t regret this?” struggling to enjoying the kisses but at the same time still worrying if this is the right thing to do.

“Yes, I’m sure” Chorong stop the kissing and look directly at Eunji. Said in firm what she want.

“I guess- I’m not gonna regret this too” Eunji said and kiss Chorong. It’s her turn to take the lead. Chorong smile in the kiss.

Chorong move her hand, touching Eunji chest, going down to her abs and further down inside her pant.

Eunji jerk a bit once she felt Chorong hand caressing her core that is covered by the . “- Rong, not here” Eunji tango kissing them until they are in the bedroom.

They didn’t waste even a single second once they are comfortably in bedroom. Eunji is already half and Chorong just can’t stop her hand from touching Eunji.

“You sure are miss me, huh?” Eunji smirk. She pull away and take both Chorong hand.

“Don’t act like you don’t miss me too” Chorong roll her eyes and chuckles.

“yeah, you’re right” with that Eunji push Chorong at the bed and start striping the woman while kissing her cheeks, necks and everywhere she can kiss.

Chorong moan at the kiss and Eunji’s touch. When Eunji her , she moans harder. This just makes Eunji more excited, she bites the woman .

“Eunji..” Chorong said in between catching her breath. She can feel Eunji is biting all over her body.

“Ermm..”Eunji didn’t stop and half ignoring the woman.

“Stop leaving your marks at my body”

Eunji smirks. “No one going to see it”

Chorong rolls her eyes. Yeah that woman is right. No one ever going to see it. She then just leave Eunji and enjoy the that she misses so much.

“” One hand grip the bed sheet and another grip Eunji’s hair. Her back jerking upward once Eunji tongue reach her core.

Chorong moan harder and slightly push Eunji head closer to her core.

Eunji let out a moan when Chorong push her. She knows the woman enjoy it so much. She then push two finger inside Chorong. It make CHorong scream and grip her hair harder. Eunji smirk, she know she did the right thing to pleasure the woman.

 

 

 

“I’m sure going to sore tomorrow” Chorong said. Looking at Eunji who is lying beside her. They are lying facing each other.

“I’ll take that as a compliment” Eunji grin and winks at the woman.

Chorong chuckles at Eunji remark.

“Did you ever grow old?” Eunji ask, reaching Chorong face and caressing her cheeks.

“What with that sudden question?” Chorong look at the soft looks Eunji gave her.

“Nothing, it just..you’re so pretty” Eunji gaze went all over Chorong face. Like she’s trying to capture it in her mind and remember it forever. Not that she’s going to forget her, it just she want to use every chance she have to look at the beautiful woman in front of her.

“Don’t tell me you just realised my beauty”

Eunji laugh at Chorong remarks.

“Don’t worry I do realised it since the first time my eyes landing on you” She kiss Chorong cheek.

Eunji then just caress the woman cheek again, looking deep into her eyes. She seems like thinking about something and wanted to say something. But nothing came out from . They just staring at each other for a few seconds. Then she roll herself out of bed and put on her pyjama shirt, leave the pant aside.

“Eunji..” Chorong can sense that Eunji is bothered by something. She wanted to ask but not sure what she want to ask.

“I’m need to pee” turning her head to Chorong and smile at the woman. She know Chorong is confuse with her suddenly acting like that. She have to clear her head. Don’t want to say anything yet about what she’s thinking.

Chorong just lying at Eunji bed while the woman in the bathroom. Staring at the ceiling. Wondering if Eunji regretting this. Wondering if Eunji maybe still hating her and hating herself for having with Chorong. Wondering if Eunji will avoiding her after this.

“Chorong” Eunji calls from inside the bathroom, shove away all her negative thinking.

“Yes?” She look over at the bathroom that the door is open. Eunji did not close it when she enter. But she can’t see Eunji.

“What you want for breakfast tomorrow?”

“Erm? What?” Chorong surprise with the question.

“Breakfast tomorrow. Anything you want? I can make it for you”

“You want me to stay?”

“Huh?” Eunji flush the toilet. Walk towards the bathroom door frame and lean at it. Looking at Chorong who is now sitting at the bed. Cover her body with the blanket.

“Why would you think that I don’t want you to stay?”

The woman shrug, “I don’t want to burden you, thinking about this”.

“I’m not. The was mutual. Please stay, okay” Eunji firmly said. Hoping Chorong not thinking that she just want and ask her to leave after the .

Chorong lay down at the bed again. Pull the blanket to cover her entire body, “If you insist”. Trying to look nonchalant.

Eunji chuckles and shakes her head looking at Chorong. She then went back inside the bathroom to wash her hand.

“So..back to my question. What you want for tomorrow’s breakfast?” Eunji climb up the bed and lay on her left side with her arm supporting her head, looking at Chorong. Waiting for an answer.

“How about..” Chorong scoot closer, “we don’t talk about tomorrow..” her hand reach for Eunji pyjama button. Slowly it one by one.

“I just put this on when I went to bathroom” Eunji pouting. She know very well what Chorong wants, but she want to tease the woman a bit.

“Eunji” Chorong look up at Eunji.

“Yes?”

“Shut up” Chorong said while close the gap between them and kiss the woman.

Eunji smirk and try to put a bit of force to dominate the situation. Chorong pull away, shakes her head and come closer to Eunji again, “this time, I’ll lead” then she winks to the woman.

Eunji gasp, shock and her jaws left open. She’s speechless. Chorong chuckles at the sight.

Eunji then grins. She likes the idea. Eunji lean back, open her arms “I’m at your service ma’am” She grins wider. Imagining the things that Chorong will do to her.

Chorong move to be on top of Eunji. She quicken her hand to strip Eunji. She smiles before she kiss Eunji lips. Move to her cheeks, then she run her tongue at Eunji jaw. Going down to her neck. Bite her neck to leave her mark there. Her hands busy squeezing Eunji .

“Ah....” Eunji and swearing at the pleasure

 

 

+++++

 

 

Chorong flinch when she can feel something hot hitting her. She open her eyes but the bright sun made her squint. The sunlight hitting her directly from the small opening of the curtain. She stretch her body, wondering what time is it now. She look around to find her phone and found it at the bedside table.

“” She swear once she look at the time at her phone. Immediately bring herself out of bed and out of the room looking for Eunji.

“Hey” Chorong said once she finds Eunji at kitchen. Her back facing her. With that greets, Eunji turn around and immediately smiles at her.

“Hey. Had a good sleep?” Eunji replied shortly before she went to continue whatever she’s doing.

“Yeah. Eunji..”

“Hmm?”

“It’s noon. Why didn’t you wake me?”

Eunji turn around and smiles again at the woman, “you didn’t get any sleep last night”.

Chorong rolls her eyes, “and whose fault is that?” She raise her eyebrow.

“Hey, you came on to me”

“That’s because..you are too..ugh, it’s you” Chorong stutters and blushing.

“Because I’m too irresistible?” Eunji chuckles looking at Chorong flustered like that. Then she went back to finishing her cooking.

“Shut up” Chorong face is too red now. This makes Eunji laugh louder.

“What time you wake up to cook all this? Did you had any sleep?” Chorong wonder if Eunji get any sleep at all for her to cook this meals.

“Yes. I woke up an hour before you I guess” She said simply while busy with the frying pan.

“Give me a sec. This is almost finish”.

“What are you cooking?” It smells good and it’s making her hungry all sudden.

“I’m making kimchi fried rice. I just realised I got nothing to cook. Will you be okay with this? Or you want to have lunch outside?” Eunji hit with a sudden realization if Chorong will be okay to eat only fried rice for lunch. She must be hungry since they skips breakfast.

“No need to waste that. I’m okay with anything as long as I can fill my stomach. That is more than enough” Chorong reassure the woman. She really don’t mind and she is so hungry now to think about other food.

“Good, cause I made steamed egg too” Eunji point at the other stove that has black bowl there.

“You and your love for eggs” Chorong just smile at Eunji.

Eunji turn of the stove, “done. Let’s eat”

 

 

 

 

*************************************

 

 

 

 

Naeun ended the call and place the phone besides her plate. She bring her gaze up to the woman in front of her.

“Eunji wants to come over” Naeun said. Finishing the remaining juice in her glass.

“Now?”

“Yes. Are you finished?” Naeun point to the woman plate with her eyes.

“Yup, I can go now” That woman answer and stand up. Going to change her clothes because she’s wearing Naeun shirt right now and get her stuff before going.

“Bomi..” Naeun stop the woman.

“Sorry for rushing like this” She continue.

“Hey, no need to be sorry. We have finished eating anyways” Bomi place her palm at Naeun’s and squeeze it a little.

“Did she tell you why she wanted to meet?” Bomi ask while she’s changing her clothes. Naeun follow the woman to the room and just sitting at the bed looking at Bomi change.

“No, she said will tell me later. Why you ask?” Bomi never the one who ask about Eunji. It always Naeun who talk about Eunji all this while.

“Erm, I just remembered Chorong call me last night”

“You think it’s about Chorong?”

Bomi just shrug, “Maybe not”.

“You okay with her talking about Chorong to you?” Bomi stop and turn to look at Naeun.

“I thought we agree to not talk about other people when we are together” Naeun look at the woman.

Bomi chuckles, “Okay” remembering everything that happened last night. She smile at Naeun.

Before Bomi left, she give Naeun a quick peck at the lips. Leaving Naeun blushing alone in her condo. She’s starting to get flustered over a simple things Bomi did and she wonder why.

 

 

+++++

 

 

Naeun pour orange juice into two glasses and bring it to the living room. She place the glass at the coffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter