Two

Missing Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seriously Eunji? Seriously! It’s almost an hour. Why are you so late? Did you forget about today?” Naeun said soon after Eunji take a sit in front of her. The ice coffee she ordered, almost finish while waiting for Eunji to come. She’s now looking at Eunji asking for explanation about the lateness.

Naeun has waiting for Eunji at the cafe nearby Eunji office. They have promised to meet up there during lunch hour and Eunji will take half day of work for today appointment. However she have been there since 2pm but no sight of Eunji until almost an hour she’s sitting there.

“I’m so sorry. My meeting ended late. Nothing I can do, Naeun ah” Eunji trying begging for her life when Naeun looking like she want to eat her alive.

 “And you don’t have any thought to message me about it at all? If you told me, I won’t be here early” Naeun can’t believe that Eunji let her wait for an hour without any notice about her going to be late.

 “I wanted to, but I forgot to bring my phone to the meeting room. I left it at my desk. That’s why I can’t text you” Eunji start lowered her head. Moving her gaze away from Naeun because she know Naeun will get mad over her silly excuse. But that is what happened actually. She really is forgot to bring her phone to the meeting.

 “Oh my god. Who on earth still not carrying around their phone everywhere they go. Nowadays phone is so important and you forget? I don’t know what to do with you anymore” Naeun continue nagging at Eunji. The thing she hate the most in her life is waiting. She can tolerate if waiting for a few minutes but an hour? She hate it and Eunji just made her do that today.

 “I’m sorry. You think I can sit comfortably during the meeting knowing that you are waiting for me here? I can’t focus at the meeting at all. You know I hate to make you mad like this. I’m sorry” Eunji pleading for forgiveness. Starting to look like she want to cry.

 “Don’t give me that look. I know you just want me to be sorry at you” Naeun know Eunji so well. She always pretend like she want to cry whenever Naeun is mad at her. Naeun can’t fall for it again this time.

 “Naeunieeee...I love you” Eunji trying to be cute and making a heart with putting both of her arm above her head making a heart sign.

 “Ugh, whatever. Let’s go now” Naeun ignore Eunji aegyo and stand up from her chair start to make a move.

 “Errr...can we eat first? I’m not having lunch yet” Eunji grab Naeun hand, stopping her from taking another step to exit that cafe.

 “Are you kidding me? You know what time now? We are late already and you still haven’t had your lunch?” Naeun say with an unbelievable look at Eunji.

 “Calm down, please. I really am busy today. So can you please let me eat first?” Eunji swear that Naeun eyeballs almost pop out from her head. Once again she’s trying to make Naeun understand her situation.

 “But the appointment is in 30 minutes from now. I don’t think we can make it on time if you eat now” Naeun look at her watch. She calculating the time they gonna took from where they are now to the appointment place and if Eunji want to eat first they definitely going to be late.

 “I’ve called her and move our appointment to 4pm. So can you let me eat first, please?” Eunji know they gonna be late so she has called immediately after her meeting just now to move the time of their appointment.

 “Again, you failed to tell me that” Naeun give her another glare.

 “Let’s go” Naeun said.

 “But I just said I moved the appointment time and I want to eat” Eunji can’t believe Naeun still want to walk out from that cafe.

 “Nothing can make you full here. Let’s go get you a proper lunch” Naeun said and start walking. This time really leave Eunji behind for her to speed up and chase Naeun.

 “I know you love me too. You won’t let me starve, right Naeunie” Eunji run a little to catch up with Naeun and link her arm at Naeun arm.

 “Shut up or I leave you now” Naeun threaten Eunji.

 “Okay I shut up” Eunji pretend to zip and still not release Naeun’s arm. Naeun can be harsh sometime but she know Naeun care about her. She only have Naeun in her life right now together with her family.

 

 

 

Eunji settle her food bill at the counter and Naeun standing outside the restaurant waiting for Eunji.

 “Let’s go” Eunji said once she finished and exit from the restaurant.

 “Where is the place?” Eunji ask once they already inside her car. Getting ready to put in the address of the meeting place at the GPS.

 “Here the address” Naeun shows Eunji the address at her phone.

 After they settled with the GPS, Eunji drive to the destination.

 

 

 

 “Wow, where did you find this place?” Eunji surprise at what she see right now.

Eunji and Naeun now at a unit of new condominium. They went there to look at the unit and if they satisfied with it, they don’t have to look at other unit. This is their 3rd unit for the day, hopefully they gonna find a unit that is suitable by today.

 Their appointment today is actually to meet a real estate agent because want to buy a new unit of apartment or condominium.

 “I know you always busy with your work, but it give you no harm if you actually listen to me, you know. I’ve told you and show you this unit picture last week. You already forgot?” Naeun look at Eunji. She realise that sometimes Eunji looks like she focus but she actually not whenever they are talking.

 Eunji has become too absorb with her work that sometimes she lose focus on other things. Eunji try her best to listen to Naeun every time but she can’t help to lose focus in the middle of it. Naeun know that but she don’t want to make a big deal of it. Eunji has become like that since that day. She’s trying her best to be understanding of Eunji.

 “Sorry, I always disappoints you” Eunji lower her head. Knew that she did it again. Forget about what Naeun told her. She got herself way too bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter